Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Am I the only one getting slowdowns?

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The current slow loading of pages is unrelated to the backups, the server provider had some issues across their DC today and I expect that they haven't fixed them properly, I'm looking into it.
Good to hear. Site has run poorly for a couple of days. Even more so, today.

Edit: It can take up to a minute to reach the site. Still ongoing.

Last edited:

Sunri

Liturgist
The current slow loading of pages is unrelated to the backups, the server provider had some issues across their DC today and I expect that they haven't fixed them properly, I'm looking into it.
Good to hear. Site has run poorly for a couple of days. Even more so, today.

Edit: It can take up to a minute to reach the site. Still ongoing.
Turn-Based site

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Good job. Holy fuck you're retarded. That's what happens to your brain when you make 1000+ in Larian threads.
I have never cared about what you think though.

Have fun pretending to play whatever ugly jank game your Russian boyfriend comes out with next. :M

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Good job. Holy fuck you're retarded. That's what happens to your brain when you make 1000+ in Larian threads.
I have never cared about what you think though.

Have fun pretending to play whatever ugly jank game your Russian boyfriend comes out with next. :M
Love it, you're proven wrong and try to change topic.

You're just mad you're a fat american who does nothing. I actively turn hot vatnik girls into Ustase with my propaganda while you sit on your fat ass on politics threads (you can google what an Ustasa is because your history classes don't teach you anything).:obviously:

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I'm not wrong though. The normal slowdowns are caused by backups.
You're just mad you're a fat american who does nothing.
Nope. Not fat and I'm happy with my accomplishments.

I know the Amerifat memes may make you feel better about living in a poor shithole and writing fake videogame reviews for a homosexual Russian man's game studio, but it doesn't apply to me.
I actively turn hot vatnik girls into Ustase with my propaganda while you sit on your fat ass on politics threads (you can google what an Ustasa is because your history classes don't teach you anything).:obviously:
The fact that you would post this publicly makes me think you get zero to negative pussy.

Keep bragging about your fantasies on an RPG forum filled with men though. Maybe Meb will see it and give you a pity fuck.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I'm not wrong though. The normal slowdowns are caused by backups.
You're just mad you're a fat american who does nothing.
Nope. Not fat and I'm happy with my accomplishments.

I know the Amerifat memes may make you feel better about living in a poor shithole and writing fake videogame reviews for a homosexual Russian man's game studio, but it doesn't apply to me.
I actively turn hot vatnik girls into Ustase with my propaganda while you sit on your fat ass on politics threads (you can google what an Ustasa is because your history classes don't teach you anything).:obviously:
The fact that you would post this publicly makes me think you get zero to negative pussy.

Keep bragging about your fantasies on an RPG forum filled with men though. Maybe Meb will see it and give you a pity fuck.
Ohhh keep coping with how fat you are sweetie, it's okay, stats don't lie.

I know you want to fuck her but no need to project that onto me, I'm not trying to get involved in your little love triangle!

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
This may be hard for a retard to understand, but my scale is not dependent on national statistics.
I know you want to fuck her but no need to project that onto me, I'm not trying to get involved in your little love triangle!
How is it a love triangle without a third person? Speaking of projection. A little Freudian slip there?

No, I won't be joining you and Meb for a threesome. Go to the Ukraine thread. I'm sure you can find a gay vatnik to participate in whatever you have in mind. Just look for one of the guys spamming gay Putin AI pics. There's a lot of them.

This may be hard for a retard to understand, but my scale is not dependent on national statistics.
How is it a love triangle without a third person? Speaking of projection. A little Freudian slip there?

No, I won't be joining you and Meb for a threesome. Go to the Ukraine thread. I'm sure you can find a gay vatnik to participate in whatever you have in mind. Just look for one of the guys spamming gay Putin AI pics. There's a lot of them.
If you want her so bad just say it. You brought up the name because it's on your mind 24/7 thats so cute!

Arbiter

Scholar
Those were likely backups so that can't be helped, the database gets locked when it's being dumped so there will be a few minutes while you won't be able to access the site or forums while the backup is in progress.

InnoDB uses MVCC and can therefore produce consistent backups without table locking. I hope Codex MySQL instance does not use MyISAM.

Chanel Oberlin

Pineapple appreciator
Patron
Live feed from the Codex server room:

w47vgi.gif

Modron

Arcane
Random slowdowns here and there for the last hour, not as bad as yesterday.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's been running pretty dang poorly on and off for the past couple of days. Sorry to be a bother.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom