Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's with you guys and The Fall?

Reklar

Liturgist
Cokol said:
(snip) I just don't like "unforced" insulting, taht's all.

It's just not necessary. But if it is teh style of yer forum, wtf.

And what, pray tell, does "unforced insulting" mean? Are you trying to say that one should be pressured into insulting people? If that's the case then the RPGCodex community is doing exactly what you think we should, respond to insults with insults. GrandTwerp Woodyboy waltzes in here thinking he's brilliant and in his first line in his first post insults the entire community. Fain did exactly the same thing and so did you. Are you noticing a pattern here? All three of you began with insults and continue with insults and then accuse the community YOU barge into of being rude when the majority of the initial responses are polite (if strained). Talk about hypocritical, you must have some sort of logic error feedback loop in that warped mind of yours.

With regards to English not being your native language and your spelling errors, the ability to type words properly has absolutely nothing to do with your command of the language. You obviously have seen words such as "the" spelled correctly, so either you are lazy and don't fix your typos before posting, or you are deliberately typing them incorrectly in an attempt to justify your claim that English is not your native language. Either way, it doesn't bode well for your intent to communicate effectively with a community that is obviously composed of people who speak English either fluently or with a great deal of proficiency. Therefore, it is my conclusion that you are a spamming troll with nothing worthwhile to say, regardless of the puerile content of your posts.

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
MetalWyrm said:
You're lucky the regulars and senior members don't have the power to ban you to save their time and patience
Why kill the source of entertainment? We haven't had such a fine debate on linguistics since Bladen discovered that "Any one who is officially enrolled in a university is an official."

Cokol

Novice
so we gonna continue this "discussion" in german?

i'm pretty sure that this wouldn't be a good idea for most of you

<<Why kill the source of entertainment?

lol

edit:
@ Reklar: i think you do understand my posts, so why do you bother?

and i did what you said: i answered on your posts, which insulted Fain - and i answered with an insult.

and "unforced insulting" means: unnecessary insulting. ya shouldn't need that much imagination to know that without asking.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Cokol said:
I posted my opinion about the flaming attitudes of some of you.
There are different ways to express an opinion, even in a non-native language.

I specified this, saying that OF COURSE I only wanted to insult the guys who DID flame.
Did they flame you personally? Are you some kind of avenger of stupid people? Fain got what he asked for, surely you are able to see that?

Cokol

Novice
You support your kind, I support my kind - so did Fain.

(I know somebody will find a typo and will post it. :roll: )

Well, posts like this : "eat shit and die" made me angry, can't you understand this?

btw: I do see and in a way share your point of view.

Cokol

Novice
@StraitLacedDeviant:

we are in the same forum and you know that i meant that.

but as you can't think of an adequate answer you post intelligent things like that.

edit: i did see, your point, wyrm, trust me, i did...

Reklar

Liturgist
Cokol said:
so we gonna continue this "discussion" in german?

i'm pretty sure that this wouldn't be a good idea for most of you

edit:
@ Reklar: i think you do understand my posts, so why do you bother?

and i did what you said: i answered on your posts, which insulted Fain - and i answered with an insult.

and "unforced insulting" means: unnecessary insulting. ya shouldn't need that much imagination to know that without asking.

Ahh, the old 'play on my turf and I can kick your ass' response, how predictable and elementary school childish of you.

The reason I bothered was because I was not sure I understood your poorly written posts. That much should be obvious to anyone with a high school level education. As for the clarification on your terminology, if that's what it means why didn't you say it in the first place? Are you deliberately trying to be obtuse? If so, take a hint from the previous trolls who visited and leave. If not, try thinking through what you are typing a little better before you post.

-Reklar
(a Fallout/RPG fan)

Cokol said:
PAK CHOOIE ...you know that i meant that. I AM NOT BIENG IRONIC THIS TIME PAK CHOOIE.

This is finally starting to get constructive. You admit you are an idiot, are you now willing to repent your idiotic ways denounce your moronic brethren and grovel, begging for our forgiveness?

Cokol

Novice
you can't be so stupid, you just can't ... /me sighs

ok:
i wrote this, because some of you can't think of an intelligent answer and therefore only tell me about my typos or about the wrong structure of my sentences - why do they do this? they do get me! they simply want to attack me, which is ok , but instead of actually having a discussion they tell about the wrong use of a word...

and this is just poor

<<begging for our forgiveness?

uhm...actually...no

Here is a similar yet very different thread started by a guy who asked why we think that BG2 sucked. Check it out

I didn't read it all the way through, but I have never seen a first timer, questioning established opinion, create such an utterly reasonable discussion. Its almost un-codexlike.

Cokol

Novice
<<I didn't read it all the way through, but I have never seen a first timer, questioning established opinion, create such an utterly reasonable discussion. Its almost un-codexlike.

well, i didnt' start it, i just joined in the middle :wink:

Cokol

Novice
Never denied that. But we talked about this, didn't we?

and i had to support my forum mate.

Raymondo

Liturgist
Cokol said:
Never denied that. But we talked about this, didn't we?

No I talked, you ignored.

The problem I have with you is that you still don’t get it; whether you started it or not is irrelative, you still insulted us in our home so don’t complain when we retaliate back.

Cokol

Novice
uhm, i never complained. sorry if i made you think like that.

Cokol

Novice
But it wouldn't have been so entertaining.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom