Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GameSpy wishes for the Fallout fans to die

almondblight

Arcane
Kotario said:
Are you familiar with Desslock, deadairis? After some research, I found a statement by him on the rough sales figures of Fallout, from back in 2000. It appears to disagree with your secret information.
Desslock said:
Just according to PC Data's stats [noted as incomplete earlier in the conversation], the game sold around 150,000 units, and Fallout 2 sold around the same (slightly less). And both games sold well in Europe as well -- a very basic rule of thumb is to double the sales to get worldwide figures (for games developed in North America). At the time, Fallout was one of the most successful games ever for Interplay (passed only by Descent 1 & 2).

Edit: You left, so soon?

What happened to fact checking and journalists not lying? If Patrick wanted to convince us that they didn't lie, he shouldn't have blatantly lied so much.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
Ladonna said:
Is it illegal in the US for a journalist to want a group or individual to die?

One would hope for the sake of the citizens of the US that it is not. Laws are not necessary to enforce every social standard.

Edit: Oh fuck, forgot this was a project monkey thread I was reading. Sorry for the necromancy.

Avin

Liturgist
Profession? Journalism? Hyperboles on journalism?

FLASH NEWS

This is not journalism, this is just some people giving their opinions on a website.

dagorkan

Arbiter
I am sure I used to be in Bloodeyes' sig, I totally incinerated him over admitting spitting in food when he was still a newbie. I wonder why he took it out?

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You're worthless on the Codex, except maybe as an example of how not to post.

fizzelopeguss

Arcane
dagorkan said:
I am sure I used to be in Bloodeyes' sig, I totally incinerated him over admitting spitting in food when he was still a newbie. I wonder why he took it out?

Nah, that was something about sticking his finger up his ass and swirling it around peoples food.

Bloodeyes

Arcane
The Walkin' Dude said:
Bloodeyes, when the heck are you going to add me to your sig?

I was never looking for new quotes for it. Figured it looked fine how it was and adding more would make it obnoxiously large. Seeing as you have been trying for so long I will put you in there.

dagorkan said:

I never had you sigged.

fizzlelopeguss said:
Nah, that was something about sticking his finger up his ass and swirling it around peoples food.

Props to Lord Chambers for being the only one to realise that was bull shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom