Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Changed your mind on TES4?

Tintin

Arbiter
HardCode said:
How is it that Tintin has avoided a Dumbfuck title all this time?

I know, it's so idiotic when people correct the idea that they were responding to another persons posts. I mean, geez, that's like so stoopid.

BTW more news on Bethesda's conspiracies to scare Xbox players with "press A' instructions coming up soon.

Phias

Novice
I was planning on going out to buy it today, but this thread has changed my mind.

Thank you.

HardCode

Erudite
Tintin said:
HardCode said:
How is it that Tintin has avoided a Dumbfuck title all this time?

I know, it's so idiotic when people correct the idea that they were responding to another persons posts. I mean, geez, that's like so stoopid.

BTW more news on Bethesda's conspiracies to scare Xbox players with "press A' instructions coming up soon.

There is a difference responding to something and keeping it context. Overplayed sarcasm (which is your every post) with no original thought or counter-thought except for sarcasm, should qualify one as a dumbfuck.

Tintin

Arbiter
Overplayed sarcasm (which is your every post) with no original thought or counter-thought except for sarcasm, should qualify one as a dumbfuck.

I know, sarcasm is so stupid. It should never be used in rational discussions such as conspiracy theories involving Bethesda, and "hold A for a few seconds" being a huge issue kept from the audience for their money, which obviously would have gone to waste due to that huge, glaring problem.

Sarcasm is dumfuck worthy, it's logical and rational discussion such as this which is truly worthy.

You are a true American hero.

HardCode

Erudite
Tintin said:
Overplayed sarcasm (which is your every post) with no original thought or counter-thought except for sarcasm, should qualify one as a dumbfuck.

I know, sarcasm is so stupid. It should never be used in rational discussions such as conspiracy theories involving Bethesda, and "hold A for a few seconds" being a huge issue kept from the audience for their money, which obviously would have gone to waste due to that huge, glaring problem.

Sarcasm is dumfuck worthy, it's logical and rational discussion such as this which is truly worthy.

You are a true American hero.

And you are a true Arrogant Argentinian Asshole.

Venom

Scholar
Tintin doesn't seem to realize that most people here like to exaggerate their claims and that they don't give a fuck if he you like Oblivion or not.

Venom

Scholar
sheek said:
Venom said:
Chefe said:
You both suck.
And why would I suck?

Why wouldn't you? :?:
Because I never bashed anyone who disliked the game. If you hate it so be it, I won't lose any sleep over it. And you never saw me post a thread about how great Oblivion is here.

Excrément

Arbiter
Phias said:
I was planning on going out to buy it today, but this thread has changed my mind.

Thank you.

one more mindless, brainwashed rpg codexer lurker.

in the RPG community nowadays you have two solutions :
- either you suck bethesda dicks
- either you lip codexer cocks

there is no "think by yourself" option...

P.S : I am also getting brainswashed by the codex, I don't arrive to make a post without saying "dick", "cock", "suck", "pussy", "dumbfuck", "shitbrain" or "fuck". :roll:

Excrément

Arbiter
Venom said:
sheek said:
Venom said:
Chefe said:
You both suck.
And why would I suck?

Why wouldn't you? :?:
Because I never bashed anyone who disliked the game. If you hate it so be it, I won't lose any sleep over it. And you never saw me post a thread about how great Oblivion is here.

you know what?
you can post all the threads you want, with all this Oblivion bashing, we have our new Gestapo team reunite.
don't be a coward.
if you like the game, tell it, if you hate, tell it (it will just be not very original in this forum), if you don't care about this game, tell it also, if you have more interesting thing to do than post in a clueless forum, don't tell it.

but please don't be intimidated by these brainless fascists or by some dickless bethesda admirers.

sheek

Arbiter
Excrément said:
but please don't be intimidated by these brainless fascists or by some dickless bethesda admirers.

You raise an interesting point there... what kind of RPG would Mussolini have played?

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
World of Warcraft, no doubt about it. He would get such a hardon learning that people are willing to pay monthly subscriptions to play a crappy game.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=274731

I got this game this afternoon, i made 2 characters and both times when i clicked done it crashed, 2 other times it crashed on me in the middle of a fight and after i saved it crashed and another time just after walking out of the sewers.....

Specs

Amd Athlon 3200 XP...2.2 Ghz
128MB 6800
1.5 Gigs corsair ram....

this is pissing me off now bethedsa, i have it on recommended settings except i turned shadows off completely...

My pc isnt getting to hot b/c it never does i have a zalman and a pci slot cooler right under the card plus my case is off, idk i've sent 3 of the crashes to microsoft or whatever....i knew this game would be buggy after release and stuff but cmon
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=274724

I installed the game perfectly and everything went well. I watched the intro cinematic movie and it looked beautiful. Then, when I go to the actual gameplay, everything outside of the menu bars (health, compass, etc) are white. If I look hard I can barely make out a stool here or there in what I am guessing is my jail cell. It is not brightness or any particular setting as far as I can tell, since I've moved them around to the lowest setting, etc.

My specs are
P4 2ghz
Radeon 9200
760ish RAM

What is going on?
I have the same problem D:
i to have that problem
http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=274803

I've had the PC version of this game all of two hours and since leaving the first dungeon area have experienced near constant crashes to my desktop. There is no hitch in my FPS, no indication that the game is about to go, it simply does. Sometimes it crashes when I'm trying to load a save game, other times mid-combat, and sometimes when I'm just walking around.

Right now however, it has chosen to constantly crash everytime I attempt to exit the "Sinkhole cave". Five times now, each time it crashes when I hit 'space' on the door.

I meet the recommended requirements for the game and as I said have very little framerate stutters in the game. My ATI drivers are up to date and I've left the settings at those recommended by the game.
Sounds like a quality game.

Tintin

Arbiter
Sounds like a quality game.

Kind of a narrow way to look at it, considering there are many more posts from people who running the game fine....

...And considering you are posting through the forum created to deal with game problems.

HardCode

Erudite
Nice to see they removed Levitation from MW, but not the Crash-To-Desktop!

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/inde ... pic=274796

EDIT: Latest Oblivion screenshot:

bsod.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom