Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

OMG COUNTDOWN TO SUPER AWESOME F03 TRAILAR

Nemon

Novice
Absolutely no way Bethesda will include both first-person and a functioning isometric view... At best a lame third person view, so we can admire our zomg power daedric armor.

The most embarrasing moment was when that guy turned around and gave me that "I am badass"-look...

Hello, I am Nemon btw...

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's not as bad as I expected. Thought they'd do worse.
At least the setting looks Fallouty. Didn't see anything of the gameplay, so there's no way we can see if it got raped or not. Anything's still possible, though I still tend to be more on the pessimistic side.

Black

Arcane
Nemon said:
The most embarrasing moment was when that guy turned around and gave me that "I am badass"-look...
How exactly can you 'give somebody look' in Power Armor?

Hazelnut

Erudite
ViolentOpposition said:
For sure.

Whooosh!

(it was a joke that you didn't get apparently... possibly due to quality control issues. meh)

Man-Fred

Novice
You'd have to be a complete moron to complain about the quality of the trailer. It's audiovisually very good and seems to be faithful to the original style of the series.

Then again, the trailer tells absolutely zero about the game itself.

Black

Arcane
Man-Fred said:
You'd have to be a complete moron to complain about the quality of the trailer. It's audiovisually very good and seems to be faithful to the original style of the series.

Then again, the trailer tells absolutely zero about the game itself.

Yet we know it's Ron!

Now, if Beth will aim for iso, tb and good story, free world (like in FO's, not Obli or Morro) then there may be some hope after all.

Fez

Erudite
You are slipping in your old age. You need to speed up to jump on the thread.

Solomon Doone

Novice
That didn't actually suck too badly you know; it actually looked and felt good.

Funny that all these people bitch it's a copy/paste job from FO1/2, whereas if it was even somewhat different they'd bitch at it for destroying the FO legacy.

And I laugh at all those who expected gameplay footage in a first teaser.

Deleted member 7219

"WAAAAH WE WANT FALLOUT NOT OBLIVION WITH GUNZ"

is now

"WAAAAH WE WANT OBLIVION WITH GUNZ, NOT FALLOUT"

Notice a pattern here?

Solomon Doone

Novice
Helton said:
So did they actually get Ron, or did they use his voice from the previous games?

Haha, of course they just plucked it out of the previous games carpe Verbatim.

ricolikesrice

Arcane
Solomon Doone said:
That didn't actually suck too badly you know; it actually looked and felt good.

Funny that all these people bitch it's a copy/paste job from FO1/2, whereas if it was even somewhat different they'd bitch at it for destroying the FO legacy.

And I laugh at all those who expected gameplay footage in a first teaser.

yep what a bunch of tools.

not like just a few weeks ago there was a countdown and lots of hype involving a 10y old game with masses of fans getting a sequel.
not like after that countdown the fans of said game had over 1hour of videofootage, masses of screenshots and a whole website with infos about the game
not like the same game is also to be released in late 2008 just like fallout 3.

gooddamn fallout 3 fan morons expecting bethesda to be even remotely as good at hyping as blizzard.

Bradylama

Arcane
I don't recall Fallout's setting being completely devoid of every color but blue. Is this Fallout or The Ring?

Before you die you see the BOS logo...

OSK

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Why do so many people want the game to be specifically isometric? Something like Silent Storm's camera system would work nicely.

User was nabbed fit

It doesn't have to be iso, but it'd be a nice nostalgic touch.

OsirisGod

Liturgist
Wow that was less then i expected , compared to blizzards preview of SC2 , i mean the game is to be released in 1 year that means there must be more then what this video shows , wich is absolutelly nothing , except a model of a bus a building , a dude in power armor with a gun that looks straight out of Alien and a verry nice song (only thing worth the whole fus atm).
I guess next fall when u will all bash the game i will be playing SC2 if blizzard doesn't pull another WC3 again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom