Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

EVERYONE KILL BETHESDA AND PETE HINES NOW

Pete

Novice
MrSmileyFaceDude said:
Let's see... what is the art producer's nickname?

I call him Skippy behind his back.

Of course, I have my own nicknames for everyone.

MrSmileyFaceDude

Bethesda Game Studios
Developer
Pete said:
MrSmileyFaceDude said:
Let's see... what is the art producer's nickname?

I call him Skippy behind his back.

Of course, I have my own nicknames for everyone.

A dodge -- the Real Pete (where's that TM?) would know exactly what I was talking about and would have given the correct answer without hesitation.

Give the initial letter of each of the last names of the two designers who worked for Bethesda in the past, and returned after Morrowind.

(hehehe HardCode -- but I'm not that big a Star Trek fan :) )

Pete

Novice
Why would I bother divulging personal information on a web forum?

As for your designer question, I opt for a no comment. It would be a surprise for fans of the series if a previous designer or two, or three, came back to work on Oblivion after being absent during the development of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. I do not want to mislead those who read this, however. They will just have to wait for the end credits.

Tintin

Arbiter
Ok, there's no way Bethesda devs would act so hostile with each other, unless one of them is a fake. Work together all day then come home and start dueling?

Chefe

Erudite
Okay, I'm getting antsy. Someone say something that I can make fun of.

MrSmileyFaceDude

Bethesda Game Studios
Developer
Pete said:
Why would I bother divulging personal information on a web forum?

As for your designer question, I opt for a no comment. It would be a surprise for fans of the series if a previous designer or two, or three, came back to work on Oblivion after being absent during the development of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. I do not want to mislead those who read this, however. They will just have to wait for the end credits.

Another dodge -- especially about the nickname, because that would hardly constitute "personal information". Although the reasons you give for not answering the second question are well-thought-out.

OK, here's another one. What's your current overall score in the Standings? What's mine?

Tintin

Arbiter
Chefe said:
Okay, I'm getting antsy. Someone say something that I can make fun of.

Oblivion will be great.

Now that should set something off :wink:

Pete

Novice
MrSmileyFaceDude said:
OK, here's another one. What's your current overall score in the Standings? What's mine?

I wonder, why do you bother me with such trivial questions?

MrSmileyFaceDude

Bethesda Game Studios
Developer
Anyway, it's not really Pete folks... I'm not going to apologize for spoiling the fun since VD outed the guy already. Heck, micmu even said "Ah, shit. I hoped it will last longer than that" back on page 6.

Moving right along... :)

Pete

Novice
The jig is up. I've been found out.

Bah, I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you pesky devs!

Tintin

Arbiter
Chefe said:
Tintin said:
Oblivion will be great.

Now that should set something off :wink:

You're not even trying.

Ok, how about: Morrowind is a non-linear RPG because you are allowed to pick up any objects you want.

Chefe

Erudite
Bosco said:
Uh...Oblivion will be way better than Fallout 3.

Sadly, that has a good chance of being true.

Tintin said:
Ok, how about: Morrowind is a non-linear RPG because you are allowed to pick up any objects you want.

You mean Fork City? Talk about immershun!

Spazmo

Erudite
Chefe is easily baited, but then again, Tintin is a really great baiter. You might even call him a master baiter.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom