Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News ToEE was Atari's best selling PC CRPG last year

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Huh? So only faggots like wrestling. LOL, and no. My mind is made up. I like wrestling and I'm not a faggot. Not too difficult.

Sol Invictus

Erudite
The elite of white trash is still white trash - except that they live in Dallas, own a big house on a ranch, say things like 'y'all' and wear big cowboy hats if they're men or have giant bleached hairdo's if they are women. They're still white trash.

As the old proverb goes, "You can take Mary-Jo out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of Mary-Jo."

Nah. That just describes posers and old folks at this point. Real white trash aspire to be in the box seats at NASCAR events and to only be moderately unsure of who the father(s) of Billy Jack and Bobbi Sue are. Oh, and to have a rusting Cadillac on blocks surrounded by a dead zone of dried oil. The quiet functionality of a brand-new triple-wide on his own land with an anaerobic septic system that he drones on endlessly about is also a good indicator that, yes indeed, Billy Bob has finally come into his own.

Damn, I need to move.

Jed

Cipher
Exitium said:
Volourn's a girl, too - so why are you calling her a faggot? The proper term is dyke.
@POOPERSCOOPER: This is the "recent developments" I was referring to, not expansion pack sales figures...

Whipporowill

Erudite
xJEDx said:
Exitium said:
Volourn's a girl, too - so why are you calling her a faggot? The proper term is dyke.
@POOPERSCOOPER: This is the "recent developments" I was referring to, not expansion pack sales figures...

Maybe someone should post this as news considering the amount of interest people seem to have in this. BIZARRE! :shock:

Dhruin

Liturgist
Volourn said:
Who you replying too? Not me. I never said this wasn't news. Must be the whip...

I stuffed it up - you said that in the Dragon Age TB thread. Must be getting old and senile. :)

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet
I clicked on the link and was laughing/dancing for 5 minutes lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom