Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

nadda

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
I can actually relate. I used to smoke pot a little in high school (I've told you this already before, puur) and at first I was able to tolerate it but about the fourth or fifth time I had a p. dramatic (negative) reaction to it. Basically I freaked out and suffered some sort of nearly indescribable physiological rejection of it. You probably won't believe me (again) but I believe it had a permanent effect on my nervous system, triggering previously completely unknown panic attacks and a long-term anxiety disorder.

After it happened, for decades I wasn't able to lean back in any chair for fear of falling, and I don't mean physically. Like I said, it's hard if not impossible to describe.
Yeah, panic. I guess when you realize that reality is REAL it might hit a nerve. I posted about this topic on glp today as well and some dude said that although God gave us every seed bearing fruit in the loop or whatever, it was to eat them and not to get high from.

I told him to go eat nothing but THC edibles for a day while trying not to get high.

I believe with my cannabis addled high stoned brain that that poster on the other site would get high as space if he were to actually do that.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I can actually relate. I used to smoke pot a little in high school (I've told you this already before, puur) and at first I was able to tolerate it but about the fourth or fifth time I had a p. dramatic (negative) reaction to it. Basically I freaked out and suffered some sort of nearly indescribable physiological rejection of it. You probably won't believe me (again) but I believe it had a permanent effect on my nervous system, triggering previously completely unknown panic attacks and a long-term anxiety disorder.

After it happened, for decades I wasn't able to lean back in any chair for fear of falling, and I don't mean physically. Like I said, it's hard if not impossible to describe.
Yeah, panic. I guess when you realize that reality is REAL it might hit a nerve. I posted about this topic on glp today as well and some dude said that although God gave us every seed bearing fruit in the loop or whatever, it was to eat them and not to get high from.

I told him to go eat nothing but THC edibles for a day while trying not to get high.

I believe with my cannabis addled high stoned brain that that poster on the other site would get high as space if he were to actually do that.

You ever stop to think that maybe you're not really crazy, just super stoned all the time?

puur prutswerk

Magister
Patron
Codex USB, 2014

You ever stop to think that maybe you're not really crazy, just super stoned all the time?
Nope. I I don't need to stop because I am not going anywhere. I stand firmly in my beliefs. Although I have to admit that I am super stoned all the time.
I AM THE LIGHT OF THIS UNIVERSE AND YOU ARE STANDING IN MY SHINE.
REFLECT IMMEDIATELY OR SUFFER YOUR OWN DARKNESS.
Be kind on and in life and life gets on in kind. God deified evil, live deified, dog.

No, he's crazy.
Am not.

Unless you mean how retarded pharma parrots define crazy. By which I mean that I am indeed having undeniable telepathic contacts with the world around me and other spiritual places from which whispers can flow.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
At my old job (the one where I was infatuated with my lesbian boss) I worked with a guy who believed Jesus visited him in the form of a woman and sexually abused him in his kitchen. He also believed he was Satan and that God was evil and that earth is a prison and that all the world leaders are aliens and all sorts of interesting stuff. He would just say this stuff outloud, not a care in the world. I wish I could have recorded some of our conversations and seen the look on my face when he was telling me this stuff.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
SDG was all for posting peeps pics when I strictly moderated that shit now suddenly doxxers are bad. Lies n deceit are all you'll get from him.
Wait a sec, which mod are you? Are you sloth or merk? I will fucking destroy you. I DESPISED those mfers more than anyone.

Or are you poopers? Poopers was the only half ass respectable person there. Well I like Koldun too but he was very clearly an undercover FBI agent.

Last edited:

Star Citizen

Learned
SDG was all for posting peeps pics when I strictly moderated that shit now suddenly doxxers are bad. Lies n deceit are all you'll get from him.
Wait a sec, which mod are you? Are you sloth or merk? I will fucking destroy you. I DESPISED those mfers more than anyone.

Or are you poopers? Poopers was the only half ass respectable person there. Well I like Koldun too but he was very clearly an undercover FBI agent.
Yee dawg and I got called a bitch from trying to stop your guys shit.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I take back what I said about hating you earlier then. Good to see you pooper. You were one of the only people there who didn't treat me like shit.
:love:

Also I hope you're not helping fund Star Citizen. You know that "game" is just a scam at this point, right?

Latro

Arcane

Crispy queen’s comic book origin story: smoked so much dope one night in the 1950’s his brain was rewired to only receive pleasure in starting hissy fit cat fights…and thus, the “crispy queen” was born on that gloomy, fateful night

Star Citizen

Learned
I take back what I said about hating you earlier then. Good to see you pooper. You were one of the only people there who didn't treat me like shit.

Also I hope you're not helping fund Star Citizen. You know that "game" is just a scam at this point, right?
I try to be angry at ur ass but you're a good guy

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!

I'm never coming back bud. Putting the discord chapter of my life to rest for good. That was one of my lowest points of my life. But you keep being you. Also tell merk and sloth I hope they die.

Star Citizen

Learned

I'm never coming back bud. Putting the discord chapter of my life to rest for good. That was one of my lowest points of my life. But you keep being you. Also tell merk and sloth I hope they die.
All good dude n hope shit goes well for you. I'll be around here we can shitpost about movies n shit.

Mebrilia the Viera Queen

I always say it, I don't tell lies. People keep fucking doubting it.
SPOILER_SPOILER_dp.png

People doubt it because you are full of shit.

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
So that is how you acquired dementia? I assumed it was just a consequence of you being extremely old.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet

If you have a predisposition for schizophrenia (if you have family with it) high doses of weed while young can sometimes bring it about, it's played up more than I think it's really possible but maybe you felt kind of a kiss of going over the ledge but didn't quite get there. Or could be just major panic attack which can be traumatic. - Dr. Poops

Lady Error

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
3 out of 10 drama, possibly 4 thanks to Broseph's remixes.

No need for shoutbox when people can just shit on each other in Site Feedback.

Aemar

Arcane

Drugs can trigger all manner of reactions and can cause severe harm and even permanent brain damage, like in the case of long-term use of LSD for example.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Drugs can trigger all manner of reactions and can cause severe harm and even permanent brain damage, like in the case of long-term use of LSD for example.
So does alcohol, as a certain gentleman among us might confirm.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom