Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

OMG COUNTDOWN TO SUPER AWESOME F03 TRAILAR

Bradylama

Arcane
They're back up. :(

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
motivator5643644.jpg

MountainWest

Scholar
So, what's the time where the Bethsoft HQs are? It's 9 in the morning in Sweden; if I remember correctly - which I seldom do - it's around seven hours earlier in the US and Canada. Don't think they'll put up any teasers during the night hours.

OT: Anyone elses [markör] marker(?) (the blinking magic lineamagog marking where in the text you are) acting strange? Mine has started blinking very fast and randomly. It's not good for my rage...

User was nabbed fit

I can't wait for the supermutants in bikinis and mudrats (horrible creatures), fo' sho'.

Bradylama

Arcane
The Fallout 3 forums already have 10 threads.

Edit: Christ, eleven. Man these kids are dumb.

elander_

Arbiter
Threads like these are a sort of fagot-meter for internet game sites. Look NMA already has a thread with 5 pages.

Deleted member 7219

kingcomrade said:
it's not out yet omg wy bethsuft wy u keep me from my photoshopz

[23] <Pooperscooper> bethesda is so half assed tehy dont include an hour clock

You are an idiot.

User was nabbed fit

For sure.

They're on thread 15 now on the Beth forums... I bet Todd is jacking off to this show of impatience. "LOOK, MA', THEY LOVE MY GAME! They need me! I'm special!".

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Excrément said:
server is down for me.
should I feel ashamed to constantly try to connect to this website?
Only if you don't intend, like I do, to start a thread called "Will the trailer have soil erosion?"

ricolikesrice

Arcane
It’s like a car crash you just have to watch sometimes, lots of violence and parts exploding, but there is something awesome in its power.

Callaxes

Arbiter
Yeah the server is down for me too. This probably means they must be uploading the teaser, so we should try again in a hour or so.

Surgey

Scholar
kingcomrade said:
Excrément said:
server is down for me.
should I feel ashamed to constantly try to connect to this website?
Only if you don't intend, like I do, to start a thread called "Will the trailer have soil erosion?"

You have to link to it in this thread like 50 times.

DarkSign

Erudite
This is another sign that Beth will fuck up FO3.

Either you are posting the teaser at some random time on the fly...which is crap business

or

You're not announcing the time its being posted because you havent bought enough servers/mirrors for the traffic...which is crap business

either way, Beth is fucking up.

Surgey

Scholar
We all know only Bethesda is capable of making mistakes on websites.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom