Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News FALOUT ONLIEN BISNESS PLAN!

DemonKing

Arcane
Maybe someone should inform potential investors that none of the people operating those fansites he highlights actually want a FO MMPORPG, particularly one that has anything to do with Herve.

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
WittyName said:
20? No one under 35ish or so will have any real grasp of how it affected global politics and society.

I dare say that no one, regardless of age, will have any real grasp of how it affected global politics and society, unless they've made a proper effort to understand the subject matter. Of course, like Herve is subliminally trying to communicate to us, you don't need to know anything about any cold wars and all such tripe, to make a game about mutants and guns and hookers and mutant hookers with guns.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Cycloptis said:
How much is the company worth nowadays?

It was worth .01 a stock a week or two ago, man has it been soaring, currently at 0.15, but it's been at .20 a few days back. A lot of the stockholders have been using the easy out to dump and run. Hey, 20x invested value is not a bad out.

Atrokkus

Erudite
The brain is long dead, but the heart keeps pounding, with arms and hands in wild convultions.

Someone, please, pull the goddamn plug.

TheGreatGodPan

Arbiter
Voss said:
Yes, yes, some people love themselves the fallout, but, I don't know, compare it to anything that can be abbreviated with two Fs, or two Ds and an &, and you quickly realize its far from 'most recognized'
What about Freedom Force or Freedom Fighters?

mirrorshades

Liturgist
This is great:

SEC Filing said:
The Fallout MMOG will be developed in the highly recognized Fallout post Nuclear Apocalyptic world...
Ok... with you so far.

SEC Filing said:
...giving consumers an ongoing virtual experience of today's life as if the cold war, which lasted for the best part of the second half of last century, had led to a nuclear disaster
My eyes! The goggles do nothing!

Bradylama

Arcane
This is the kind of game Herve would have to sell his soul to make. Do the French have souls?

Excrément

Arbiter
Bradylama said:
This is the kind of game Herve would have to sell his soul to make. Do the French have souls?

No we didn't, we are jackasses morons and so I surrender to your bright sentence like any chease-eating stinky monkey.

P.S : I anticipate a little bit the debate.

Bradylama

Arcane
You see? They couldn't even get their own stereotypes right. Who thought it was cool to let them run companies?

Excrément

Arbiter
Bradylama said:
You see? They couldn't even get their own stereotypes right. Who thought it was cool to let them run companies?

I don't know, maybe Unilever shareholders.

Texas Red

Whiner
I predict that if there would be a Fallout MMOG, then the players will be able to shoot fireballs and heal and such. Actually I bet that Todd's Fallout Adventures will have some kind of powers that would replace magic. Mark my words.

Uz0rnaem

Scholar
Why this guy still has so much faith in the Fallout franchise is beyond me. If I'm not mistaken, the last Fallout game by Interplay was a complete disaster.

Anyway, with this pathetic "business plan", a Fallout Online seems even less likely to ever actually happen. So thank you, Heaervae Caeaean.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom