Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

delete my account

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Well I'm glad you're at least restricting your retarded demands to non-RPG subforums, Vic.

Now for the bad news: I can neither assign tags nor delete accounts. All this for nothing. Sorry.

Vic

Savant
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Bethestard
then somebody else, I don't care. I'm not gonna post here with a "retarded" tag which I got for what? Defending a game I like? That's bullshit. And I guess if it wasn't you who gave it to me then I owe you an apology but I still want this situation rectified one way or another.

edit: also if you can't do shit why do you rate my request for tag removal "No". Just stay quiet.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
You mistakenly assumed I assigned you that tag, didn't you? You then mistakenly assumed incorrectly that I could (or even would) "delete your account", didn't you?

Should we not all therefore assume that the tag is at least partially deserved, especially if you choose to characterize it as a "retarded" one? Plus, it's supposed to be ironic. Why can't you see that?

Vic

Savant
You mistakenly assumed I assigned you that tag, didn't you? You then mistakenly assumed incorrectly that I could (or even would) "delete your account", didn't you?

You rated my request "No" which I assumed meant you are being deliberately an asshole like you said you wanted to delete the Starfield thread but then turned out it was a "joke". If the tag is ironic or whatever it's bothering me and I don't want it. I don't want to post on this site with the tag. I hope that somebody can remove it, and I will as promised never say anything good about Starfield again, because apparently that's the intent here, to shut me up? Or to make a clown out of me? I don't see any other reason for this giving me the tag AGAIN after I asked for its removal. That's harassment. Otherwise I'll make a new account when I feel like it but then I'd like this one closed, or at least renamed or something.

Vic

Savant
My man got triggered by a meme tag, oh god. Get a grip faggot.
26289.jpg

stfu

Vic

Savant
I am upset. If a user is being obnoxious or harassing you you can ignore them, you can't do that if staff decides to harass you with stupid tags.

Black

Arcane
Well I'm glad you're at least restricting your retarded demands to non-RPG subforums, Vic.

Now for the bad news: I can neither assign tags nor delete accounts. All this for nothing. Sorry.
Can you delete your own account?

Alex

Arcane
then somebody else, I don't care. I'm not gonna post here with a "retarded" tag which I got for what? Defending a game I like? That's bullshit. And I guess if it wasn't you who gave it to me then I owe you an apology but I still want this situation rectified one way or another.

edit: also if you can't do shit why do you rate my request for tag removal "No". Just stay quiet.

Vic, I don't know if you haven't used the Codex much in the last 5 years... But a tag like the one you have is not really a mark of shame or anything like that. It is just a kind of joke. Being called a "bethestard" is not supposed to imply you are stupid anymore than calling someone a story-fag is supposed to imply they are gay. The only real meaning of the tag is that you are a Bethesda fanboy.

Maybe that wasn't the meaning back when Oblivion was released and there was real bad blood between this site and Bethesda. But nowadays it really doesn't matter anymore. If this is getting to you, my recommendation is that you take a break and see if in a month or two you want to come back to the site. The edgy culture around here is not for everyone, but for most posters it is mostly posturing and there are quite a few good posters around who, I think, makes coming back worth it.

Tacgnol

Shitlord
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth

Not worth getting upset about tags bro. You can get them for any arbitrary reason.

Vic

Savant

Vic, I don't know if you haven't used the Codex much in the last 5 years... But a tag like the one you have is not really a mark of shame or anything like that. It is just a kind of joke. Being called a "bethestard" is not supposed to imply you are stupid anymore than calling someone a story-fag is supposed to imply they are gay. The only real meaning of the tag is that you are a Bethesda fanboy.

Maybe that wasn't the meaning back when Oblivion was released and there was real bad blood between this site and Bethesda. But nowadays it really doesn't matter anymore. If this is getting to you, my recommendation is that you take a break and see if in a month or two you want to come back to the site. The edgy culture around here is not for everyone, but for most posters it is mostly posturing and there are quite a few good posters around who, I think, makes coming back worth it.
well that's the thing, I'm not a bethesda fanboy. I played the game for 2 weeks which yeah, I was heavily commentating on, which in the process earned me the tag. I asked Infinitron to remove it as I explained I don't want to be associated with this company and that I don't even consider Bethesda games proper RPGs etc. Well, he made me post my PM publicly which I did and my tag was removed. Then, recently, somebody gave me the tag again. This is my problem. I haven't said anything recently that even warrants the tag except that it's not a bad game. Dude I'm not a Bethesda fanboy and Starfield is the wokest game of the year, probably even worse than BG3 with all the shit they put in there. I understand staff is having some fun but I asked for it to please be removed as it bothers me, I understand having some fun and trolling etc. but I think I made it clear that it's something that's bothering me and STILL somebody went ahead and gave the tag to me again.

Camel

Scholar

Vic is quite an edgy poster himself, he can dish it out but can't take it. Like 90% of the Codex.

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi

Hoarder of loli kats./ Funny ^._.^= ∫
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
well that's the thing, I'm not a bethesda fanboy. I played the game for 2 weeks which yeah, I was heavily commentating on, which in the process earned me the tag. I asked Infinitron to remove it as I explained I don't want to be associated with this company and that I don't even consider Bethesda games proper RPGs etc. Well, he made me post my PM publicly which I did and my tag was removed. Then, recently, somebody gave me the tag again. This is my problem. I haven't said anything recently that even warrants the tag except that it's not a bad game. Dude I'm not a Bethesda fanboy and Starfield is the wokest game of the year, probably even worse than BG3 with all the shit they put in there. I understand staff is having some fun but I asked for it to please be removed as it bothers me, I understand having some fun and trolling etc. but I think I made it clear that it's something that's bothering me and STILL somebody went ahead and gave the tag to me again.
simple DU playing gaymes with you.

Skinwalker

*teleports into you*
Patron
Village Idiot
Add a button called "good spelling" and make Zog Kike of Bumville rate all of my posts with it under pain of getting nuked.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom