Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's with you guys and The Fall?

MetalWyrm

Novice
Cokol said:
you can't be so stupid, you just can't ... /me sighs

ok:
i wrote this, because some of you can't think of an intelligent answer and therefore only tell me about my typos or about the wrong structure of my sentences - why do they do this? they do get me! they simply want to attack me, which is ok , but instead of actually having a discussion they tell about the wrong use of a word...

and this is just poor

<<begging for our forgiveness?

uhm...actually...no

You missed a few replies

It's not that people can't think of intelligent replies
it's just that some of them really don't fucking care

if you're idiot fanboy number 1000 that has come in and asked the same damn question or flamed about something do you really think everyone has the energy to even type anything more than "GO FUCK YOURSELF"

I know I wouldn't
I hate people

Fain

Novice
Raymondo2000 said:
Cokol said:
well, i didnt' start it, i just joined in the middle :wink:

Sooo? You still came in our home and insulted us.

My god, do you have nothing better to do.

Re-reading this thread I'm finding it extremely difficult to find out when I got "pwned." I didn't ever really feel a moment when I limped away, bruised and battered, when a bunch of internet message board users felt the need to try and type and talk as if they just graduated from Oxford while their other friends are writing things such as "I hope you house blows up!!!11!!"

For those of you who felt that you were needlessly insulted, why don't you go back and read through the majority of these responses. Obviously, there are plenty of dipshits on this forum, there usually are on any forum. You guys just tend to have over-opinionated dipshits who believe that there intelligence has reached the pinnacle of human evolution.

Go back and read the first two pages of this thread. On a re-read you will see that I responded it a much more diplomatic and reasonable fashion then most of these other people did. You guys dissected each of my replies line by line, ignoring the point of many of them, and instead trying to flame. Flaming isn't a form of discussion, its just a way to try and attack the character of a person rather then their argument. You guys have committed an enormous number of straw man fallacies as well as an even greater number of personal attacks. A personal attack is in no way a valid form of argument.

The whole point of this thread was to figure out why you guys are "on an unholy crusade" against Carsten. It's not about the English language, my amazingly awesome Badger avatar, or who's the bigger dipshit. After reading half of your guys abusive posts about the game, which I didn't hype up whatsoever, I wrote a thread and added in a snide little comment at the end as that seems to be the only thing you guys respond to. And check it out! Over 100 posts! I stopped replying about 24 hours ago and yet you guys continued for another 100 posts.

Keep in mind that there is absolutely nothing that you guys can say that will ever get to me. You know absolutely nothing about me. How do you expect to insult me? Some guy earlier said that I should've known the value of a good education. That comment really had absolutely nothing to do with the thread at all but he just threw it in there. How would he know what type of education I have? Why would it even matter when we're discussing a computer game?

And for the person who said that Fallout obviously changed my life because I'm talking about it here. Well, I took a shit about an hour ago. Here I am discussing it. I highly doubt it was in any way life altering.

MetalWyrm

Novice
Role-Player said:
Come on, page 6!

w00t we did it!

oh and in response
right now, I don't have anything better to do
I'm just waiting to go off to work
and I'm too lazy to do anything else

Fain

Novice
MetalWyrm said:
Cokol said:
if you're idiot fanboy number 1000 that has come in and asked the same damn question or flamed about something do you really think everyone has the energy to even type anything more than "GO FUCK YOURSELF"

I know I wouldn't
I hate people

And some of the people on this forum aren't the biggest, blindest Fallout fanboys around? Damn hypocrite. You typed a hell of a lot more in your response saying you didn't have the energy to type more than GO FUCK YOURSELF then GO FUCK YOURSELF actually entails.

MetalWyrm

Novice
Fain said:
MetalWyrm said:
Cokol said:

I know I wouldn't
I hate people

And some of the people on this forum aren't the biggest, blindest Fallout fanboys around? Damn hypocrite. You typed a hell of a lot more in your response saying you didn't have the energy to type more than GO FUCK YOURSELF then GO FUCK YOURSELF actually entails.

it's kinda hard to be a fallout fanboy
since fallout owns a lot of rpgs you retard

yea
I normally don't have the energy
but today I'm bored and pissed because I'm working early and I'm tired
so yea
suck my dick you silver style fanboy

Cokol said:
I did mention that I'm not a native English speaker, didn't I?

Neither am I, stop milking that

coming back to "fallout fanboyism"
the only stupid thing a fallout fanboy could do I can think of is pin fallout against another game of same genre and same quality

Cokol

Novice
be careful, Fain, he's a linguist

edit:
@würmchen: if you don't get me, don't answer, dumbnuts

Fain

Novice
MetalWyrm said:
Fain said:
MetalWyrm said:

yea
so yea

Dear god. I can tell Cokol. It's extremely obvious from his post. If he had any job even worth having, which I'm sure a linguist might, he wouldn't be able to post all day on a forum.

MetalWyrm

Novice
Cokol said:
be careful, Fain, he's a linguist

maybe if I smash your head in with an english dictionary you can finally stop whining that english isn't your first language

Raymondo

Liturgist
Fain said:
MetalWyrm said:
Fain said:
MetalWyrm said:

yea
so yea

Dear god. I can tell Cokol. It's extremely obvious from his post. If he had any job even worth having, which I'm sure a linguist might, he wouldn't be able to post all day on a forum.

God isn't going to help you.

Fain

Novice
MetalWyrm said:
maybe if I smash your head in with an english dictionary you can finally stop whining that english isn't your first language

No, you'll end up in jail getting ass raped by a guy named Chauncey.

Are you just going to ignore the larger post? How about some rational discussion here, instead of dribbling gobs of crap out of your mouths.

Bubba

Novice
first off german grammer is way more complex than english making it hard to translate, so poor grammer from Cokol is going to happen, so you should cut him some slack. find yourself a english-german online translator and translate things into german and back, its actualy prety funny.

Cokol

Novice
du bist echt das dämlichste etwas, das mir je begegnet ist.

es nervt, dass wenn den deppen aus deinem forum nichts mehr einfällt, sie anfangen nach rechtschreibfehlern zu suchen , anstatt einfach das maul zu halten.

und deine posts sehen nicht aus als seist du linguist. :roll:

go ask teh wyrm what this means in english...he's a linguist...

Raymondo

Liturgist
Cokol said:

es nervt, dass wenn den deppen aus deinem forum nichts mehr einfällt, sie anfangen nach rechtschreibfehlern zu suchen , anstatt einfach das maul zu halten.

"English motherfucker, do you speak it?"

MetalWyrm

Novice
Bubba said:
first off german grammer is way more complex than english making it hard to translate, so poor grammer from Cokol is going to happen, so you should cut him some slack. find yourself a english-german online translator and translate things into german and back, its actualy prety funny.

I'm Polish you fucking retard
if you don't know, the language is just as complex
and pronunciation is even worse

Cokol said:

rough translation:
You are pretty much stupid.
It annoys me when these morons try to find fault in spelling instead of getting the main point
and your posts do not look as though you are lingual

I'm too tired to translate that anybetter, it's close enough

Cokol

Novice
i can see this from your posts, trust me. :roll:

jo. und am satzende macht man gewöhnlich nen punkt.

Fain

Novice
Raymond you've contributed nothing but flames.

I actually think Whipporwill had the most reasonable post at the beginning of this thread. He actually answered me.

It's amazing that the most replied to threads on this RPG discussion board are people flaming the author.

Alright, it's 4th of July weekend and I have things to do. I'll be around for another 10 minutes if you have anything worthwhile to say. I'll be back on Monday anxiously awaiting even more threads of how I've been "pwned!!11!!!" while I was gone.

MetalWyrm

Novice
Fain said:

I actually think Whipporwill had the most reasonable post at the beginning of this thread. He actually answered me.

It's amazing that the most replied to threads on this RPG discussion board are people flaming the author.

Alright, it's 4th of July weekend and I have things to do. I'll be around for another 10 minutes if you have anything worthwhile to say. I'll be back on Monday anxiously awaiting even more threads of how I've been "pwned!!11!!!" while I was gone.

Here's something worthwhile

how do you trust a game from a company if all they've made in the past is shit and the company consists of retards

Fain

Novice
I don't know how good it's going to be. I never said it was going to be "TEH AWESOMEST GAME EVA!!11!!" I said, give it a chance. Who cares what Carsten did or said or anything, if the game ends up being good. If not, well then you didn't lose anything now, did ya?

Raymondo

Liturgist
Fain said:

Well I did try and tell you guys why we were so pissed off and what your options were but none of you picked up on that, so I decided to lower myself to your level.

Cokol

Novice
MetalWyrm said:
Whipporowill said:
"Substantive werden stets großgeschrieben"

Ehum. Cokol, how about that?

HAHA
nice one

Substantive werden stets großgeschrieben

wie wärs mit nem punkt am satzende??

macht man das in euerm dorf nicht??

Fain

Novice
Metal: You had posted while I was typing that after reading your reply to Cokol.

Raymond: Where? And why are you pissed at what Carsten says or does? According to you "FREEDOM OF SPEECH MOTHERFUCKER," which by the way you hopelessly slaughtered the meaning of the first amendment. You never responded to that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom