Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Sorry for another Oblivion thread.

VenomByte

Scholar
Bestest Olbion thead evah!

ExMonk

Scholar
stalin_brando said:
What trickery is this? Why does it speak as one with two tongues?
It is called complexity, spelled c o m p l e x i t y. It is the opposite of monolithic, spelled m o n o l i t h i c.

Chefe

Erudite
ExMonk said:
Chefe, you have a very interesting fascination with Jesus and Christianity.

Know thine enemy.

I predict that you will be a Christian before long.

inquest-buddy-jesus.jpg

Proweler

Scholar
Said god would love atheist for the same reasons the devs post on the codex. By that logic he probebly hates his fanboys. :P

FrancoTAU

Cipher
Twinfalls said:
This 'Summer' - the moderator on the TES board - I encountered just a couple of days ago, when she suspended my account.

My crime? In response to a thread in which the OP said "I heard you can't join all the guilds. WTF? Getting to the top of all the guilds is one of the reasons I like TES blah blah", I simply wrote the line 'You people make me sick'.

The response? A message from 'summer' saying "Don't come here to flame people. It is rude and not very nice. summer", and a suspension.

Considering the level of abuse which generally is allowed on there, it's a very clear message:

If you are 'from the Codex', expect to be censored much more heavily than others.

Oh and hey 'summer', if you're reading this - go and get yourself laid, you silly little bitch.

Call her the "C" word. Works everytime i get into a fight with my chick. That or a left jab.

Tintin

Arbiter
If you are 'from the Codex', expect to be censored much more heavily than others.

Yeah, I know, by your description of it, I can't believe your insightful, intelligent and thoughtful post there wasn't applauded by the entire forum and immortalized in a sticky.

HardCode

Erudite
Twinfalls said:
The response? A message from 'summer' saying "Don't come here to flame people. It is rude and not very nice. summer", and a suspension.

Notice that if you happened to start a thread about Oblivion having less RPG elements than even MW, the fan-fags are allowed to reply "OFMG!11! Ur an idiot! blah blah blah." I guess it is a double standard.

Just use superfluous (sp?) words to insult their intelligence, and those moderators will have no idea what is going on.

Lumpy

Arcane
Twinfalls said:
This 'Summer' - the moderator on the TES board - I encountered just a couple of days ago, when she suspended my account.

My crime? In response to a thread in which the OP said "I heard you can't join all the guilds. WTF? Getting to the top of all the guilds is one of the reasons I like TES blah blah", I simply wrote the line 'You people make me sick'.

Considering the level of abuse which generally is allowed on there, it's a very clear message:

Oh and hey 'summer', if you're reading this - go and get yourself laid, you silly little bitch.
Suspended? Until when?

Proweler

Scholar
Stop your bloody whining about ESF. Be happy they aren't all over here yet.

John_Blazze

Augur
oh really? and look i thought its the same game...

that was the point *dumbass*..

Chefe

Erudite
Fuck Odin. My next card will whip his godly ass.

carderosion2fm.jpg

Who's the champion now?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom