Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Obsidian Entertainment forums open

Spazmo

Erudite
I never used potions much in the BG games either. They were a pain to manage--what the hell am I supposed to do with ten different potions that all seem to raise my strength? I was big on long rests, too. Took me a year in game time to finish BG2, I think.

DemonKing

Arcane
Spazmo said:
I never used potions much in the BG games either.

I remember using a potion in the original BG that raised my strength to 25 and lowered my con and dex to 3 just so I could cart all the loot I had found back to town. :lol:

Other than that, apart from the occassional healing potion, the IE engine potions were seriously underused.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom