Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Saint_Proverbius
Reactions
575 3,193 1 176 49 45

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *smokes cig* personally I prefer Sora singing with her low voice but she rarely does so, I assume because she sounds very nasal and it's not explicitly 'cute'
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    Shimano Sora is the groupset just below Tiagra, which is one step below 105 and two below Ultegra. It's rather robust and reasonably priced. Also lately technical features from the higher tier groupsets have trickled down to Sora making it a sound choice for a regular commuter.
    He would be a good man if he'd just stop trying to give Lucario aids.
    Saint_Proverbius
    Saint_Proverbius
    He needs AIDS to reach his full potential!

I have a shiny Lucario in Pokemon Scarlet. I have a lot of shinies in that one.
    Hell Swarm
    Hell Swarm
    Don't you sandwich whore for that? Sword/shield raids made shinies worthless. Shame but it is what it is.
    Saint_Proverbius
    Saint_Proverbius
    Pokemon Go community days are worse than sandwich farming, and you can transfer those to Pokemon Home and then a mainline game.
    Pokemon Presents will be shown 2/24/24
    The Pokemon Presents will show off news for the Pokemon Go series, Card Game Series, Scarlet and Violet DLC, and will show off the new Pokemon Black/White Remake.
    Jenkem
    Jenkem
    The remake will again be handled by ILCA and will look basically the same as Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl.
    The remake will be called Pokemon Deep Black/Vast White and will contain both black/white 1 and 2.
    The ending of the presents will show off the next series of legends games, this one taking place in the Unova region.
    Can you bring back the Shoutbox, SP?
    Saint_Proverbius
    Saint_Proverbius
    I'd love to. I have time to drive by every so often on here, so the shoutbox was my main method of interaction on here as of late. I was pretty shocked when it disappeared. I'm a big proponent of ignoring drama precisely for the reason behind the shoutbox getting removed.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Don't you do it.
    Evenin' Saint, some fat Mexican with scurvy masquerading as this place's janny once shoved 500 warnings up my ass for no reason but he's gone now so do you think you could delete those warnings?
    Wow, you actually are shittier admin than DU.
    Wunderbar
    Wunderbar
    what happened
    agentorange
    agentorange
    they posted scruffaggot's "quicky" train simulator review to spite kony after refusing to post kony's Risen retrospective quicky. then they continue to post a bunch of worthless crap news about games no one gives a shit about
    Saint_Proverbius
    Saint_Proverbius
    I know nothing about any of this. I could also not give two shits about something someone posted that you don't like that you also have to click on a link to get to.
    Glad to see you're posting newsposts again.
    dacencora
    My favorite part of Saint_Proverbius news posts, aside from the corny jokes, is that they’re games I’ve usually not heard of that are of interest to me.
    Infinitron
    Infinitron
    Kev Inkline So more newsposts about Minecraft Dungeons DLC then.
    Kev Inkline
    Kev Inkline
    Well, that's kinda the shitposting part, isn't it? :) I do like both of you guys' updates though, don't take me wrong.
    You should care about this site at least a little bit and do what is necessary to keep it going by purging the current administration.
    Grauken
    Grauken
    He's a saint, they don't do purging. You need an archangel for that
    if your waist is 36" you are a fat bastard
    Roguey
    Roguey
    The rule of thumb is that your waist size should roughly be half your height, so if one is at or near 6' tall, 36 is perfectly fine.
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    I have a wasp waist, rate
    Happy Birthday. I hope you and your duckies are doing well.
    Saint_Proverbius
    Saint_Proverbius
    I have 7 brand new ducklings. I also have two broody animals on two clutches of duck eggs. I'm hoping for a duck-splosion this summer.
    unban me from book reading thread
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    You should just make a new better one. Just give it a gimmick to justify it being a new thread
    Ontopoly
    Ontopoly
    A book thread only for crime novels is different enough to be it's own
    Grauken
    Grauken
    Your very own Apostle Handarium, where you can post with abandon and nobody will bother you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom