Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I don't remember combos in this game.
I don't remember much anyway... after watching this video I don't remember complaining about it being repetitive? wonder why

911 Jumper

Educated
80s NOSTALGIA IS DEAD
LONG LIVE THE Y2K

The content creator in the second vid shamelessly ripped off TheGamingBrit's original video (which is at least a year old). He took the term “digital apocalypse” from TGB and made it look as if he came up with it. The second vid even uses a similar cover image [Hooded Jin Kazama from Tekken 4]

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Funny you mention Sonic just as I figure out a certain meme was Pizza Tower characters and the demo is free on itchio. All these years and I bet you can't even eat chili dogs in any sonic game or go to Sonics for happy hour.

And now I'm bloody hungry after watching that. I don't even think there is an IHOP in Eugene. There sure isn't one in Veneta. Like I have the money to eat out.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Funny you mention Sonic just as I figure out a certain meme was Pizza Tower characters and the demo is free on itchio. All these years and I bet you can't even eat chili dogs in any sonic game or go to Sonics for happy hour.

And now I'm bloody hungry after watching that. I don't even think there is an IHOP in Eugene. There sure isn't one in Veneta. Like I have the money to eat out.
Pedophiles don't deserve food and you have no idea what you're talking about.

There's a few games where you do eat chili dogs, such as Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight, and Sonic Generations. The whole thing started with Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, came to the comics, and then to the games. In fact, the first issue of Archie Sonic and the official Sonic cookbook has recipes for chili dogs.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
I had a few of the sonic comics but I thought they were from one of my magazine subscriptions. I think there was a meme song for the "GOTTA GO FAST" song for foxkids or w/e saying "GOTTA PASS GAS!" because chili + hedgehog = disaster.

I had a few of the sonic comics but I thought they were from one of my magazine subscriptions. I think there was a meme song for the "GOTTA GO FAST" song for foxkids or w/e saying "GOTTA PASS GAS!" because chili + hedgehog = disaster.
That was for Sonic X, the anime.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom