Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Proving Calis right (and responding to DU)...

Nedrah

Erudite
I really hope that controlling the damage done to project "Make the codex a respected site so our oppinions get heard a little better" is something said gentlemen taking part in that super-secret meeting actually consider.

Also, kind of agreeing to Walks with the Snails, however, we currently hardly have enough information about what's going on to say for sure.

Amasius

Augur
Kingston said:
Holy shit:

{246}{Over_81}{You've done it! That's . . . wonderful. Amazing! I'm so
proud of what you've accomplished, what you've endured. There's no way
the people of the Vault can ever thank you enough for what you've done.
You've saved all our lives. Who knows, maybe even saved the human race.
[The Overseer sighs.] That makes the rest of this even harder.
Everyone will want to talk to you. Every youngster will look up to you.
And want to emulate you. And then what? They'll want to leave. What
happens to the Vault if we lose the best of a generation? What if we
are the only safe place in the world? You just gave us back all these
lives . . . I can't take the chance of losing them. I've made a lot of
tough decisions since I took this position. But none of them harder
than this one. You saved us, but you'll kill us. I'm sorry. You're
a hero . . . and you have to leave.}
Heh, so fitting.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Oh well. All this shit seems to be out in the open now.

Walks with the Snails said:
If the rest of you are going to hang on to Saint's hallowed no-ban policy...
There is not going to be any "no ban" policy. I think the general concensus is that things like bannage need to be passed by a majority vote by senior staff before being exercised. We're trying to aim for that middle road that I'm sure a lot of people would like if they give it a chance. We don't want this place turning into a toilet, but we don't want to ban people because someone forgot their funny bone either.

As I said in the forum:
Christ, I helped create a site called "TacticularCancer" whose main motto is "we'll have your balls". Both of those are my fault and are perhaps over the top (I'm not against a "rebranding" these days) , but it should give an idea that I (we) never envisaged the forums for that site becoming some dry piece of boredom without a decent lick of dark humour and some occasional absurdity."

That's where I'm coming from.

We've chewed things around in the staff forum, and no it's not all anti-VD or anything. Shit, last I saw we were talking about him coming back as a full staff member (i.e. site admin), but with people like him, me, and baby arm not being forum admins (i.e. we could still moderate). We would all have an equal say in authoritative actions before an admin pushed the right buttons.

A part of this comes down to making certain moderation is err..."moderate", but also to the fact that in the past we've probably entrusted too many powahz to people like Lunchie whose trustworthiness was an unknown. So if we applied a policy like this across the board, noone has to get their egos bruised (well, all this public shit has fucked that up, unfortunately), and also we don't risk the crazy shit that happened the other day.

it worked in no small part because he (Saint) did trundle off into the trenches on a regular basis and ran off the retards himself, something out of the remaining admins I've only really seen VD have much interest in, and now he's out.
I agree. I know I've been especially remiss. To make this work (i.e. including the "admins must discuss things properly before detonating heads" stuff above) we have to be around more and be more proactive about speaking up behind the scenes. But at least I can see us reaching agreement on shit.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Walks with the Snails said:
Shagnak said:
Oh well. All this shit seems to be out in the open now.

Thanks for that, I do feel a little bit better about how it turned out now.
Well, I should've added a disclaimer. I mean, that was the last I saw before what looks like VD walking off into the sunset. It should end up fairly close to that.

vrok

Liturgist
Shagnak said:
Well, I should've added a disclaimer. I mean, that was the last I saw before what looks like VD walking off into the sunset. It should end up fairly close to that.
Maybe I'm just a dumbfuck but before anyone misinterprets could you clarify if you mean that it should end up fairly close to the sunset scenario or what you saw earlier in the staff forum? Because Calis' post didn't leave much doubt, so I'm just wondering, or maybe it's too premature to clarify.

MountainWest

Scholar
Calis said:

Ok, I see your point. I don't like the outcome - the direct one at least - but what can I do.

Well, enough drama for me. Good luck in finding ways to make the Codex better (really). Taking GD off the front page was a step in the right direction I think.

Shagnak

Shagadelic
Maybe I'm just a dumbfuck but before anyone misinterprets could you clarify if you mean that it should end up fairly close to the sunset scenario or what you saw earlier in the staff forum? Because Calis' post didn't leave much doubt, so I'm just wondering, or maybe it's too premature to clarify.
The "should end up fairly close to that" was about moderation policy, <s>ir</s>regardless of VD's involvement.

Edit: umm, yeah, "irregardless" :oops:

Cassidy

Arcane
vrok said:
Shagnak said:
The "should end up fairly close to that" was about moderation policy, irregardless of VD's involvement.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irregardless#sharethis
irregardless
an erroneous word that, etymologically, means the exact opposite of what it is used to express
(sorry, couldn't resist)

vrok said:
I'd like to nominate Volourn for newsposter also. If we can't have VD we can at least have his arch-nemesis!

Are you wanting to make justice to your recent dumbfuck tag?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Shagnak said:

Hmm. So are you guys gonna tell us in the end? Nothing personal, but if VD leaves and all that's left is a group of absentee landlords holding the reins (by consensus, natch), I'm back to not really sure this place has much of a future. :?

Koby

Scholar
Spacemoose said:
anyhow, now that GD is in corporate-safe mode, I'm sure the big names will find it easier to take the codex seriously. maybe we can make koby a mod of GD too? I'm sure he'll moderate it into military parade-worthy shape in no time. \o

I already communicated that I'm against perma-bans and thread locks, but now it doesn’t longer matter, DU polled ranked and that ends that.

There is nothing much left to discuss, but then again we are here for the lulz so I'll put in my two bit anyway.

What happened here in the last 24 hours is pretty simple from my perspective, VD was trying take this site somewhere else* than where it is right now, DU isn’t interested, he likes it the way it is.

*Now there are two ways you can look at it:
1) VD is trying to take the codex back to its days of glory, but he doesn't see the retarded smacking that prevented this place from dumbing down in the past, so he goes for the next best thing, the ban stick.

2) VD is trying to take the codex into a new territory, a hub for indie devs, a place where this community can be part of the doing, and not just spectators from the balcony.

Like in most cases, 'teh truth' it is probably somewhere in the middle.

Either way, DU isn’t interested, well, he probably is, but only if the way this is accomplished is by following in the foot steps of out forefathers, and if these foot steps leads us somewhere else, then that’s the way it is because he said so, and he had every right to do so as long as he is in charge.

The rest just doesn’t matter, but we already established that this post is for the lulz, so, on we go.

I have my own take on this approach, obviously, I thing DU is wrong, I think VD should be allowed to take this place to where he wants to, because he shown his committed, because can move this place forward (at least from my PoV) because taking this place where this community is part of doing is a good thing. Doing is where it at, being part of the process. Doing, one way or another, stimulate and sustain the most interesting, focused, and hardest to the core discussion. And if I'm not mistaken, this is what RPGCodex is about, in its style, no matter what the subject is.

And right now, VD looks like the best candidate to make this happen. And yes that includes tolerating, (A) to some extent, his ridicules ego and his incapacity to admit he is wrong (B) as long as that at the bottom line he is taking this site forward.

Having said that, VD…

YOU WHERE WORNG!
WORNG! WORNG! WORNG! WORNG!

Vault Dweller said:
Now, the interview. I did it after BA (damn, BA again! I'm beggining to suspect that he's some kinda Zionist agent-provocateur) told me that answering my own questions, in any context, was a stupid idea and that I made an ass out of myself. Then I removed it. Not to contradict your opinion, which was the real crime there, I guess, but to listen to another *active* admin.
This is one of the best examples. You where wrong here twice, WORNG! You where wrong when you put that article up without the disclaimer, it happens, and then BA tells you where wrong. This is where you should have acknowledged you mistake, learn from it, and move forward. But you decided you didn’t do anything WORNG, so you covered up your shit so you can put it behind you. And then the expected happened, the problem didn’t go away, because it wasn’t solved, because you didn’t really understand the heart of the problem. DU had to step in, fix that problem for you because you didn’t FIXED the problem; you just brushed it up under the rug.

You cover up was the second mistake, and a much bigger one then the first. And the only reason you did that mistake was you ego, your huge ego not only prevented you from understanding what the problem was in the first place, it prevented you from fixing it, and if that’s not enough, it, your ego, made you make a much bigger mistake.

Stop looking for excuses.

This is one of the best examples, because it shows, step by step, what happens when you don’t acknowledge your mistakes. You acknowledge your mistake, so you can learn from it. After you done that you own your mistake and you can move forward.

No wander DU is pissed at you, I was pissed at you. I don’t blame DU for the way he is acting, could have this been done better? Sure. But sometimes you are so thick, people just can't get through to you. You refusal to acknowledge your mistakes makes you a very hard person to work with, again, you can only blame your ego. I said this before, several times, not in the length I'm saying it now, but its there, you just don’t want to listen.

You are not a team player.

I'm pretty sure (and there is a high probability I'm wrong here but fuck it) that DU wants you to take this site forward, but he wants it to be a team effort and, and as long as you can't control your ego (just like some of the retard here cant control themselves in general retardness, and yes these two thing are that similar, congratulations you letting your ego take you down to their level) its not going to happen, not here.

And yes, your ego, yes that thing, again, did have a crucial role in the latest shit storm drama. Your ego, out of all things. Are you starting to understand just how much you are letting you ego do and decide for you? (and for god sakes man don’t ever, ever try your luck in a technical profession or discussion, or any other field you can be proven wrong with little ease, your ego wont handle it.)

I didn’t ram in to you harder, because I couldn’t be bothered, because I liked what you did with this place. You a mover, you make stuff happen. An asset. But as long as you can't get over yourself, you shouldn't be a team player, you should do your own thing on your own terms. Maybe I should have, and that’s probably where I was wrong, I did saw this shit storm coming, but did nothing other then an off topic tidbit directed at you.

SEE? I just acknowledge I did a mistake, and the sky didn’t fall on my ass (at least not yet :P).

Anyway @DU, sometimes I get the feeling you got a little (if not more) jaded somewhere along the way, I'm not sure where exactly I got that from, maybe it is from the fact that I only see you here when there is some drama going on, but I'm not sure. Maybe you are jaded from administrating too many niche sites for too long, niche sites that AFAIK didn’t gain any serious traction , maybe I'm just shooting in the dark, trying to hit something that doesn’t exist in the first place (probably not :P).

I also don’t get all the "but that’s the way saint did it", that argument is invalidated the minute he walked away. If you are not willing/ready/motivated to step in, and take his place, whey are you not letting other, other that seems like they can handle it.

With AoD, VD is brining something to the table that even *gasp* Saint didn’t managed to bring. And if that doesn’t count, for a lot (comparing saint and VD news covering and mentioning not Aod in order to point out who had a bigger contribution to this site? wtf?) I don’t know what does. AoD IMHO brought at least as many good poster to this place as saint did, if not more (the people that where here from day one don’t count).

Any which case If you do agree that VD is the best candidate for someone how can take this place forward, remember, with power comes responsibility and all that crap, or in other word it is you job to make it work.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Koby said:
YOU WHERE WORNG!
WORNG! WORNG! WORNG! WORNG!
New rule! No posting while drunk. Failure to comply will be met with severe consequences!

And right now, VD looks like the best candidate to make this happen. And yes that includes tolerating, (A) to some extent, his ridicules ego and his incapacity to admit he is wrong (B) as long as that at the bottom line he is taking this site forward.
I admitted that I was wrong many times. Pay attention next time, will you?

This is one of the best examples. You where wrong here twice, WORNG! You where wrong when you put that article up without the disclaimer, it happens, and then BA tells you where wrong. This is where you should have acknowledged you mistake, learn from it, and move forward. But you decided you didn’t do anything WORNG, so you covered up your shit so you can put it behind you. And then the expected happened, the problem didn’t go away, because it wasn’t solved, because you didn’t really understand the heart of the problem. DU had to step in, fix that problem for you because you didn’t FIXED the problem; you just brushed it up under the rug.
I didn't think that posting that article was a big deal. It was a round-fucking-table discussion. Am I allowed to have an opinion or what? Anyway, then BA told me that he thinks it was a big deal and I agreed and accepted that I was wrong, and as you hip kids say it these days, WORNG! I removed my answers, but apparently it was also wrong because some people thought that the problem should have been solved in a different way. I guess I didn't get the memo or something.

And the only reason you did that mistake was you ego, your huge ego not only prevented you from understanding what the problem was in the first place, it prevented you from fixing it, and if that’s not enough, it, your ego, made you make a much bigger mistake.
In your opinion. The way I see it, it looks like I made a mistake - I don't fully understand it otherwise I wouldn't have done it in the first place, but I trust BA's opinion - and then I acknowledged this mistake by fixing it. Your disagree? Great. This place would be boring if everyone agreed with each other, but the mere fact that you disagree with me doesn't make me wrong. Of course, some people will use this statement as the ultimate proof that my ego is huge and epic, but what do you expect me to say? Admit that I was wrong in that particular story to score points with you? I can also point that not one of the 3 other developers who participated in that discussion thought that I did something wrong, but I'm sure that you know better.

This is one of the best examples, because it shows, step by step, what happens when you don’t acknowledge your mistakes. You acknowledge your mistake, so you can learn from it. After you done that you own your mistake and you can move forward.
I acknowledged my mistake by removing it completely. Look, in the end it looked like I interviewed myself and most people thought that that was wrong. Well, putting a label on it saying "HAY GUYZ I INTARVIEWD MYSELF LOL" is a shitty solution, imo. If it was wrong, it should be removed and that's what I did.

No wander DU is pissed at you, I was pissed at you. I don’t blame DU for the way he is acting, could have this been done better? Sure. But sometimes you are so thick, people just can't get through to you. You refusal to acknowledge your mistakes makes you a very hard person to work with, again, you can only blame your ego. I said this before, several times, not in the length I'm saying it now, but its there, you just don’t want to listen.

And yes, your ego, yes that thing, again, did have a crucial role in the latest shit storm drama. Your ego, out of all things. Are you starting to understand just how much you are letting you ego do and decide for you? (and for god sakes man don’t ever, ever try your luck in a technical profession or discussion, or any other field you can be proven wrong with little ease, your ego wont handle it.)
Well, then it's great than I'm no longer in charge. Can we finally move on?

xedoc gpr

Scholar
Well, if we're going to live in the past and dredge up that old thing, I think the disclaimer idea was perfectly reasonable.

If it was a one-on-one interview it would be stupid, just remove it.

But saying "We had a round table going centered on some questions I had set up, and as a game dev for Iron Tower I joined in on the discussion as well as Vince D. Weller", I don't see what the problem with that was. It seems pretty normal to me.

Koby

Scholar
Vault Dweller said:
I guess I didn't get the memo or something.

I'm not expecting you to stay silent after what I said, but the part above...

As weird as it sound, I'm on your side.

And will you stop already with these kind of comment, they are really childish.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Koby said:
It does sound weird because I don't really understand why you would support an egomaniac who thinks that he's never wrong and is incapable of admitting mistakes.

And will you stop already with these kind of comment, there are really childish.
Why? Some people, including you, went to great lengths to prove why I'm unfit for the position. I'm assuming that your analysis is flawless and agreeing with you. The alternative would be to strongly disagree with you and say "No, you are the poopy head!", but THAT would truly be childish.

Hory

Erudite
Who is Koby? What does he wants? Does his parents knows?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Vault Dweller said:
After an interview is posted, the links are provided to developers, PR folks, and publishers. Getting an interview is hard work. Sometimes it takes me weeks and even months to arrange an interview and get all necessary approval. What do you think Atari people thought when they clicked on that link and saw that mess.
They'd think our forum was hacked, plain and simple. It actually happens from time to time and it's not that big of an issue to succinctly explain it to them in a nice e-mail. "Hey guys, our forum was hacked and has been defaced. Sorry about this, we'll fix it up and have your interview back within a day or two." Non-issue solvered.

Vault Dweller said:
You don't know? Well, I do. Fuck Atari? Sure. That means fuck all DnD related interviews. That's how this shit works.
The concern I have with that is the Codex never gave a damn about what developers thought. I think they'd be far more concerned by us bagging their shitty games and revoke interview permssion for that reason alone. After all, look at what Besethda did to the Codex... They black-listed us. No more interviews, no more nothing. They even banned their developers from coming over here as well. Fuck Bethesda? Absolutely. Even if it means fuck all Elder Scrolls or Fallout 3 interviews. This is the Codex baby, we don't scale to developer's whims.

Sure, the two reasons are slighty different (shitty forums vs not liking game) but see point above re: the once off incident of hacked forums.

vrok said:
The revolution of the Codex (regardless of a nazi or old-school outcome) deserves a new design!
The current front page is what I did after Rex left. Yes, it's shit but nobody on staff is a graphic designer.

Vault Dweller said:
I didn't think that posting that article was a big deal. It was a round-fucking-table discussion. Am I allowed to have an opinion or what? Anyway, then BA told me that he thinks it was a big deal and I agreed and accepted that I was wrong, and as you hip kids say it these days, WORNG! I removed my answers, but apparently it was also wrong because some people thought that the problem should have been solved in a different way. I guess I didn't get the memo or something.
Didn't get the memo? I swear to God I'm so tempted to just move that entire damn thread out into Site Feedback for everyone to see. Calis would hate me though so instead, I'll just quote the summary I posted in that thread for you (modified slightly for context):
  • Vault Dweller, Codex admin: Some guys complaining. Don't see the issue. Thoughts?
    Calis, Senior Codex admin: Not an issue.
    Fez, Codex admin: Not an issue.
    Role-Player, Codex admin: Not an issue.
    Vault Dweller, Codex admin: Okay, not an issue.
    baby arm, NOT A CODEX ADMIN: I don't think you should correct anything for now, jus don't do it again.
    Vault Dweller: Oh I'm so confused. Are you sure it's okay?
    baby arm, STILL NOT A CODEX ADMIN: The only thing that could be done now is editing out your contributions or adding a disclaimer at the beginning. I'm not sure enough people around here care enough about it to do that. And you obviously don't agree that there's a problem. So leave it unless DP or myself convinced you otherwise. I was just expressing my view so in the future you don't make an ass of yourself. Also, I like to complain.
    Vault Dweller, Codex admin: Well that's it, one complaint is enough for me. I'm removing my interview parts.
    Shagnak, NOT A CODEX ADMIN: Sees the issue but believes that [baby arm, STILL NOT A CODEX ADMIN]'s second option of "adding a disclaimer at the beginning" would have been a million times better and pleased both sides.
    DarkUnderlod, Codex admin: Not an issue, puts orginal parts back in.

In short, you asked "the other admins [of the codex, given the forum this was posted in]", and you listened to the one person who's not actually an admin at the Codex. Baby arm even said himself, unless DP or myself have convinced you otherwise. Even then, he gave you two options and you took the option which caused the most possible damage. So that's two people who didn't even want you to do what you've done and who have nothing to do with how we run the Codex versus everyone else who does, and you've ignored everyone. You even said yourself that the Codex is "not your site", yet you ignore the opinions of the other admins here and listen to someone who has very little to do with the actual Codex, taking the most extreme option (like Rex would've done). As a result, you've neutered what was otherwise a decent article, and for what? Because you wanted to pull a Rex.
That right there is Vault Dweller. That right there (the fact that it's happened again) is why I've done what I've done. Volourn? Fine. Interview? Okay, sure. Next time VD will listen to us. Spacemoose? Oh get fucked. Again, VD the news poster? Not a problem. VD the erratic, changes his mind, listens to one complaint over the advice of the rest of the admin's? No.

Now there's only really one way I can sum up this thread...

yay_i_won.jpg

Yeah, baby.

Sovard said:
This thread, and the one surely to follow when it's locked
We won't be locking this thread. We've always had the policy that people are more than welcome to call each other morons out to page 25 and beyond. If towards the end, the quality of the arguments falls down a few notches, well then it might end up in Retardo Land.

Until then... All you peasants get back to work, admin's got shit to do.

Koby

Scholar
Vault Dweller said:
It does sound weird because I don't really understand why you would support an egomaniac who thinks that he's never wrong and is incapable of admitting mistakes.
Because people can change, and sometimes, some people are worth my time. Even if it at the end of the day it didn’t work out, shit like this is always a long shot, I know it, and yet, sometimes I do it anyway.

Why? Some people, including you, went to great lengths to prove why I'm unfit for the position. I'm assuming that your analysis is flawless and agreeing with you. The alternative would be to strongly disagree with you and say "No, you are the poopy head!", but THAT would truly be childish.
I went to great length, because I though I can get thought to you.

When people are being called on their bullshit it burn inside few a few minutes and then it goes away. Most of time you wake up tomorrow and you don’t even fucking remember it, not if it's something trivial. But every time you wake up the next day after something like that happens, you have two options, wake up and carry on like nothing happened, OR wake up smarter.

You don’t have to go to a fucking Tibetan monastery for 3 years to reach that point. This deal gives an immediate return. This is not something that requires time, money, or any shit like that. Neutralizing your own ego is not hard. It's a piece of cake.

And what all the good stuff I said about you, all of a sudden that disappeared magically from my post?

You a mover, you make stuff happen. An asset.

Vault Dweller

Developer
DarkUnderlord said:
The concern I have with that is the Codex never gave a damn about what developers thought. I think they'd be far more concerned by us bagging their shitty games and revoke interview permssion for that reason alone. After all, look at what Besethda did to the Codex... They black-listed us. No more interviews, no more nothing. They even banned their developers from coming over here as well. Fuck Bethesda? Absolutely. Even if it means fuck all Elder Scrolls or Fallout 3 interviews. This is the Codex baby, we don't scale to developer's whims.

Sure, the two reasons are slighty different (shitty forums vs not liking game) but see point above re: the once off incident of hacked forums.
There is a difference between speaking your mind and acting retarded. In the first case, the risks of pissing someone off and losing contacts are justified. In the second case, they aren't.

I swear to God I'm so tempted to just move that entire damn thread out into Site Feedback for everyone to see. Calis would hate me though so instead, I'll just quote the summary I posted in that thread for you (modified slightly for context):
I'm sorry, DU, but your summary kinda sucks. It's only purpose is to present me as a retard. Please move the thread from the staff forum or acknowledge that your summary is as biased as GameInformer's Oblivion review. Maybe even more.

Because you wanted to pull a Rex.
What can I say, he's my role-model.

That right there is Vault Dweller. That right there (the fact that it's happened again) is why I've done what I've done.
You don't have to explain why you've done what you've done, but since you mentioned it... If my behavior bothered you so much, why didn't you talk to me? Why didn't you make a "group meeting" and say "we have a problem and we need to fix it now!'?

Cassidy

Arcane
Koby said:
Vault Dweller said:

I don't remember you mentioning anything bad about VD when he was an admin, instead you ran to the pro-VD crowd as a zealot and like Is expected, the "VD is nazi!" and "VD is god!" types began all that drama. This makes me question the validity of this, because I already have witnessed too many people patronizing admins just for the sake of getting something in return and people in real life who patronize someone while he has power, and when he loses it, spit at him. And I consider such type behavior many thousands of times worser than being egocentric. Well, humility is rarer than CRPGs with real roleplaying, and everybody has an ego, but supporting someone when he is in power and then going all verbosely bashing him after he has no power anymore? I really hope I'm mistaken and that you aren't one of those types.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Koby said:
I went to great length, because I though I can get thought to you.
Fair enough. Well, if you really want to get through to me, you need to prove, preferably beyond a reasonable doubt, that I'm guilty as charged. Surely, you understand that "Hey, you're an egotistical asshole!" is hardly a convincing argument, no matter how honorable your intentions are?

And what all the good stuff I said about you, all of a sudden that disappeared magically from my post?
In this particular case the bad (an egotistical asshole) outweighs the good (but a good worker).

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Vault Dweller said:
You don't have to explain why you've done what you've done, but since you mentioned it... If my behavior bothered you so much, why didn't you talk to me? Why didn't you make a "group meeting" and say "we have a problem and we need to fix it now!'?
You made that decision yourself when you made it clear that things were either going to be done your way or you were leaving.

Koby

Scholar
Cassidy said:
Koby said:
Vault Dweller said:

I don't remember you mentioning anything bad about VD when he was an admin, instead you ran to the pro-VD crowd as a zealot and like Is expected, the "VD is nazi!" and "VD is god!" types began all that drama. This makes me question the validity of this, because I already have witnessed too many people patronizing admins just for the sake of getting something in return and people in real life who patronize someone while he has power, and when he loses it, spit at him. And I consider such type behavior many thousands of times worser than being egocentric. Well, humility is rarer than CRPGs with real roleplaying, and everybody has an ego, but supporting someone when he is in power and then going all verbosely bashing him after he has no power anymore? I really hope I'm mistaken and that you aren't one of those types.
You on the other hand are not worth my time, but since I'm already commenting, Do people here even bother reading the post? Fully? this is second time in a raw.

And if you are gonna comment on my post history, a minimum requirement I believe is actually KNOWING my post history.

You see, now you just look stupid for no good reason.

but hey, do your own thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom