Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Damien Foletto Interview @ Winterwind

Astromarine

Erudite
What, you need to be a flame-tard, or a fanboi on every single thread or you became a waste of air?

Lovely logic, I dont see your strong opinions in this thread YOU WASTE OF AIR!!!!

Wait, does thinking your post is irredeemably stupid count as a strong opinion?

if so, :D

What exact opinions am I meant to feel strongly about in this article?
Or am I meant to be post "FO1 ROOLS!01193ioen!!"£, FOT SUCKZORS" in every post to qualify as not a waste of air?

I dont know you, I've only read about 19 of your posts, but seeing someone use "R00Fles" in every post instinctively makes me hate you.

It's not what you say in this thread, you sad sack. It's that you had 10 posts when you started flaming someone with over 4000. Especially with something as lame as his post style, and ESPECIALLY with a whopping sample size of 4. Around here people tend to appreciate well-founded opinions, whether they are on RPGs or the Volourniocy of Volourn.

Please see Roleplayer's post for the second reason you come off as useful as a vasectomy on a Trekkie

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Oh, and one of these days someone is either going to turn up at your door or you'll be getting an "interesting" package delivered to you."

I can only hope.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Why not bite your fingers off instead, and save us all the misery of your inane posts?"

Go play your precious NWN and stop pouting because I say no to your advances.

R00fles!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Sometimes it seems he's already using his toes."

Ha. Good one. :lol:

Avé

Liturgist
Astromarine said:
It's not what you say in this thread, you sad sack. It's that you had 10 posts when you started flaming someone with over 4000.
Ah, what a lovely argument.

Why dont you ask SP to mod phpbb so you can only see and reply to people who have postcounts +/- 10% of yours?

You know how much of an idiot(heh) you sound like, saying "YUO MUSET HAEV MANNY MANNY POSTS BEFOER DIESLIEKING SOEMOEN ELSE!!""!" (note: I'm not saying you post like that, just that what your posts contain are so idiotic, you might as well.)

Especially with something as lame as his post style, and ESPECIALLY with a whopping sample size of 4.
You see one Volourn post, you see them all.

Volourn is a troll, not because he/she flames people, but because on almost every thread he/she seems to post on, it has nothing to do with the topic on hand.

Around here people tend to appreciate well-founded opinions, whether they are on RPGs or the Volourniocy of Volourn.
I love when people prove themselves a hypocrite in the space of one post, make it so much easier to rubbish them.

Ta Ta

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"You see one Volourn post, you see them all.

Volourn is a troll, not because he/she flames people, but because on almost every thread he/she seems to post on, it has nothing to do with the topic on hand."

You should stop lying.

On top of that, your idiocy has bene proven over times. You ahve how many posts in this thead and how many are on topic and how many are about me?

Obviously, you see one of your posts you see them all.

But, hey, make this all about the unimportant Volourn and actually ignore the subject at hand.

Good entertaining stuff.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Another priceless thread o' moronitis to bookmark, for those depressive times (hey, how about now?) when you just HAVE to laugh for a while... :roll:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Volourn can always be credited with ruining potentially good threads"

Anyone who actually read the first page of this topic could easily see I wasn't the one who initially ruined.

My first post were my opinions on the actual article, and that was all. It was the Whineybrigade that decided to play 'Cry About The Evil Volourn'.

If people would stop making me so important (which I'm actually not) threads like this wouldn't be so silly.

Have fun. :P

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Volourn said:
"Volourn can always be credited with ruining potentially good threads"

Anyone who actually read the first page of this topic could easily see I wasn't the one who initially ruined.

My first post were my opinions on the actual article, and that was all. It was the Whineybrigade that decided to play 'Cry About The Evil Volourn'.

If people would stop making me so important (which I'm actually not) threads like this wouldn't be so silly.

Have fun. :P
Uh yeah, and in the same post:

Volourn said:
P.S. This is NOT news.

P.S. Please don't cry because someone posts something you dislike.

R00fles!

P.S. We can do this all day long if you want; but it still won't make this interview news.
Sure, there's two edits in there but hey, what the hell... It was news. :roll:

Edit: Anyway, it was a nice post concerning a great interview stuffed with great quoting material from Foletto, which I actually agree with.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Sure, there's two edits in there but hey, what the hell... It was news."

Your opinion aside of whtehe rit was news or not; that post was originally on topic.

I wrote that I liked the interview, and felt it wasn't news. I attacked no one, nor was I trolling.

My edits were because someone being anal decided to edit my post just to call me fag.

Like I said, I did NOT start this mess; but I sure as heck ain't gonna run and hide from it either.

R00fles!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Well, Volourn. Just let me say this as my closure: You're damn provocative sometimes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. In your case; I don't know. It might not have been your intention to start this hilarious mess, but you sure did 'cause there's other people, worse than you, out there.

Anyway, I'm out of here (RPG Codex) for today. When I come back tomorrow, I want the staff to have an article about some schmuck saying "this is the end of all things" and Volourn; please say it isn't news. :wink:

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Well, Volourn. Just let me say this as my closure: You're damn provocative sometimes, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. In your case; I don't know. It might not have been your intention to start this hilarious mess, but you sure did 'cause there's other people, worse than you, out there."

Ha. No problem.

"Volourn; please say it isn't news."

I only say that when I feel it isn't news (VD knows when that is; he just likes to atagonize me :) ); not to entertain a possible audience not that I worry about that. Entertainment can be good.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Volourn said:
VD knows when that is; he just likes to atagonize me :)
Guilty as charged :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom