Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Atlus Shin Megami Tensei V - It's been hurting my OCD.

REhorror

Educated
Oh finally yeah.

Gonna get this, but it comes out in the same days as ER's DLC, wtf?

Jinn

Arcane
Also, I probably will be buying like 20 copies of this game. Anyone here who is genuinely interested in it who never got to play it on the switch, or has a friend who wants to try out the genre?
Absolutely, if you're seriously offering! That'd be amazing.

flyingjohn

Arcane
I will gladly emulate the switch royal version for 5 minutes and then emulate the superior nocturne HD.

d1r

Single handedly funding SMTVI
Patron
Also, I probably will be buying like 20 copies of this game. Anyone here who is genuinely interested in it who never got to play it on the switch, or has a friend who wants to try out the genre?
Contact me if the preorder is up on Steam.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Contact me if the preorder is up on Steam.
I'm shameless, so I'll beg too. I'd play it on Steam. Note that I am admitting that I own the regular Switch version. Pick other people before me.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
GG35v-LaMAAlOG5

GG353rDbMAAPBNM

GG356fZboAAnt5K

GG3i0pYboAACDex

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron

I could take a copy too, I have played original but I borrowed switch for that so I dont have access to it anymore (pc gamer unless forced to play something)

otherwise I probably just torrent / ryujinx this one if my pc can handle it

karoliner

Arcane
Vatnik

Puukko

Arcane
Expansion pack like Nocturne was to SMT3.

I did emulate the original, I think I may be looking forward to this rerelease more than the Elden Ring expansion. I'm not expecting anything though since that's not what you specified.

frajaq

Erudite

I'm a JRPG convert so yes I would play SMT 5 a lot

I'd grab one if the offer still stands when preorders go up. I didn't get a chance to play this on the Switch.

Terra

Cipher

If you're seriously offering, I'll take a copy since I never played it on Switch.

I only got into Persona recently, and never played SMT before. Would be interested in trying this though.

Vorark

Erudite
DD2, Erdtree and now this. When it rains, it pours!

Are they going to rework the main game in any capacity or is it just the new route? If Vengeance ends up similar to TDE in Nocturne... :bounce:

For real? If so, I'm interested. Although I emulated it on Ryujinx back then.

HoboForEternity

sunset tequila
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

i want if you are offering/

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

Heya it's me your brother

Would like 1 too if you do make a giveaway, altho not sure if JP game can cross-region gift

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom