Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

This site is similar to Resetera all things considered.

Ryzer

Arcane
Politically, they both have the same political stance : Pro-Covid mainstream agenda, Pro-lockdown, etc... etc...

The only difference is that the admin and the mods are too lazy to ban everyone they disagree with.

I suggest improving the website, and achieving its destiny and become a full Resetera knock-off by banning everyone DU disagrees with,
including:
-Vatniks
-Anti-Vaccine
-Others.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
I found an online picture of Ryzer

crying_baby.jpg

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I don't understand how you can summarize Codex' "political stance" by citing two criteria only, and the two you did cite are basically the same thing.

Besides, I don't recall this place being particularly pro-vaccination anyway. It's actually the opposite.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
If your choice in RPGs/games is based you won't have to see the faggots, troons & simps (all who have ResetERA takes, who would've guessed) who cause drama threads being out in the wild. Only occasionally does a trannycord retard pop their head in somewhere I'm lurking/posting and that was to defend Twitcher 3.

Here's a solution instead of complaining: Get a better taste in games & don't go in GD, Politics, etc.

Ryzer

Arcane
If your choice in RPGs/games is based you won't have to see the faggots, troons & simps (all who have ResetERA takes, who would've guessed) who cause drama threads being out in the wild. Only occasionally does a trannycord retard pop their head in somewhere I'm lurking/posting and that was to defend Twitcher 3.

Here's a solution instead of complaining: Get a better taste in games & don't go in GD, Politics, etc.
If you had paid attention, you will notice that politics are already pushed into videogames whether you like it or not.

Mortmal

Arcane
Politically, they both have the same political stance : Pro-Covid mainstream agenda, Pro-lockdown, etc... etc...

The only difference is that the admin and the mods are too lazy to ban everyone they disagree with.

I suggest improving the website, and achieving its destiny and become a full Resetera knock-off by banning everyone DU disagrees with,
including:
-Vatniks
-Anti-Vaccine
-Others.
There's a huge difference, our tannies are so lazy they dont update the wiki, while on resetera they do.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.

If you had paid attention, you will notice that politics are already pushed into videogames whether you like it or not.
The 2 most recently released RPGs I've played are Black Book (2021) & Witcher 3 (2015) so I don't consume the media you're talking about.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

including:
-Vatniks
-Anti-Vaccine
-Others.
Poor froggie contrarian came here hoping for this:
Uno-screenshot-di-Pepe-the-Frog___.jpg

And we didn't deliver.

How sad to be froggie contrarian.
444-4442108_sad-pepe-frog-hd-png-download.png

including:
-Vatniks
-Anti-Vaccine
-Others.
Poor froggie contrarian came here hoping for this:
Uno-screenshot-di-Pepe-the-Frog___.jpg

And we didn't deliver.

How sad to be froggie contrarian.
415-4153869_sad-pepe-the-frog-transparent-background-sad-frog.png
He doesn't know this is dirty slavic territory with the same fights as in the real world, poor boy

Üstad

Arcane
Da fuck I'm reading?
This forum is very liberal and you know it which bore me since every websites on the internet are liberal.

In the end, everything centers around liberalism.

Nothing else is different.

RPG Codex is no exception.
This is site is not enough current thing opposer for you? Do you want an echo chamber or something?

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Da fuck I'm reading?
This forum is very liberal and you know it which bore me since every websites on the internet are liberal.

In the end, everything centers around liberalism.

Nothing else is different.

RPG Codex is no exception.
I think the word you're searching for is diverse.

We've got liberals, commies, nazis, and everything in between. Anti-vaxxers, pro-vaxxers, atheists, religious nuts, racists, people who don't give a fuck about skin color etc.

You seem to be in search of some anti-liberal safe space. Well, you probably won't find one here. Codex is many things, but not a safe space for anyone :-D

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I'm sorry not everyone around here is a dumb fr*nch nigger who buys into r*ssian propaganda.
If you need a safe space echo chamber I suggest moving somewhere else.

I think the word you're searching for is diverse.

We've got liberals, commies, nazis, and everything in between. Anti-vaxxers, pro-vaxxers, atheists, religious nuts, racists, people who don't give a fuck about skin color etc.

You seem to be in search of some anti-liberal safe space. Well, you probably won't find one here. Codex is many things, but not a safe space for anyone :-D
Don't forgot retard, idealistic pan slavists like me

I'm sorry not everyone around here is a dumb fr*nch nigger who buys into r*ssian propaganda.
If you need a safe space echo chamber I suggest moving somewhere else.
Anything less than "slava ukrainiiiiiiii geroyim slava i love zelensky" makes people consider you a vatnik here, while the actual vatniks are made fun of

Ryzer

Arcane
"West is bad! ... Wait, noooo I don't want to move to Russia!"

"Codex is bad! ... Wait, noooo I don't want to move to Resetera!"
It already is, which is the point of my post but you can't even understand it.

IQ <90.

It's your kind who keep boasting about having an hivemind and banning the contrarians...

I'm simply asking the mods to realize your wish.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom