Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This site is similar to Resetera all things considered.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Play some RPGs retards
Does Dying Light counts? It has experience points (5 types of the in fact) levels, skilltrees, main quests, side quests, equipment progression & crafting. It does not have dialogue options, romances and much C&C except for the two endings of the Following expansion.

Maxie

Wholesome Chungus
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Play some RPGs retards
Does Dying Light counts? It has experience points (5 types of the in fact) levels, skilltrees, main quests, side quests, equipment progression & crafting. It does not have dialogue options, romances and much C&C except for the two endings of the Following expansion.
it's a Polish game of course it fucking counts

430am

Educated
All I know is that I've been PvPing my buddies 4v1 these past few days as the night hunter and it's been fucking hilarious kicking their ass for like 40 matches so far even though they try so hard and use Cheat Engine too. Sometimes they get bullied so hard they just stay in water.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
Politically, they both have the same political stance : Pro-Covid mainstream agenda, Pro-lockdown, etc... etc...

The only difference is that the admin and the mods are too lazy to ban everyone they disagree with.

I suggest improving the website, and achieving its destiny and become a full Resetera knock-off by banning everyone DU disagrees with,
including:
-Vatniks
-Anti-Vaccine
-Others.
Poor froggie contrarian came here hoping for this:
Uno-screenshot-di-Pepe-the-Frog___.jpg

And we didn't deliver.

How sad to be froggie contrarian.
444-4442108_sad-pepe-frog-hd-png-download.png

It's a 20 year old site, we've all grown up with it. The contraire phase was 10-15 years ago.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
it's not me complaining about Codex not being a safe space.

You alongside Kony (...) were the most fervent posters in favor of a massive purge in the Codex.

Full of shit as always, huh?

I don't see how banning anybody would resolve the issue. (...) I guess best is just to let them shitpost and put on ignore.
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...ion-its-that-simple-vote.147380/#post-8515182

I have also said multiple times on 'dex how I am against banning anybody on 'dex, here is an example:

Theo isn't an issue. SDG or Hando wasn't an issue. Rusty wasn't an issue. Bans are the issue. IDK why but moderation has less spine and patience nowadays. As you mentioned, unless someone was going Andhaira, I don't see why ban people in the last bastion of role-playing free speech. All parties involved in the dispute are retarded, but I consider them my retards, and I hate to see them going away :negative: At worst just restrict their access so they can only shitpost i.e. in GD, but stop banning people over being pathetic losers :argh:
https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/ban-theodora-a-poll.146090/page-16#post-8338933

But I guess your enormous butthurt because I disagree with you on some matter is so great that... well, I don't even know what to say in this case. You're just lying to make yourself appear better than others.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Italian wines > french wines
You know it's true...
I know it's bullshit. While I do appreciate Italian wines, I'd suggest you stop believing advertisement, forget about Bordeaux piss and instead try some good ones. Loire has some really clever ones, soft while very well made (Chinon, Saumur-Champigny, St-Nicolas de Bourgueil). I really dig Southern wines, very flavorful. Languedoc is a favorite of mine. Also love Bourgogne, but can't really afford it except for grand meals with guests. It is almost a whole different drink anyway.

Now you give me your advice on Italian wines.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
You know it's true...
I know it's bullshit. While I do appreciate Italian wines, I'd suggest you stop believing advertisement, forget about Bordeaux piss and instead try some good ones. Loire has some really clever ones, soft while very well made (Chinon, Saumur-Champigny, St-Nicolas de Bourgueil). I really dig Southern wines, very flavorful. Languedoc is a favorite of mine. Also love Bourgogne, but can't really afford it except for grand meals with guests. It is almost a whole different drink anyway.

"I'm 18, short on cash, and on a road trip in Italy" category:
tavernello-rosato-frizzante-cl-75.jpg

It's Mebrilia the Viera Queen's favourite. True story.

"It's actually really good and somewhat complex" category:
scaia-bianca-garganega-chardonnay-tenuta-sant-antonio.jpg

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

You know it's true...

It's Mebrilia the Viera Queen's favourite. True story.

Tavernello is terrible. Take a good Chianti instead. Or a Brunello of Montalcino.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!

It's @Mebrilia the Viera Queen's favourite. True story.

Very basic advice but thanks nonetheless since you inspired me to tried a Valpolicella at the pizzeria this evening and it was a pleasant, very light, above average drinking wine that really fit with the casual supper.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
Château Lafite Rothschild 1959, 1982 would be the best red wine I’ve drank, 1869 is the most expensive year. Chateau Latour 1961 comparable. I’m not a fan of red wine though. Though taking a $1,000 piss was a novel moment.

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
The crying of Vatniks because they're not getting what they want is just hilarious.
  • First they hack the forums because not everyone agrees with them.
  • Then they cry and shout how 2FA is unfair and some kind of jewish plot out to get them.
Now they're resorting to call this place 'resetera2' because not everyone agrees with them and they're not getting banned. Get over yourself dude, or maybe head over to resetera since you and your ilk clearly can't deal with other opinions.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The crying of Vatniks because they're not getting what they want is just hilarious.
  • Then they cry and shout how 2FA is unfair and some kind of jewish plot out to get them.

• It was just one dude hacking some accounts, I don't see why would you attribute it to all vatniks.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!

• It was just one dude hacking some accounts, I don't see why would you attribute it to all vatniks.
Typical pro ukraine current thing npc behavior.

Ryzer

Arcane
Interesting how whenever someone compares this site to resetera, all Liberals get on their nerve.

Hit a nerve, did I?

:smug:

Orud

Scholar
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Interesting how whenever someone compares this site to resetera, all Liberals get on their nerve.

Hit a nerve, did I?

:smug:
Can you explain how the fact that you're clearly not banned is, by your own definition, contradicting your initial statement that this is resetera?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom