Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

MandaloreGaming thread to stop messing up the Sseth thread.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Maybe dropping the big burden of MtF Shammy helped a bit?
Taking out the trash always helps
even better when it takes itself out

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
His quality has been nothing if consistent
He's a competent reviewer
I just find that his videos are usually as interesting as the games being covered (for better or worse)
Hence why I don't care for this Pathfinder video...

Last edited:

Caim

Arcane
Kinda wondering if he's going to do the new Total Warhammer DLC soon, that series has always done pretty well for him.

Caim

Arcane
An insim is when you move objects around to climb to places the developers didn't intend you to go.

Tears of the Kingdom is an insim.

Trithne

Erudite
An insim is when you move objects around to climb to places the developers didn't intend you to go.

Tears of the Kingdom is an insim.

Frankly, with all the interlinking systems and (however rudimentary) physics it has, it might as well be.

An Imsim is when you think to do something that makes logical sense in the real world (stack box, set door on fire) and it works.

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Northern Journey is unironically great.
I would advice to avoid watching any reviews/trailers/screenshots and to go in completely blind instead. This game is best experienced this way.

Beastro

Arcane
Game gives me Thief vibes. Makes me wish someone would make this style of game set to Thief's combat and FPS(tealth) mechanics.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
Actually looks pretty good.

But lack of enemy variety probably makes the final hours seem quite boring... :M

Last edited:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
about fucking time
still keeping that fossil on my HDD and pull out like a puzzles mag

Baron Dupek

Arcane
"The Library on Legendary is a sadistic mission" in more that one game is something

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Still no Myth 3 but next horror game.
And much, much worse... hope it's not bland at least.

El Presidente

Arcane
I like the attention Mandalore gives to sound, the parts where he just lets you get absorbed in the game's soundscape are often my favorite bits in his videos. The man's obviously a soundfag and being one myself I can respect that. :salute: If anything these parts should be longer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom