Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How often do you visit Codex's front page?

How often do you visit the front page?

• Total voters

Zlaja

Arcane
I barely ever do it. I have the forum main page bookmarked and that's all I care about.

ds

Cipher
Patron
The actual front page? Only ever by accident. I do subscribe to the RSS feed of it though.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Pretty often, as I use it as the landing page for my codex bookmark.

Modron

Arcane
The front page and the main forum page had significant demographic differences whenever I looked at that stuff.

SexExitium

Augur
it's garbage, easier to keep my finger on the pulse through the forums if need be

I was checking it semi-regularly during St. Proverbius' short comeback though, instead of Starfield he posted about interesting games that otherwise would have flown under my radar

Strange Fellow

Peculiar
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Never. I do venture into the front page section of the site for reviews, interviews and other kodex kontent, but I always arrive there via the forums.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Well, I'm so stranger to this front page land. You see, I do visit it several times a year.

Beans00

Erudite
Not to sound mean but the only people who ever posted any type of worthwhile news were saint proverbius and maybe jarlfrank.

At least my opinion.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
I visit the Codex front page all the time. That's where I can see any mentions of me in the upper-right, see who's online in the right-hand column, and have easy access to all the subchannels listed on the left.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom