Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unofficial Arcanum Patch & Car Arcanum?

MichiK

Novice
Patron
Hi,

All this talk of the unofficial patch is making me want to play Arcanum again... especially as I never got too far into it when I last tried it.

Quick question tho - does the patch conflict with Chris Beddoes Polished Car mod? And if not, what is the install order?

Thanks,
Michi

ixg

Erudite
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that using Car Arcanum conflicts with common sense

bullbert

Novice
ixg said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that using Car Arcanum conflicts with common sense
No way, man!

Like there is this guy, Gill Bates, that invented this car and it runs on water, man. It's got a mytrhil air-cooled engine and it runs on water, man!
-Steven Hyde, "That '70s Show"

Hey! Who knew you could smoke those Kadura Stems?

MichiK

Novice
Patron
Ah, the joys of the Codex... ask a simple question, get no useful answers but plenty of sarcasm.

Fat Dragon

Arbiter
Wouldn't it have been quicker to have just asked Drog Black Tooth this question via pm? He knows more about the patch than anybody else since he's making it.

Balor

Arcane
Car Arcanum confilcts with common sense not by it's 'Car' part, but by everything else. Those stupid charms... *shudder*.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm 99% sure they conflict, Car Arcanum and Drog's patch almost certainly touch some of the same files.

bullbert

Novice
Drog Black Tooth said:
It's like asking can I be a Christian and a Satanist at the same time.
Is's called a Congressman (or CongressperSON or Congresscrook or Congresskook - their choice)

deuxhero

Arcane
Drog Black Tooth said:
It's like asking can I be a Christian and a Satanist at the same time.

IIRC Christianty has a large number of sects with what makes them "christian" is the belif in Jesus Christ

If I am recalling correctly, that is a yes, as long as you also belive in Jesus.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom