Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Compound Fracture - PS1-style dino survival FPS

Sentifor

Barely Literate
Added the game to my entire list for the future.

Ash

Arcane
The raptor animations need to go back to the drawing board, but otherwise visually it's quite nice. Gameplay I'm not so sure, but we'll see.

toughasnails

Whilst we are waiting for this, this other thing just came in EA and seems to be received fairly well so far.

Although it seems to veer more towards Turok crossed with a bit of HL rather than Compound Fracture's atmospheric survival horror.

toughasnails

Whilst we are waiting for this, this other thing just came in EA and seems to be received fairly well so far.

Although it seems to veer more towards Turok crossed with a bit of HL rather than Compound Fracture's atmospheric survival horror.

I forgot about it for a while but it appears to be shaping fairly well.

Definitely more of an action focus and faster pace compared to what was shown of Compound Fracture (so more Dino Crisis 2, rather than Dino Crisis 1 meets Alien Resurrection), but still has fair bit more of survival horror to it, both atmosphere and gameplay-wise, than I initially thought.

Modron

Arcane
There are at least a dozen if not 2 dozen dinosaur games coming out the next 2 years or already released.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom