Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Troika's Next: MMORPG

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
plin said:
Could be because you are an idiot. Perhaps because you are an arrogant asshole.

Hypocrite?

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
plin said:
Vault Dweller said:

Could be because you are an idiot. Perhaps because you are an arrogant asshole. Elite cunt? I dunno, pick one.
How witty. "Why?" - "Because you are an idiot!" ZZZing! It never fails, does it? Anyway, to answer your question, I guess I'd have to go with "arrogant asshole". "Elite cunt" sounds too feminine for my taste, and I can't pick "idiot" because you are definitely one and I don't want to be put into the same retarded group as you are.

So, anyway, my not overly bright friend, do you have any other explanation of your position other than trying to insult people?

Sarkile

Magister
Patron
Sorry, but it seems to me reading all of plin's posts that he could be a bit of an idiot and more than a little arrogant. You are elitist though, which is part of the reason I enjoy reading through this site.

Seven

Erudite
It would be ironic if Pat came back with a photoshop of one of those *marvelous* pics that Rex has posted on the web, not that I'm suggesting that he should do such a thing, but...

LlamaGod

Cipher
It'd be too easy..

I could also toss in one of his wonderful quotes about getting facials, his hair tips frosted and then him telling me 'girls will know better than to lay on hand on you' because I dont use nail clippers or get manicures.

If anything, he was probably jerking it when he was making that YTMND.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
How can it be easy when Llamagod doesn't know how to use photoshop?

By the way, nailbiting is a filthy, filthy habit, Patrick. Is it so hard to use clippers instead of tearing off your nails with your teeth?

I like how you compare using nailclippers to getting a manicure.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Patrick is one dirty S.O.B.
[18] <+Exitium> i bet you dont shower much either do you fatty?
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> I shower atleast every 4 days
[18] <Alios> hehe
[18] <+Exitium> hahahaha
[18] <+Exitium> Damn you must be one stinky bastard.
[18] <Alios> must be a badass waterbill in your household
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> how is 4 days bad, exitium?
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> showering every day is retarded
It gets worse.
[18] <+Exitium> patrick's once every 4 days is nasty.
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> how is it nasty
[18] <Alios> i reckon u should bathe more than once every 4 days
[18] <Alios> especially since ur an active indivdual

Oh jeez.
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> its not dirty at all
[18] <+Exitium> even if he is the hairiest man on earth
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> see, I take a shower thursday, and then i'm clean all weekend
[18] <Alios> haha
[18] <+Exitium> haha
[18] <Alios> sicck cunt
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> then on sunday I take a shower and then I'm clean for most of the week
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> then thursday again
[18] <+Exitium> pretty sick, yeah
[18] <+Exitium> patrick goes out to school, too.
[18] <+Exitium> he picks up all the filthy germs and stuff, sweats, comes home but doesnt shower.
[18] <+Exitium> hes fat, so he sweats extra.
[18] <+Exitium> i bet he smells of burritos all week
The kid's in denial
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> How the hell do you sweat in Washington during the late fall
[18] <+Exitium> or raw pork
[18] <Alios> u do
[18] <+Exitium> you just do pat.
[18] <+Exitium> muscle activity causes the body to sweat
[18] <Alios> ur body sweats even if its not hot
[18] <+Exitium> you can sit down all day but your body will still sweat.
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> right, but its not like I sweat constantly to cool myself down
[18] <+Exitium> sweat is dirty, patrick
[18] <Alios> especially near ur balls n that
[18] <+Exitium> not to mention the salt deposits you might have on your skin where the sweat has dried up.
[18] <+Exitium> yeah, and in the ass crack.
[18] <Alios> u gotta keep urself clean bro
Here's his excuse
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> if you shower too much, your hair and stuff is all dried up
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> if you dont do it enough, it gets all oily
[18] <Alios> i think thats if u wash ur hair too much
[18] <+PatrickTheLlamaGod> so 4 days is perfect
[18] <Alios> but showering ur body
[18] <Alios> is alright

I give up. His parents should have educated him better. Try cutting your hair every once in awhile. It's bad enough that you've got long hair, worse still that you don't even bother to clean it often. The fleas in Osama's beard would be envious of your head right now.

This is the picture of somebody who does not wash:
buttertroll.jpg

Caption: "Thumbs up for filth!"

LlamaGod

Cipher
Apparently in Malyasia they only take 5 minute showers or something, I already said that I take 30 minute showers were I scrub myself well and clean my hair very well, but of course, Rex lubs bending things to his better.

And I would totally own his ass in a saber duel.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I can only imagine.

Between not showering and not keeping up to the standard of hygiene, I can only imagine that you'd have a lot of time to practice your swordsmanship.

Mr. Teatime

Liturgist
"Four pages of debate about Troika's future goodness!" was what I thought when I saw this thread in the forum... :(

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Hail and well met.

You will rue the day we crossed paths! Your curmudgeonly ways will be the death of you!

Fare thee well.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
Exitium takes like 2 showers a day and gets fucking face messages where you put pickels and shit on your eyes. He also like to rub him self down with oil so he stays silky smooth for when his dad gives him military advice.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
:lol:
Happily, Pooper got everything right except for the last sentence.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom