Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Grand Theft Auto VI - PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (Fall 2025)

Toffeli

Atomkrieg, ja bitte
Patron
Wasteland 2
Still wondering how they are going to get this game running well on the Series S.
iu
Is this from the remaster? :M

911 Jumper

Learned
Rockstar has raised GTA+ prices by up to 40%
Rockstar has raised GTA+ subscription prices.

Launched in March 2022, the service gives members access to “a rotating assortment” of Rockstar titles, while GTA Online players receive extra cash, cars, cosmetics and exclusive events.

Previously priced at $5.99 / €5.99 / £4.99, a monthly membership now costs $7.99 / €7.99 / £6.99, representing 33% increases in the US and Europe, and a 40% rise in the UK.

GTA+ doesn’t offer multi-month or annul subscription options.

Games available through the service include Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition (Xbox and PlayStation), GTA: Liberty City Stories (iOS and Android), GTA: Chinatown Wars (iOS and Android) and Red Dead Redemption (PS5 and Xbox Series X/S).

Rockstar’s western, along with its Undead Nightmare DLC expansion, was added to GTA+ last month, while Bully and LA Noire will join the service this year.

The GTA+ price increase comes ahead of the release of Grand Theft Auto 6, which is scheduled to hit PS5 and Xbox Series X/S in 2025.
Source: VGC

So how many delays do you think it will get and when do you think the PC port will happen? Also, the port better not be on par with GTA IV's.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
12 YEARS. For sequal to best selling video game of all time. Bigger revenue then GDP of many countries. 12 FUCKING YEARS

Industry is sooo disfunctional and DEEPLY FUCKED on million different levels. Which is great opportunity btw

This ain't change or shift in generations or some BS. This is societal colapse shit. They can't even produce bread & (video) games for the masses to keep them docile. You know what? Good

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I would love it if they went back to making smaller games. Manhunt was fucking excellent. That will never happen because everything has to be a giant fucking spectacle now.

911 Jumper

Learned
GTA IV was the last good GTA – I still haven't finished V.
For best non-GTA Rockstar games, Manhunt and Max Payne 3 would be my picks.

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
I'm surprised more games haven't attempted the "found footage" aesthetic. Even Manhunt didn't 100% commit to it. It's been extremely popular in cinema ever since Blair Witch. I think it would work better in the gaming medium. Most found footage films are shit.

I guess RE7 did it a little bit. That game was also really good imo.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
coming second half of 2025, but only for consoletards

gta-6-will-arrive-in-fall-of-2025-rockstar-games-has-v0-63j88zhp6v0d1.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom