Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Oblivion technology interview at Beyond3D

Balor

Arcane
ExMonk said:
Balor said:
I wonder why he's ExMonk...
Kicked out of the church for too much zeal and conducting human sacrifices?

Haven't tried that -- yet. Are you volunteering?

Aha! I know you would jump at the chance!..
Well, not that I am willing to die for a god I have strong doubt it exist (and if he did - it would be better if he didn't) - but you can always post this request somewhere on the internet.
After all, that german cannibal found someone willing to be eaten - I bet you'll have no real difficulty to have someone willing to be sacrificed...
Expecially since cannibalism is not hardcore enough for you, that's for sure - you already doing it every communion.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
ExMonk said:
But rpgcodex doesn't attract thousands.
Actually, we do. On daily average, RPGCodex.com gets a thousand or so visits more than No Mutants Allowed and Duck and Cover combined (not that that would help you much).

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Being more popular than NMA or DAC isn't exactly bragging rights. RPGCodex can be offensive, but it's usually not in the disgusting slimy way those two sites are. We keep it clean, just tubgirl and anus man, no people cutting off their penises or stabbing their testicles.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom