Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disappointments?

Destroid

Arcane
I haven't been hyped for a new game in a long time, but I was really pumped for Black and White before it came out (was a big Populous fan back in the day), and it was a huge let down.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Aren't the newfags cute. They think we had a fun time when we told the truth about FO3. But they misseded the much better fun we had telling the truth about Oblivion.
iloveoblivion.com :salute:

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Actually, I meant tons of enemies of Fallout slandering the original Fallout being the cause of hostility, not the other way :smug: .

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
I mean all these lies about isometric and turn-based being "outdated" and creators of Fallout intending it to be an FPS but not having means to do it. No, they have totally not happened.

Shannow

Waster of Time
Cloaked Figure said:
I wanted to talk about my father abusing me, but your criticisms of FO3 made that impossible. I'm very whaaaaa! about that.
I'm deeply sorry. We shouldn't have thought so much about a mere video game while you were going through such hard times. In the future, just make a thread and tell us all about your problems with your father. I promise we won't draw connections to FO3. Well as long as he's not some middle-aged guy to whom you are emotionally deeply connected...

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Cloaked Figure said:
Alright, I see what you're saying. I just don't see how you could have possibly seen that as the problem, as opposed to the endless amount of bashing and flame threads about FO3 that lasted for months and stifled any other form of conversation.
I'd say that the endless amount of bashing and flame threads was a result of what I mentioned before. I agree that it was kinda silly and counter-productive, though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom