Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

What's with you guys and The Fall?

dipdipdip

Liturgist
Your words hurt.

Well, mark off another one. He didn't even have time to dare us to ban him and his heretical views like so many of the other would-be martyrs of free thought and open-mindedness. The quiet self-banning of a shattered ego limping off to lick its wounds is always so much more satisfying anyway.

And it's insinuate, Bubba.

Cokol

Novice
flame on:
Your forum really sucks and i' not gonna post again in this shithole, but:

Why are you retards so fucked up??

Why is it not possible for you to answer w/o flaming?
(well, i'm also flaming now, but it's only teh echo)

How come taht so many people with such a small IQ meet in only one place?

You wanna set a record?? Like "most shitheads in a forum worldwide" ???

Anyways: Is it possible taht yer uncles are also yer fathers ??
Incest might be a reason taht all of you are so retarded!
:flame off

I love you all!! (if you're too dumb to know what irony is, go ask your keepers.)

Sigh, why do they bother. Have they not seen the other regular lone warriors that come here shout about the evils of the rpgcodex, get textually raped and then leave.

Nobody asked you to come here, or read anything we say , if thine eye offends thee pluck it out and then fuck off.

If there weren't crothchety bastards like us bitching about what we know is right then nothing would ever get done and all you would get would be one FOPOS after another.

You should thank us, in fact you should worship us....

Cokol

Novice
StraitLacedDeviant said:
If there weren't crothchety bastards like us bitching about what we know is right then nothing would ever get done and all you would get would be one FOPOS after another.

You should thank us, in fact you should worship us....

1.) Yes, maybe, still i dislike yer style. "Eat shit and die" is not taht elevated, is it ?

2.) I kinda do...but not for what ya think :roll:

Kamaz

Pahris Entertainment
Developer
Cokol, cokol..the name brings up memories..yeah, some kind of bird. Falcon? You feel like a bird flying high in the clouds over us - little pure no-brain forum-flamer post-maniacs? You should visit psychologist, I guess. Or psycho at least.
No comments on what you wrote, though.

Cokol

Novice
"Falcon?"

Yeah, not bad.

I'm not flying, neither over nor under ya, I just don't like "unforced" insulting, taht's all.

It's just not necessary. But if it is teh style of yer forum, wtf.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Cokol said:
1.) Yes, maybe, still i dislike yer style. "Eat shit and die" is not taht elevated, is it ?

After spouting some of the above nonsense you really don't have any power to judge what kind of attitudes other people have.

Cokol

Novice
hehe, true, but as i said: As the question, so the answer.

rob

Novice
closer to the north pole thant to my hometown
this is getting scientifically interesting,
is there anybody around proficient in anthropology and/or sociology able to telll if there is a causal link between a forum where people express their view in a harsh but well structured (hope this is the right english word) way and randomly surfing visitors that express opposite view with a usually harhser but mostly senseless approach?
I lurk around since a while and this really happens on a regular basis.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
rob said:
this is getting scientifically interesting
Indeed. I'm curious about it myself. Every now and then a new champion of something stupid visits us to tell us that we suck. No proof is given, our reasoning is ignored as the opinion is already formed. A bizarre phenomenon.

Tiliqua

Liturgist
I'm amazed that people want to come to take on codex. Still where would the fun be if no one took codex on, I think these brave morons should be encouraged. It's a bit like a modern version of the colleseum and for what it's worth I find it entertaining.

Cokol

Novice
Vault Dweller said:
No proof is given, our reasoning is ignored as the opinion is already formed. A bizarre phenomenon.

Sorry, but I don't getcha.

I never questioned your opinion. (Fain did, true) I only questioned your style.

And why do I have to prove that your style is bad?? You prove this yourselves, why do I have to repeat your flames?

But ok:

EEVIAC said:
*shits on panties and stuffs them in your mouth* - Now shut the fuck up.
Raymondo2000 said:
Fuck you; I can make a judgement whenever I want. Freedom of speech motherfucker.
xJEDx said:
Piss off pissant.
Major_Blackhart said:
Eat shit and die.

Is taht prove enough? NO?

Ok:

gausst said:
listen fain you fucking son of a bitch i fucking hate you and you shouldnt live
god damn pussy bitch, dont you know you dont have a fucking opinion?
your a fucking faggot who sticks nails in his nutsack for pleasure!!!
fucking bitch you should die and burn in hell forever sentenced to be tortured by having hot metal rods shoved up your asshole, for eternity!

fuck you and i hope your house blows up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did ya get me now? Or do I have to read it to you?

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Cokol said:
And why do I have to prove that your style is bad?? You prove this yourselves, why do I have to repeat your flames?

You might note not everyone here replies the same way. Some do, some don't, some only flame after their patience runs out.

In fact, the flames shouldn't even be the issue here, because it basically boils down to who actually has a point. Whatever style we use is pretty much irrelevant. If people want to criticize that some people here flame others, hey, it's their call, but wheter we flame or not is not the problem. The problem is wheter we flame or not, people will still act like morons and flame us instead for having different oppinions.

Amerestatistic

Liturgist
Two things are being ignored, interestingly enough:

Most people responded in a very reasonable fashion.

The threadstarter ended his post with an insult, which nobody does unless they want to get a harsh reaction.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Effect always follows Cause. As in ...

Fain said:
I stumbled across this forum today and what the heck is wrong with half of you people? ...

Get over yourselves. Pull your panties out of your ass crack and go do something worthwhile.
or

Cokol said:
Had either one of you started differently, the response would have been different as well. Now, as you so eloquently said "Did ya get me now? Or do I have to read it to you?"

Cokol

Novice
Role-Player said:
You might note not everyone here replies the same way. Some do, some don't,...

True. I sure did realize that. And of course my posts only applied to teh brain-amputated who actually did.

edit: @Vault Dweller: My very first post was influenced by teh stuff I read before. And this was a LITTLE worse.

Had either one of you started differently, the response would have been different as well. Now, as you so eloquently said "Did ya get me now? Or do I have to read it to you?"

I think there is a certain amount of ownage there, definately high grade, could be mined.

You are guilty of perpetrating that which you also damn, Cokol, you are therefore that most foul of creatures a hypocrite. My judgement is that thou shalt be taken fromst this place and hung by the neck till ye are dead. So it is said, so shall it be done.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
StraitLacedDeviant said:
I think there is a certain amount of ownage there, definately high grade, could be mined.

You are guilty of perpetrating that which you also damn, Cokol, you are therefore that most foul of creatures a hypocrite. My judgement is that thou shalt be taken fromst this place and hung by the neck till ye are dead. So it is said, so shall it be done.

...Quê?

Cokol said:
Role-Player said:
You might note not everyone here replies the same way. Some do, some don't,...

True. I sure did realize that. And of course my posts only applied to teh brain-amputated who actually did.

Maybe you should specify next time, and replies like that won't make it look like your crawling up your own ass to hide the fact you've just been revealed as a hypocritical prick.

Cokol

Novice
StraitLacedDeviant said:

Well said, hehe, still, I only ANSWERED to teh posts written before. So teh style was kinda adequate.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
Cokol said:
flame on:
Your forum really sucks and i' not gonna post again in this shithole, but:

I love it when people post that they're never going to post again, then procede to post four times after than in a rather quick fashion. Here's a fun fact, no one cares if you do or don't post here.

Why is it not possible for you to answer w/o flaming?
(well, i'm also flaming now, but it's only teh echo)

Well, as long as you see the irony in your own writing so no one else has to point it out for you.

How come taht so many people with such a small IQ meet in only one place?

Because we're just not smart enough to learn all those other fancy URLs, I guess.

You wanna set a record?? Like "most shitheads in a forum worldwide" ???

Is there a record for that? Please tell me where I can sign up for it, because the flood of you Silver Style fanboys will certainly push us over the top in that regard.

Anyways: Is it possible taht yer uncles are also yer fathers ??
Incest might be a reason taht all of you are so retarded!
:flame off

Oh, incest jokes. All the rage these days. They certainly haven't gotten old, have they? Anyway, here's one:

The other day, Cokol was fucking his mother. He said to her, "Hey, mom, you're almost as good as sis." She replied, "That's what your father tells me!"

Ho ho ho! Was that low brow enough for you?

I love you all!! (if you're too dumb to know what irony is, go ask your keepers.)

Actually, that was sarcasm, but it's ironic you didn't know that.

EEVIAC

Erudite
In my own defense, in 600 and whatever posts I have never been that rude to anyone on these boards before. I thought it was kind of funny.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom