Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
you guyz went quickly from graphix improvements to emulating oblivion mechanics

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
OpenMW_4_5_2024_11_06_55_PM.png

This is what OpenMW at 80 cell draw distance looks like, with RTXHDR, and reshade ported post proc with zesterers volumetric and ~430 mods

Butter

Arcane
Patron
OpenMW_4_5_2024_11_06_55_PM.png

This is what OpenMW at 80 cell draw distance looks like, with RTXHDR, and reshade ported post proc with zesterers volumetric and ~430 mods
If not for the UI I never would've guessed that this is Morrowind. I can't imagine wanting to change the game so much that it's unrecognizable like that.

Butter

Arcane
Patron
How is it unrecognizable?
Are you serious? You added 430 mods and made it look like Fury Road, then retadred rated me for saying it's unrecognizable. Just so we're clear.

My best guess is this is supposed to be Ald'Ruhn. This is what it looks like without all those mods, for comparison.

aldruhn.png

Kalon

Scholar
My best guess is this is supposed to be Ald'Ruhn.

I'm pretty sure this is not taken from the silt strider platform in Ald-Ruhn but in that (modded) crescent-shaped valley south-east of Ghostgate. It's usually all wilderness but there's a recent mod which adds a ton of fluff to it.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Simple yet highly immersive side effect of using Darknut's 1st Person Enhanced with a bokeh dof shader... during storms and such your character will raise his hand which interacts with the shader

Morrowind_2022-07-02_23.03.56.873.png

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
Simple yet highly immersive side effect of using Darknut's 1st Person Enhanced with a bokeh dof shader... during storms and such your character will raise his hand which interacts with the shader

Morrowind_2022-07-02_23.03.56.873.png
that looks like absolute shit, what the fuck are you doing

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Your face looks like absolute shit lol. Try it and then judge. It's not even about graphics but a nice immersion effect that happens in first person.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
Your face looks like absolute shit lol. Try it and then judge. It's not even about graphics but a nice immersion effect that happens in first person.
all I want to do playing Morrowind is to reach the Holamayan monastery and realise I'm bored, everything that gets in the way of that is excessive

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom