Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

janior

Arcane
Patron
wtf is taptalk

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Bros, this is obviously Phelot. The easy life of a printer salesman (or whatever the fuck he said in his LEAVING FOREVAR thread) has clearly lost its shine and he longs for the loving embrace of Mother Codexia. So he thought he'd make spectacular entrance.

No one else has this level of dedication, creating accounts all over the interwebs, lurking for years, even building a reputation on other forums, and then messes it up by completely overdoing his trollsona. A whackaloon teenage SJW tranny that just happens to barge in to one of the most controversial megathreads on the Codex, gets offended by everything and everyone and posts everything from an iPad AND LETS YOU KNOW IT?

Nigga please. This is a perfect storm of Codex memes. The only way he could be any more obvious is by adding r00fles! to the post or the multi-headed dick.

I have seen this exact tactic before, during the Watchocaust.

Cadmus

Arcane
Bros, this is obviously Phelot. The easy life of a printer salesman (or whatever the fuck he said in his LEAVING FOREVAR thread) has clearly lost its shine and he longs for the loving embrace of Mother Codexia. So he thought he'd make spectacular entrance.

No one else has this level of dedication, creating accounts all over the interwebs, lurking for years, even building a reputation on other forums, and then messes it up by completely overdoing his trollsona. A whackaloon teenage SJW tranny that just happens to barge in to one of the most controversial megathreads on the Codex, gets offended by everything and everyone and posts everything from an iPad AND LETS YOU KNOW IT?

Nigga please. This is a perfect storm if Codex memes. The only way he could be any more obvious is by adding r00fles! to the post or the multi-headed dick.

So you think he really created all those accounts years in advance?? I have never seen this level of dedication just for a few pages of shitstorm.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong

Nigga please. This is a perfect storm if Codex memes. The only way he could be any more obvious is by adding r00fles! to the post or the multi-headed dick.

So you think he really created all those accounts years in advance?? I have never seen this level of dedication just for a few pages of shitstorm.

Like I said, I've seen it before. When The Management(TM) was having his period or putting new diesel in the ancient server of the time or something, we were all exiled to Watchwitz for a few days.

He had an RPGWatch account active for YEARS. Probably several. He built up a reputation there just in case or in the hope that we ended up there. I was pretty well trolled myself. Of course after admitting everything and getting the Codex Exile thread deleted he returned here pretending not to know anything.

It could of course be someone else equally obsessed dedicated to trolling but I doubt it.

BTW, racofer Frank left a chilling diary about the Watchwitz incident, in which 6 million Codexers died. http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/mission-report-watchwitz.67991/

You want to know how I came up with those numbers when not nearly that many even went in? FUCK YOU EVIL WATCHOCAUST DENIER SCUM!

org-1.gif

ARBEIT MACHT FREI

Last edited:

MWaser

Arbiter

It is more believable than there being an actual person that is 100% serious who decided to call himself "killjoy" of all things, made himself easy to dox, with a really faggot "real name" at that and then casually strolling into RPGcodex and causing a shitstorm while posting from an iPhone iPod

Beastro

Arcane
Some times young people can think of the future and make very well thought out decisions, as well as being mature, smart and intelligent.

Yes they can, but those that make a big deal of reminding others that they're mature rarely do.

Not every young person is "stupid".

No, just ignorant and naive.

Hopefully like everybody who matures normally you'll be hit later in life with those moments when you realize how much you don't know.

Also, not everyone "realizes something about themselves" in the future.

Oh of course. It's one of the reasons why socetity has increasingly gone to shit in the last 70s years.

Damn Baby Boomers...

Btw, your declarations of maturity fail when you start doing things like this, they're not what mature people do:

Mature people find subtle, creative ways of insulting people back~

Stop judging my life decisions you're not me

BTW, why should this be the case? Not that it makes much sense when you think about it, but why?

Last edited:

Beastro

Arcane
Don't underestimate the lengths trolls will go to.

Thing is, once they reach a certain limit, it's safe to take the trolling at face value because the real loser is someone who goes to such an extent to troll.

xkilljoy98

I only respond because I want this thread to stop.

Yes they can, but those that make a big deal of reminding others that they're mature rarely do.

Hopefully like everybody who matures normally you'll be hit later in life with those moments when you realize how much you don't know.

Not everyone is young and naive, and not everyone has those moments.

Oh of course. It's one of the reasons why socetity has increasingly gone to shit in the last 70s years.

Damn Baby Boomers...

I disagree, but alright

Btw, your declarations of maturity fail when you start doing things like this, they're not what mature people do:

BTW, why should this be the case? Not that it makes much sense when you think about it, but why?

Why doesn't it make sense?

Why?, because we have opposing views and I am my own person, you are not me, you shouldn't judge me, so leave me alone.

I only do those, because you insult me and won't leave me alone. If you all were truly mature, then you wouldn't make fun of me and harass me.

Cadmus, I don't even know why I bother correcting you, you never listen.

Please, forget I ever came to this website and go back to talking about TES and skyrim. I'm not a troll, I've been honest with you, I just came here to give my thoughts on one of my favorite games, and what I get is bullying, harassment, and being made fun of. When someone insults me or something that's close to me, I feel the need to defend it, all I did was defend a game I like and you felt the need to find out more about me, because idk, you were curious?

Please, leave me alone. If there is someone in charge, please delete this thread or the last few pages of posts and just leave me alone.

I leave and yet you continue to talk about and make fun of me, please I'm begging you, if anyone here has any sense of compassion what so ever, please, leave me alone.

I don't expect this comment to do anything, but just please leave me alone and stop talking about me.

If no one responds to this, that would be fantastic, but if you do respond can you please be nice, and keep insults and criticisms to yourself?

I want this thread to stop, but I also want the people posting to stop talking about me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Caim

Arcane
I'm sorry, but you're on the Codex now. And here on the Codex:

maxresdefault.jpg

So you get called shit for your taste in games. So am I. The Mass Effect series might be an ever-increasing pile of popamole trite but I love it for its world building. All the guys up there are shit as well for their taste in games. Here on the Codex everything is shit, and this unites us. We must float together lest we are flushed seperately.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.

So what exactly would you call this moment if not naive?

Anyway troll or not, I wish you teh best. Don't take the interwebs so seriously.

xkilljoy98

So what exactly would you call this moment if not naive?

Anyway troll or not, I wish you teh best. Don't take the interwebs so seriously.

I call it desperation.

I just want to be left alone, I don't take criticism easily, I don't like being harassed, please just leave me alone.

Scroo

Female Quota Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex 2014 Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
If no one responds to this, that would be fantastic, but if you do respond can you please be nice, and keep insults and criticisms to yourself?

As I've said - request to get banned and don't look at the codex ever again. As long as you keep replying you just fuel the drama. Stop replying and one page later no one will take interest anymore. You seem fragile and it's not worth getting depressed over the codex of all places ;)

SquidLord

Educated

As I've said - request to get banned and don't look at the codex ever again. As long as you keep replying you just fuel the drama. Stop replying and one page later no one will take interest anymore. You seem fragile and it's not worth getting depressed over the codex of all places ;)

This x1000, it's what I and I'm sure many others love about the place.
People here aren't going to stop, you can't make others do what you want, the great part about that is that they can't make you do anything or hurt you anymore then you let them, they are all asshole so they don't mater for shit. Just say fuck them and walk away.

Sjukob

Arcane
So you get called shit for your taste in games. So am I. The Mass Effect series might be an ever-increasing pile of popamole trite but I love it for its world building
Don't be ashamed of your love of Mass Effect , Morrowind , which you probably admire and it's descendants are much more disgusting .

Cadmus

Arcane

Damn Baby Boomers...

I disagree, but alright

Why doesn't it make sense?

Why?, because we have opposing views and I am my own person, you are not me, you shouldn't judge me, so leave me alone.

I only do those, because you insult me and won't leave me alone. If you all were truly mature, then you wouldn't make fun of me and harass me.

Cadmus, I don't even know why I bother correcting you, you never listen.

Please, forget I ever came to this website and go back to talking about TES and skyrim. I'm not a troll, I've been honest with you, I just came here to give my thoughts on one of my favorite games, and what I get is bullying, harassment, and being made fun of. When someone insults me or something that's close to me, I feel the need to defend it, all I did was defend a game I like and you felt the need to find out more about me, because idk, you were curious?

Please, leave me alone. If there is someone in charge, please delete this thread or the last few pages of posts and just leave me alone.

I leave and yet you continue to talk about and make fun of me, please I'm begging you, if anyone here has any sense of compassion what so ever, please, leave me alone.

I don't expect this comment to do anything, but just please leave me alone and stop talking about me.

I want this thread to stop, but I also want the people posting to stop talking about me.
I agree, Scrooge please delete this thread as this fine gentleman has requested! Fuck Skyrim! Viva la revolucion!

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
Thing is, once they reach a certain limit, it's safe to take the trolling at face value because the real loser is someone who goes to such an extent to troll.

True enough. I guess if you spend enough time pretending to be a certain person you might one day wake up and realise that that is who you became. :p

MWaser

Arbiter

True enough. I guess if you spend enough time pretending to be a certain person you might one day wake up and realise that that is who you became. :p
Well, trolling and pretending to be a tranny will never be as emotionally draining as actually being one, though.

xkilljoy98

I agree, Scrooge please delete this thread as this fine gentleman has requested! Fuck Skyrim! Viva la revolucion!

*Lady

Well, trolling and pretending to be a tranny will never be as emotionally draining as actually being one, though.

Again, I'm not trolling, and no it's not easy being trans.

One final question: if I request to be banned will all of my posts/comments go away?, because in the heat of things I released some personal information about myself onto the thread, and apparently you can't edit or delete posts/comments more than thirty minutes since it was posted.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria

*Lady

Again, I'm not trolling, and no it's not easy being trans.

One final question: if I request to be banned will all of my posts/comments go away?, because in the heat of things I released some personal information about myself onto the thread, and apparently you can't edit or delete posts/comments more than thirty minutes since it was posted.
No, that only happens if your account gets nuked.

DarkUnderlord can help you with that.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
You can also just stop posting instead. You're really not such a special snowflake. Nobody will remember you by Friday.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom