Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
LOL! We still don't give shit about mainstream reviews. It's about them and abysmal Steam reviews digging deep enough grave for this dead on arrival WOKE abortion of game creativity and fun. I really hope friendly African migrants break into your home so you get opportunity to show them your collection of obscure WOKE commercially failed indie cRPGs you have played as black tranny/white soyboy cuck to completion. It will be DEEP bonding experience :)

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
So what's the go here?
Hasn't this been in EA for years?
I haven't read this thread but is this a surprise flop or has the codex been trying to tell them how to save it?
The codex was waiting for its failure for a long time.

Now they are having a party over reviews. The same reviews they do not take in account for other games.
There is a lesson here: don't expect neither consistency nor integrity from Codexers, especially those of a "cultural warrior" variety.
Yeah, I had already learnt thie lesson here. It's something you understand after 22 seconds in the forum.

Please, don't use the word "culture" and its derivates here. It's a little bit creepy
Hey!
Rape culture is still culture.

thesecret1

Arcane
So what's the go here?
I haven't read this thread but is this a surprise flop or has the codex been trying to tell them how to save it?

Now they are having a party over reviews. The same reviews they do not take in account for other games.
What's the gotcha here? To my knowledge, nobody has read those mainstream reviews, nor pointed to them as some source of truth. Rather it's all been "Haha, even retarded journos hate this crap, get fucked!"

Litmanen

Educated
So what's the go here?

What's the gotcha here? To my knowledge, nobody has read those mainstream reviews, nor pointed to them as some source of truth. Rather it's all been "Haha, even retarded journos hate this crap, get fucked!"
In the last 30 messages is full, literally, of users who get ONE SENTENCE in the middle of a review to quote it.

Maybe they have been lucky to find it at first gaze.

Or they have read/listen to them.

I'm sure you're right and they are lucky.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
In the last 30 messages is full, literally, of users who get ONE SENTENCE in the middle of a review to quote it.
...where? Am I blind?
We're not from same dimension. He lives in dimension where woman is man, Winston Churchil is Jamaican Raper and Stalin is black sassy little girl and where planes falling from sky and cancer epidemic are something normal and most importantly: Ukraine is winning and Broken Roads has 100k positive Steam reviews. He's just yet another middle class, midwit, status quo enforcer

We do not share same reality. So to answer your question "Where?": in his reality

Litmanen

Educated

Listen closely for the first 3 seconds. Then close the video.

In case that is not enough, there's this part to let you know the writing is most certainly garbage:

"Every male is a soyboy or shy/timid or incompetent, every female is a grrrl boss"

This sounds even worse than the outer turds. This is not even going into the "buy when really discounted" box.

:keepmymoney:

thesecret1

You are, apparently.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

In case that is not enough, there's this part to let you know the writing is most certainly garbage:

"Every male is a soyboy or shy/timid or incompetent, every female is a grrrl boss"

This sounds even worse than the outer turds. This is not even going into the "buy when really discounted" box.

thesecret1

You are, apparently.

That's not mainstream review like EuroGaymer you autistic shitbrain. No mainstream outlet would ever write ""Every male is a soyboy or shy/timid or incompetent, every female is a grrrl boss". That's some YouTube reviewer ffs

HolyFuck! you just broke a new record in stupidity. Stupid, self-hating, worthless cuck. Broken Roads is game tailor made JUST FOR YOU

thesecret1

Arcane

thesecret1

You are, apparently.

That's not a mainstream review no matter how you cut it. I thought you referred to pcgamer or something and went looking where someone extensively quoted it.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Wasn't Nerd Commando a codexer, in fact? I vaguely recall the name from some years back.
I feel like he very much is. There is certainly FUN to be had watching WOKE ships commercially sink. Nerd Commando found way to monetize Codex posting. Good Job
:martini:

jackofshadows

Magister
Wasn't Nerd Commando a codexer, in fact? I vaguely recall the name from some years back.
He was, as far as I know. Not 100% sure. However he also was the system designer for Encased and arguably get unfair flak for that (his decisions were sometimes overwritten or something).

By the way, a friend of mine is playing the subj rn and sending screens from time to time and I gotta say there's some of the cringiest, cringiest shit I've ever seen in RPGs in terms of dialogue, beats probably even ATOM at its highest. Also, AI is non-existent.

And apparently the game acknowledges PC's gender except there's none to choose at the start, only appearance. What a bunch of cucks who couldn't decide what to call it.

thesecret1

Arcane
By the way, a friend of mine is playing the subj rn and sending screens from time to time and I gotta say there's some of the cringiest, cringiest shit I've ever seen in RPGs in terms of dialogue
You realize you have to share those screens with us after mentioning something like this, right? :)

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
By the way, a friend of mine is playing the subj rn and sending screens from time to time and I gotta say there's some of the cringiest, cringiest shit I've ever seen in RPGs in terms of dialogue, beats probably even ATOM at its highest. Also, AI is non-existent.

And apparently the game acknowledges PC's gender except there's none to choose at the start, only appearance. What a bunch of cucks who couldn't decide what to call it.

Yeah, it was obvious from first picture of Lead Game Developer. He looked like typical australian: middle aged, middle class, midwit, middle-manager, triple-boosted normie cuck. And he made EXACTLY the game you'd expect from such individual. Game for Litmanen and BruceVC. Not for you or me

cpmartins

Cipher

thesecret1

You are, apparently.

Cocksucking fucking retard. The review I linked is from an easter european with 30k subs and half of those hate his guts. Absolute moron.
Edit: Oh yeah, he's a codexer as well. That's where I found him. The man is great when analyzing the tactical underlay of games.

Litmanen

Educated

thesecret1

You are, apparently.

Cocksucking fucking retard. The review I linked is from an easter european with 30k subs and half of those hate his guts. Absolute moron.
Edit: Oh yeah, he's a codexer as well. That's where I found him. The man is great when analyzing the tactical underlay of games.

Sorry, my mum says I don't have to talk with idiots anymore.

Bye

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik

There is a lesson here: don't expect neither consistency nor integrity from Codexers, especially those of a "cultural warrior" variety.

Bitch you have 80% of ur posts in Politics and call someone else a "cultural warrior" :lol::lol:

Go fuckin update your firmware Captain Pfizer

Fargus

Arcane
I watched some of that review and now i'm extra happy this fucking game died. It's literally one tranny kangaroo away from BG3\Outer Worlds tier of pozz.

I hope Mick Taylor scalps entire dev team.

jackofshadows

Magister
By the way, a friend of mine is playing the subj rn and sending screens from time to time and I gotta say there's some of the cringiest, cringiest shit I've ever seen in RPGs in terms of dialogue
You realize you have to share those screens with us after mentioning something like this, right? :)
Well, they were on Russian so I didn't do it. But once I get back home I guess I could share some anyway and roughly translate them :) Think of bargaining with Mezger as a female with your body except he's a faggot.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

Bitch you have 80% of ur posts in Politics and call someone else a "cultural warrior" :lol::lol:
Yeah, and all of them are in Russia-Ukraine war. You know, a thread about an actual armed conflict in which people die, instead of getting canceled. It's not your typical 'boohoo everything's woke those days, how am I going to cope' rubbish thread from GD.

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
So what's the go here?

Nobody cares about mainstream reviews but its become a trend that they will give better scores to games that push ideology they support. So when a game like that gets bad reviews then it's easy to assume that the game itself is unredeemable.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
So what's the go here?

Nobody cares about mainstream reviews but its become a trend that they will give better scores to games that push ideology they support. So when a game like that gets bad reviews then it's easy to assume that the game itself is unredeemable.
Or mainstream outlets just weren't paid off.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

Yeah, and all of them are in Russia-Ukraine war. You know, a thread about an actual armed conflict in which people die, instead of getting canceled. It's not your typical 'boohoo everything's woke those days, how am I going to cope' rubbish thread from GD.
Reason why your team keeps losing in that war is WOKEness. Reason why you keep losing is because you see no connection. WOKE is CULTURE. Mind and heart of any civilization. And WOKE is first and foremost deeply retarded culture that hates you, yet you keep fighting for it. I dunno, African trannies with American F-23 will fly in and save the day. Just wait till they pull them from the sea, they fell from carrier again during training exercise

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom