Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Shooting yourselves in the feet

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Section8 said:
http://www.wolf3d.co.uk/boss.html

Ah, back when id were creating genres instead of tech demos.

How dare you! Tech Demo's are what keep the PC games market alive!!1

Chefe

Erudite
Hentai is what saved my life.

You must be thinking about non-hentai anime.

kris

Arcane
Coldfate said:
There have been plenty of times I've sat and said, shit that sucks what are they doing to this game? But at the end of the day I'm still glad the game is being produced, because if it isn't then they are never going to get a chance to fix their mistakes next time around because there won't BE a next time around.

You also buy a crap car with the hope that their NEXT car will be better?

Or better yet. If you visit a restaurant that have shitty food, would you go there again to support them with the hope the food will be better now or next time? If it is bad again, would you continue to go there?

Coldfate said:
If all a company does is produce the same content in a differant universe in all their games, well if I were them I'd shoot myself out of boredom. Call it flavor, but I'm sure they don't want to just produce stat-driven RPG's their whole existence.

You managed to change the reasons as to why you (and we) should buy the game several times. all times with different concepts as for how a new game would be. Different? Similar but improved? Reusing features that are good? You have had no examples whatsoever to backup your assertions either. Sure you showed us alright.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom