Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

EVERYONE KILL BETHESDA AND PETE HINES NOW

Twinfalls

Erudite
They're not giving me my game next month. I have to wait two months more. Bethesda and Pete Hines must die. This is a new topic. I am gay, and a big fucking crybaby. Help, my oversize diapers are falling off. It's all Bethesda's fault. (look mum - I can SAY all this here ! Bad TES board mods won't let me). I have no life.

crpgnut

Augur
Did Twinfalls think it was coming out of the closet? It didn't know it was gay before this? Amazing :)

I do notice that TF has 1001 posts in very little time, so it is right about that. It has no life.

Atrokkus

Erudite
I was thinking lately, what would happen if all Oblivion threads receive a retardo land citizenship... would they outnumber Volourn's?

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Twinfalls said:

Admitting it is the first step towards recovery. You are possessed by Satan but there may be still hope if your faith in Jesus Christ is strong enough.

There are multiple ways to salvation and I do not want to judge which is the right one. Some believe that you can pay for your sins by self-mutilation. So maybe a little tribute to J. Christ like this:

Twinfalls

Erudite
Awww. Poor crpgnut's feeling a little bit sensitive. Speaking too loudly on your behalf was I, nut?

copx..... :shock:

Section8

Cipher
Ahahaha. That "dick nailed to the table" picture is priceless.

Off topic, should I be worried that I find things like a penis nailed to a desk, diarrhea fountains and anal stretching far funnier than say, "Everybody Loves Raymond"? Actually, you could probably put a laugh track to the goatse.cx man and he'd become a TV comedy sensation.

Twinfalls

Erudite
Section8 said:
Actually, you could probably put a laugh track to the goatse.cx man and he'd become a TV comedy sensation.

Someone sig that. I like mine too much.

voodoo1man

Liturgist
Section8 said:
Off topic, should I be worried that I find things like a penis nailed to a desk, diarrhea fountains and anal stretching far funnier than say, "Everybody Loves Raymond"?

Yes. I'd play armchair psychologist again, but I don't even want to think about why you find that picture funny, so I'm just going to tell you that you are a sick fuck.

Section8 said:
Actually, you could probably put a laugh track to the goatse.cx man and he'd become a TV comedy sensation.

Maybe if he moved his hands around and had his asshole lyp-synch to popular teen music. I could totally see that being on MTV in 5 years, except they wouldn't play the whole song and show commercials every 20 seconds.

On second thought, commercials every 20 seconds and talking assholes is pretty much all there is to MTV today.

HardCode

Erudite
Speaking of sigs, I think my sig from the TES forums got the moderators attention, and receive a nice 25% warning due to calling the fanbois who DON'T want a demo of Oblivion "retards". Funny, before this sig, they never warned for that.

After days of uproar in the gaming world following Take2's announcement to their stockholders of the delay of Oblivion, Pete Hines, the Vice President of Marketing and PR for Bethesda, finally commented to the public.
Pete said:
Thanks for the lesson. That was refreshing.

BTW, that was his reply to my post basically telling him to go back to school for marketing and PR.

ExMonk

Scholar
copx said:
Twinfalls said:

Admitting it is the first step towards recovery. You are possessed by Satan but there may be still hope if your faith in Jesus Christ is strong enough.

There are multiple ways to salvation and I do not want to judge which is the right one. Some believe that you can pay for your sins by self-mutilation. So maybe a little tribute to J. Christ like this:

Have a good laugh now. You won't be laughing when you stand before him.

Proweler

Scholar
ExMonk said:

You just want to make throw up again or did you just forget religion has +8 penalty to sarcasm checks?

android

Novice
Every new Oblivion thread needs a picture of a dick nailed to the table

Section8

Cipher
Maybe if he moved his hands around and had his asshole lyp-synch to popular teen music. I could totally see that being on MTV in 5 years, except they wouldn't play the whole song and show commercials every 20 seconds.

On second thought, commercials every 20 seconds and talking assholes is pretty much all there is to MTV today.

Haha. :P

Get the Crazy Gaping Anus Man ringtone today!

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
android said:
Every new Oblivion thread needs a picture of a dick nailed to the table

No, everyone who starts a new Oblivion thread needs his dick being nailed to a table.

Join the ANTI-OBLIVION THREAD JIHAD (TM) today! Tubgirl a TES fanboy for Christ! (or Allah, Vishnu etc. - we accept all faiths! - but no atheists because they lack the required holy wrath!)

Goliath

Arcane
Zionist Agent
ExMonk said:

Before whom? Oh, you mean HIM? That girly Finnish goth rock band! Sorry, but I laugh everytime I have to look at the "haircut" of their guitarist! :lol:

ExMonk

Scholar
copx said:
ExMonk said:

Before whom? Oh, you mean HIM? That girly Finnish goth rock band! Sorry, but I laugh everytime I have to look at the "haircut" of their guitarist! :lol:

The day will come when you will understand this statement all too well: "God is not mocked."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom