Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Unknown Realm: The Siege Perilous - an 8-bit RPG for PC and Commodore 64

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
These two deserve a serious psychological study.
Lots of signs of this
I know, I am an andragogist by trade, and I have been observing their behavior for years. They provide a lot of material for serious research and hypotheses, particularly regarding correlations between narcissistic disorder, laziness, and fraud. I would gladly take part in that type of project or documentary.

Wow, I've never met a professional androgynist before! ... how do you make money doing that? :?

shilence

Educated
To be fair, the new footage should've been shown eight years ago when the kickstarter campaign started :)

shilence

Educated
Calm down my dude :) btw, I guess they showed the cartridge since someone talked to kickstarter. Creators are obliged to show working hardware when it is needed for a software project. So I guess they only showed because they had to. :mixedemotions:

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
The Elin KS has already mailed out their physical "feelies" a few weeks ago or more and I received mine. Updates on the game continue regularly. Sure, different type of game but I bet full release will be soon. Pre-beta in progress.

I wonder what these two do even to stay alive; deliver pizza or work at walmart or something?

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
The Elin KS has already mailed out their physical "feelies" a few weeks ago or more and I received mine. Updates on the game continue regularly. Sure, different type of game but I bet full release will be soon. Pre-beta in progress.

I wonder what these two do even to stay alive; deliver pizza or work at walmart or something?

Wasn't the chick talking about her incredibly active sex life earlier? Perhaps there was a misunderstanding in assuming those activities are with him and not some form of transactional exchange.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom