Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Damien Foletto Interview @ Winterwind

Avé

Liturgist
Volourn said:
Who are you? Seriously, who are you?
What the hell does it matter who I am?

R00fles

Anyways, the fact that you can hate someone after just 4 posts just proves youa re a very hateful person.. which means you fit in perfectly here.
I think it actually means you are extremely annoying, and very easy to hate.

R00fles!

R00fles!

As for actually hating me, if I actually cared about being liked; I'd be a robot.
Before rushing to defend yourself, where did I say you cared?

The fact you post that, in response to no-one and nothing, probably indicates you do care and are deeply wounded by not being liked.

R00fles!

R00fles!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"P.S. you still haven't answered my question."

Yes, I ahve. Unless you happen to not read my and VD's exahnges on the subject. I do not feel that dev interviews is actually news UNLESS it directly involves discussing a current or soon to be new game in decent detail. Random interviews like this while interetsing to read ar enot news, imo.

"apparently you had a MAJOR typo there volourn?"

Yes. I;m many things. Bastard. Jerk. Retard. Spammer. Troll. Dummy. Man. Woman. You name it. But, a '"ag" I am not.

"What the hell does it matter who I am?"

Who are you?

"I think it actually means you are extremely annoying, and very easy to hate."

Only by crybabies, and the weak.

"Before rushing to defend yourself, where did I say you cared?

The fact you post that, in response to no-one and nothing, probably indicates you do care and are deeply wounded by not being liked."

Not quite. As the number of my posts indicate, I rrespond quite a lot. Just think of my response to you as 1 of many. but, ehy, don't worry, hate on. You are not the first to hate me. And, you won't be the last. Yet, I still exists.

Afterall, if one is hated at least they know they exist.

R00fles!

VOLOURN:
stfu.jpg

Jed

Cipher
Dear Volourn,

We've heard the "This isn't news!" bullshit so many times, and since there is no reasoning with you, I think it's perfectly appropriate for an admin to fuck with your vapid posts. Love 'em or hate 'em, they do the vast majority of the non-forum content here, and last I checked, you've contributed nothing to this site other than an unsolicited shrill whine at every opportunity.

Fuck you very much,
Jed

z3r'0'

Liturgist
:LOL: This is fuckin hysterical. Can you say drama queen?

:Edit: Thanks for posting the interview... I like reading about ex-Black Isle alumni and their views on the industry and such. It was interesting.
I see they have a part two planned for later in January.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"Dear Volourn,

We've heard the "This isn't news!" bullshit so many times, and since there is no reasoning with you, I think it's perfectly appropriate for an admin to fuck with your vapid posts. Love 'em or hate 'em, they do the vast majority of the non-forum content here, and last I checked, you've contributed nothing to this site other than an unsolicited shrill whine at every opportunity.

Fuck you very much, "

You still mad because I won't play your precious NWN? Geez.. Get over it for your own sake.

Dragon: LOL But, no. I don't listen to strangers.

Jed

Cipher
Volourn said:
You still mad because I won't play your precious NWN? Geez.. Get over it for your own sake.
I thought you we're gonna school us all on how NWN is all about the multiplayer?

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I could imagine Volourn saying r00fles repeatedly until his head explodes if that were to happen. He would trip over himself while crossing over his threshold of gross personal incompetence.

Surlent

Liturgist
Volourn said:
I know my typing isn't the best; but it's amzing how words cna be twisted.
This sentence made me crack up, comedy gold, keep it up Volo.

Hajo

Liturgist
Avè said:
I dont know you [Volourn], I've only read about 4 of your posts, but seeing someone use "R00Fles" in every post instinctively makes me hate you.

R00FLES!

Avè, Volourn at least has his very own style and ways. Taking over his creations won't hurt or change him, but makes you look uninventive, if not worse.

Maybe you should read more of his posts, and learn the Volourn way of life ;)

Astromarine

Erudite
Ave, you have as many Roofles in your posts as Vollie does. Yours are sarcastic, so are his. He has strong opinions that he maks known, you don't. Therefore, Congratulations on being even worse of a waste of air than he is. Some people make me sorry their parents weren't fans of facial cumshots instead of generating them, and you're fast becoming one of those.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
"I thought you we're gonna school us all on how NWN is all about the multiplayer?"

Hilariously funny though I, for one, have never said that. You must be thinking of the other NWN fanboys.

"I could imagine Volourn saying r00fles repeatedly until his head explodes if that were to happen. He would trip over himself while crossing over his threshold of gross personal incompetence."

Nah. If I were ignored by the 'coxed; I'd think I'd manage tos urvive... barely... but, I would.

agris

Arcane
Patron
Volourn said:
Great interview. Pehraps; the best developer interview yet. Good stuff on the BIO=BIS relationship. No wonder, Obsidian has become BIo's lackey.

P.S. This is NOT news.

P.S. Please don't cry because someone posts something you dislike.

R00fles!

P.S. We can do this all day long if you want; but it still won't make this interview news.

news Audio pronunciation of "news" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nz, nyz)
pl.n. (used with a sing. verb)

1. Information about recent events or happenings, especially as reported by newspapers, periodicals, radio, or television.
2. A presentation of such information, as in a newspaper or on a newscast.
2. New information of any kind: The requirement was news to him.
3. Newsworthy material: “a public figure on a scale unimaginable in America; whatever he did was news” (James Atlas).

I read this site for some interesting opinions, you contribute nothing though. Your posts read like some ADD tween spazmatically typing all day (gg your several thousand posts of the equivalent of "no you!").

Good day!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
I read this site for some interesting opinions, you contribute nothing though. Your posts read like some ADD tween spazmatically typing all day (gg your several thousand posts of the equivalent of "no you!")."

That's hialrious coming from someone whose all but one post in this thread was about attacking me.

R00fles!

My first post was directly on topic and about the subject matter and it wasn't even directed at anyone in the thread.

What's also hilarious is that you somehow managed to bring a lot more importance to me than the actual subject at hand. I'm not important. I'm just one of many posters. Blame yourself; not me for our spamathon here.

Again, who are you?

R00fles!

Avé

Liturgist
Astromarine said:
Ave, you have as many Roofles in your posts as Vollie does. Yours are sarcastic, so are his. He has strong opinions that he maks known, you don't. Therefore, Congratulations on being even worse of a waste of air than he is. Some people make me sorry their parents weren't fans of facial cumshots instead of generating them, and you're fast becoming one of those.
What, you need to be a flame-tard, or a fanboi on every single thread or you became a waste of air?

Lovely logic, I dont see your strong opinions in this thread YOU WASTE OF AIR!!!!

Wait, does thinking your post is irredeemably stupid count as a strong opinion?

if so, :D

What exact opinions am I meant to feel strongly about in this article?
Or am I meant to be post "FO1 ROOLS!01193ioen!!"£, FOT SUCKZORS" in every post to qualify as not a waste of air?

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

Volourn said:

Avè said:

godstab.jpg

Volourn

Pretty Princess
644 Lakeshore Dr Unit 36, North Bay, Ontario, Kanada

Also tell God tot ake his best shot. He eitehr doesn't exist or he is a co comspirator along with Mother Nature in the death of over 100k people recently. I bite my tongue out at him (if he exists).

As for the R00fles dialogue, haha. Good stuff.

P.S. R00fles!

Fez

Erudite
Thumb.

Nice interview, a good read. I'd consider it newsworthy anyway. :wink:

Oh, and one of these days someone is either going to turn up at your door or you'll be getting an "interesting" package delivered to you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom