Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Darkness It is time: Baldur's Gate 3 vs Starfield

Which is the greatest RPG of our times?

• Baldur's Gate 3

• Starfield

• If I knew this would be the choice in 2023, I would have cut my throat with a broken CD back in 90s

• kingcomrade

Results are only viewable after voting.

KIss My Ass

Patron
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Fine place to share this:

Tell me I'm wrong.

Lol.... Here we go again...

He could not resist he had to post here! He had to look for the dopamine hit of that second of attention span XD.

135d4963-7d2c-43d4-94aa-b40869cbf885_text.gif

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
The only way to determine which is worse is by seeing which game encourages faggotry more. And how do we do that? We go and see how popular the faggotry mods are on the nexus.

So for this we will look to see how much penis is in the top adult mods for each game.

Starfield: ZERO of the first 30.
BG3: 6 of the top 22.

The third most popular BG3 adult mod:

NSFW:

1194-1692481464-1226367393.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way to determine which is worse is by seeing which game encourages faggotry more. And how do we do that? We go and see how popular the faggotry mods are on the nexus.

So for this we will look to see how much penis is in the top adult mods for each game.

I know you're really craving schlongs of cottonfield but you have to have patience, it's going to take your average bethesda modder a little longer to make body replacers. You should probably check back on lovers lab too.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
just NSFW the entire thread already. Maybe hide it behind an ID check as well
There is no shame in showing the truth. BG3 is a game for the homosexually inclined. Do not discriminate against them by making the thread NSFW or other nonsense. You need to respect their desire for dragon cock.

Modron

Arcane
You could just choose not to play either of them instead of playing both of them then calling other people degenerates for playing them as much you.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas

I know you're really craving schlongs of cottonfield but you have to have patience, it's going to take your average bethesda modder a little longer to make body replacers. You should probably check back on lovers lab too.
I'll be sure to update the penis statistics in a few months.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
You could just choose not to play either of them instead of playing both of them then calling other people degenerates for playing them as much you.
If that was aimed at me, I'll admit I'll probably buy Starfield in a few years when the GotY edition is like $9.99.

Modron

Arcane
More generally at the average codexer these days than any one particular poster.

mondblut

Arcane

The third most popular BG3 adult mod:

NSFW:

1194-1692481464-1226367393.jpeg

BG3 might be a game for faggots, but starfield is a game for no one.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
It does seem like BG3 is the better actual finished product
It's not even finished lmao, it's just in a "playable" state compared to cottonfield.

thats the whole point

bethesda releases criminally unplayable games

their last 4 games were like that

todd deserves a federal prison under charges of fraud. but consumerist sheeple with shit standards giving them a free pass every time

thats how we got rpg decline in the first place. People too soft and not calling them out

likash

Savant
Glory to Ukraine
Put those 10 retards who voted for Starfield on the codex wall of shame.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom