Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Shadowheart

Agree?

• Shadowheart is 2/10, and the drow is a tranny

• You've come too late, I don't see it. I already fucked them both.

• Kingkongmrade

Results are only viewable after voting.

vota DC

Augur
Shadowheart Is half beast. In fact npc female of the owlbear Quest Is prettier because human.

MerchantKing

Learned
Shadowheart is a gotcha from the writer cuck squad, she's a classic elf waifu, acting all shy, only companion that you can't actually fuck until act 3, only relatively "normal" looking female in the party. Then once you commit to the romance, last act it's just cuck squad laughing at you for falling for their trap, again and again, as you keep learning that your elf waifu lost her virginity to a tranny, she is into orgies, she likes fucking bears and cucking you, etc.

Larian just took inspiration from Owlcat with their Camellia thing (you want a classic white-looking waifu rather than simping for demons, furries, faggots, niggers or whatever? HAHA WATCH THIS SUCKER), they just were a little more subtle with it and changed murderous degeneracy to sexual degeneracy.
Camellia was the natural evolution of Valerie when game reveals moments before you sleep together that :
"Oh, you want to take your aristocrat waifu's virginity?
WELL TOO BAD SUCKER SHE HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH SOME LITERALLY WHO BEFORE YOU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH."
I miss the wife scholar and hope he returns one day.

Darkwind

Liturgist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Why are you trying to gaslight so much?
Look at witcher games vs cyberpunk.
TR 2013 and Rise vs new ones.
Even FFVI despite the asian style.

It is VERY obvious when artists try and when they don't.
Except they tried. The fact they didn't please you is another story. The whole BG3 cast is attempt to please various crowds. That's so not the same as when activists uglifying females in vidya on purpose.

Agreed. This is not a case of the outright uglification we normally see. Or if it is, it's an edge case at best. Mizora is a literal demonic fuck toy and a smoking hot one at that. In games where the feminazis have control you'd -never- see a Mizora character. Shart is 'girl next door' / conventionally attractive but not "hot".

I have complaints about BG3, them not making every single female NPC a waifu smokeshow is really not one of them.

cretin

Arcane
Douchebag!
The issue is not that its not full of perfect supermodels like some nippon horndog game, its that it is subversive. That it is subtle in its subversiveness is the entire point. Posters here are trying to cope that its not, because its a good game. This has apparently extended to guys getting defensive over someone calling shart ugly, my word lmao. OH YEAH IF SHES UGLY POST YOUR GF

Silverfish

Arbiter
Lore takes priority over your coomer urges.

729.gif

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I honestly don't understand the Lae'zel hate. How the fook do you make a more attractive Githyanki?
I suppose they could take some liberties with the withered mummy body. And maybe add a face veil item.

zhjaeve.jpg

Man. This veil was such a good idea, lol.

MerchantKing

Learned
I honestly don't understand the Lae'zel hate. How the fook do you make a more attractive Githyanki?
I suppose they could take some liberties with the withered mummy body. And maybe add a face veil item.

zhjaeve.jpg

Now you know why the Arabs use them. It's the only way to make their women palatable.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Consider the fact that Larian chose to have one of the six party members be a female githyanki, even though githyanki have always been defined as irremediably evil, suited only for the role of villains opposing the player-characters. Then consider also Larian's intended audience for romances in BG3, and how this relates to the contrast between the three male party members (two humans and an elf, all more or less attractive) versus the three female party members (a githyanki, an oversized red devil, and Shadowheart). Finally, consider the way in which these romances progress, with Shadowheart's not consummating until Act 3, whereas the githyanki relationship can be consummated quite rapidly. :M

Reinhardt

Arcane

zhjaeve.jpg

Now you know why the Arabs use them. It's the only way to make their women palatable.
just semitic things

MerchantKing

Learned

zhjaeve.jpg

just semitic things
Jewish women are beautiful though! Unlike those arab women who do not belong in Israel.

MerchantKing

Learned

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom