Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Troika's Next: MMORPG

Ortchel

Liturgist
That's fucking classic, Llama.

But seriously, who cares? This is just one news post. I, at least, have never seen anything like this before. You might not like him, but Rex seems good at what he does, and if nothing else, he's always online which enables him to make the news posts more or less as they develop.

p.s. Is that a rhino pulling that cart?

Jinxed

Liturgist
Great work. I'm wondering if people here relate to the Pepsi logo and Jeniffer. Both things are #fallout related.
That cart should have square wheels though.

plin

Liturgist
Ortchel said:
That's fucking classic, Llama.

But seriously, who cares? This is just one news post. I, at least, have never seen anything like this before. You might not like him, but Rex seems good at what he does, and if nothing else, he's always online which enables him to make the news posts more or less as they develop.

p.s. Is that a rhino pulling that cart?

Yeah. This isn't half as bad as the "Pete-full of shit-Hines" fiasco. I mean, only a retarded cunt of a chipmunk would do that.

Ortchel

Liturgist
I got the reference to the infamous Pepsi jacket and Jennifer, but whats this about pity sex?

jiujitsu

Cipher
Project: Eternity
<BruceCampbell> no sex for the handicapped D:
<_Aptyp> lol a journalist wrote article about LaVey, and the editor changed it to make LaVey look like a communist.
<_Aptyp> good old times
<_Aptyp> cold war was fun
<Ghetto_Goose> Lets do it again some time.
<_Aptyp> k
<Ghetto_Goose> But the weekends are no good for me.
<Spazmo> "Your mother was a Firefighter and your father was a Pirate." Fuckin' a
<Ghetto_Goose> wow
<Jennifer> uh rex?
<Spazmo> Gearhead rocks so hard for creating the best sentence in the history of man
<Jennifer> i've had plenty of sex, thank you.
<BruceCampbell> your mother was a firefighting pirate.
<BruceCampbell> pity sex, jen?
<BruceCampbell> or maybe the guys like going around and bragging to their buddies
<Jennifer> ...
<BruceCampbell> "I had sex with the handicapped chick." "WAY GO GO DUDE!" "SCORE"
<Spazmo> "I had sex with a jew!"
<BruceCampbell> I know guys like that.
<Spazmo> I mean what he said
<Jennifer> ...
<jiu-jitsu> that rude guys
<jiu-jitsu> really really rude
<BruceCampbell> They'd have sex with the weird girl, or the girl who's like totally way too young to be having sex, or the cute girl who has no friends becauase she's socially inept.
<Spazmo> <3 Jen
<BruceCampbell> yes, what Spaz said.
<BruceCampbell> im kidding obviously.
<Ghetto_Goose> crasian
<Spazmo> No, you're full of hate
<BruceCampbell> KILL THE HAITIANS
<Jennifer> that still was not cool.
* ThinRedPaste has joined #fallout
<Jennifer> i'm sorry. i normally can have a sense of humor about things, but that wasn't cool.
<_Aptyp> retards are regulary raped by the boys, so you're actually serious
<BruceCampbell> Oh alright, sorry.

BruceCampbell = Exitium

He invented the pity sex concept.

Ortchel

Liturgist
Oh man, thats one akward moment I'm glad I missed.

I see I'm not the only Codexer from Jersey, there seems to be a lot of us around here.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Rex is probably the worse big wig on the Codex. Saint is probably the best. VD is cool. Spaz needs some work. The rest are unimportant. (sorry Whip :D )

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Nah. Youa re "unimportant" because you are 'just there" which is both good and bad. I like to be entertained with the news here; but some people suck at it. ie. Rex.

Eron

Novice
MMORPGS Suck

Well I think the general consensus around here is that MMORPGS suck,.. Well at least thats my view...

You know what, as much of you that hate Neverwinter nights as you do, it actually has a few servers where you ACTUALLY ROLE PLAY.. Amazing eh?

I have a good idea why most of you don't like NWN, but it has been a better online RP experience for me than ANY MMORPG ever has been to date...

Human Shield

Augur
Re: MMORPGS Suck

Eron said:
Well I think the general consensus around here is that MMORPGS suck,.. Well at least thats my view...

You know what, as much of you that hate Neverwinter nights as you do, it actually has a few servers where you ACTUALLY ROLE PLAY.. Amazing eh?

You mean sit around listen to the server elites jerk off to chaotic good dark elf characters who duel wield, then go kill respawning monsters.

The only real role playing on NWN is when you play with a good DM that adapts everything. I only got the chance to do that once, DM games are outnumbered by copycat persistant worlds that are stupid.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Re: MMORPGS Suck

Eron said:

I have a good idea why most of you don't like NWN, but it has been a better online RP experience for me than ANY MMORPG ever has been to date...

That can be largely attributed to the players involved, not the game itself, nor the modules.

plin

Liturgist
Vault Dweller said:

Could be because you are an idiot. Perhaps because you are an arrogant asshole. Elite cunt? I dunno, pick one.

Ortchel

Liturgist
/popcorn

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom