Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The STEAM Sales and Releases Thread

Devastator

Learned
Either your client has been running for a year or Gabe has been sending you a lot of nudes :cool:

GkyzWT6.jpeg

Modron

Arcane
Either your client has been running for a year or Gabe has been sending you a lot of nudes :cool:
Nah steam's memory leaks are pretty bad since the update to chrome. Every tab you open, close and god forbid keep open, community hub/store/library page you scroll through, et cetera adds a little bit. If you do anything besides launch games from the toolbar you have to reset it periodically.

Edit: I should say it's a lot better than at the first updates these days but is still there.

Last edited:

Devastator

Learned
Nah steam's memory leaks are pretty bad since the update to chrome. Every tab you open, close and god forbid keep open, community hub/store/library page you scroll through, et cetera adds a little bit. If you do anything besides launch games from the toolbar you have to reset it periodically.
I see. I guess it's a good thing I only launch games. The store is better with the db plugin in a browser anyway.

Melcar

Arcane
I always have the client running in the foreground of one of my desktops. Granted I don't run all the gay extra shit you guys probably do like the chat client.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Gygnus Enterprises will leave Steam soon.
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1963520/view/4199120329645949173

Announcement
Dear Contractors,

We want to express our heartfelt gratitude for the incredible support you've shown for our game, Cygnus Enterprises. It's with a heavy heart that we share this important news about the future of the game. In light of changes made to the development and operational strategies of the game, Cygnus Enterprises will soon cease distribution and operation.

Purchase and download will be disabled, and all game operations will cease on July 30, 2024. The game will also be removed from Steam. However, if you've already purchased and downloaded the game from Steam, you can still play it.

We truly appreciate the love and support you've given to our game. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your support and understanding. We hope to see you again in our adventures in the future!

Sincerely,

Team Miaozi

Hell Swarm

Educated

Seems like a great price! I love the feeling and artstyle - I wonder if anyone played it and what's your opinion

Looks fun as hell from the videos. Most the neg reviews seem to be whining about capitalism so I wasn't sure if it's some commie shit. But from what I can tell reading them it's a solid game but gets repetitive and has a few too many tutorials long into the game. But it's an arcadey open world GTA game so basically you're going to get what's on the tin.

Hell Swarm

Educated
Animations need a bit of a smoothing over and better music but it has potential to be good. Needs a demo to check it's not got awful controls though

Hell Swarm

Educated

Interesting puzzle game where you have to type in words then let gravity do it's thing. Idea is to set up letter interactions to hit the goal. So you might roll another letter down a O or drop IIIII like a set of dominos.

Hell Swarm

Educated
SSX Tricky
Remember when McDonald's used to have the game on the GameCube in these enclosures?

gQOsBAc.jpeg
Am I the only one who finds this offensively disgusting? Kids should be out and active when they're going to McDonalds. They shouldn't be playing video games at them. FFS, McDonalds isn't great for you but at least in my day they had a play ground or you ate your food and left.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom