Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

OBLIVION DELAYED AGAIN

hack

Novice
oblivion will not meet what most people consider to be early 2006. it has been confirmed.

HardCode

Erudite
Confirmed? No it hasn't. Although, I hope it comes out in October 2006 so the TES-tards can steam about it while I have fun with Mount & Blade.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
delay.jpg

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
I fail to see the point...

Look, just because you now have to wait longer for Picard, the Trousers of Questing and Todd's evil apples you don't have to post this obnoxious all-caps thread.

And you could also have cited a source. Actually, you really should have done that. So, state your source, friend!

hack

Novice
so, whats a good game for you? gothic 2 maybe *gggg*? or no, no, wait - BALDUR`S GATE ahahaha

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
He thought he'd make people sad or something.
Ah. Sad. Now I see...

Umm, why should people be sad about this? Isn't this good news, both for fanboys and for Oblivion haters? The fanboys can live in their wonderful sphere of ignorance and pretend that the additional time will be used for something useful, like adding hot Khajiit models. The critics... Well, they have more time to argue about whether Oblivion will be a bad or a very bad game, which is always a good thing.

The only drawback I can perceive is that this gives the ESF zombies more time to besiege the Codex.

We should heat some oil.

PS this should be in general discussion since oblivion is not an rpg.
You might be confusing general discussion with retardo land, bryce.

LlamaGod

Cipher
hack said:
so, whats a good game for you? gothic 2 maybe *gggg*? or no, no, wait - BALDUR`S GATE ahahaha

gothic 2 is good enough to have its key points over morrowind used in Oblivion, apparently D:

hack

Novice
gothic 2 was ok, much better then other RPGs, but its one of those 2 days games.

Voltare

Liturgist
remember : a in november they were saying " holidays 2005"........I'm saying june or july, and I'll bet they're delaying it so they can work on some of the things we're knocking it for.

El Dee

Scholar
hack said:
gothic 2 was ok, much better then other RPGs, but its one of those 2 days games.

Sorry, I don't see how you could beat it in two days even if you played it nonstop. You would have to run around constantly fighting things to get your level up, and would you have to skip a lot of side quests. Still I find it far-fetched that it would take only two days to beat.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
"2 days games"? What is this foreign lingo? This might be the Codex but that doesn't mean that you have to hate modern games. All modern games will be old games in a decade.

Oh, and if this is an alt... Congratulations, you have almost convinced me. If not, then... well...
oblivion will not meet what most people consider to be early 2006. it has been confirmed.

...then how does it come that you seem slightly... jumpy?

hack

Novice
no, i did not beat it, i am just saying it is one of those games that can keep your attention for 2 days top. if you are not a complete retard and a geek without life that is.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
You must have played a different Gothic, then. Oh no, wait. Actuallly, I must be a complete retard without a life.

zenslinger

Novice
This doesn't seem unlikely, but...where has this news been confirmed? There is no howling at the TES main forum at the moment.

hack

Novice
becayuse they believe end of may fits in `early 2006` definition.

merry andrew

Erudite
Jasede said:
You must have played a different Gothic, then. Oh no, wait. Actuallly, I must be a complete retard without a life.
Yes, yes you are. You're also a geek, because you're posting messages on a message board. hack is threatening physical violence to a geek who is typing his messages for him.

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
I think you may not have understood what I have wanted to express, or maybe my wording was too confusing.
merry andrew, why should it be wrong to assume that poor souls that have ventured to the haven that is the Codex are interested in cultivated discourse?
By allowing myself to show weakness I had hoped to remind hack about the things that he better should not have done. But from your post and your experience I can deduce that mayhaps I was wrong all along.

elander_

Arbiter
hack said:

Gothic 2 was an RPG? Maybe it's one of these new age travestite rpg concepts but it's not what people would call an rpg in the traditional sense of the word. It's also a very fun game despite being a FPHS with lots of customization options.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom