Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Are you going to play Colony Ship: A Post-Earth Role Playing Game

Are you going to play Colony Ship?

• Yes

• No

• I don't play video games, not even good ones (kc)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Why or why not? I wish I would have done the poll sooner, but I believe it is still relevant to gauge interest. I also did a poll for Baldur's Gate 3 here and Starfield here.

Diggfinger

Arcane
Yes

Got it both on GoG and Steam, but played a few hours of the early release on the latter so sticking to that

its not difficult, right? :obviously:

__scribbles__

Educated
Yes, because I liked Age of Decadence and generally agree with the devs regarding game design principles. But only in a year or more, because playing games on release is overrated IMO.

processdaemon

Scholar
Patron
I've bought it and am definitely going to play it, but probably a bit after everyone else because I want to play Space Wreck and the new Vagrus DLC first, and by the time I finish those Rogue Trader will be out and I'll probably sink 400 hours into that like I did with the last two Owlcat games. I am looking forward to it though and have high expectations.

thesecret1

Arcane
Loved AoD so of course I'll play it (right after I finish yet another playthrough of Underrail... So next year, probably).

HeatEXTEND

Prophet
Patron
Did you enjoy AoD?
Never played it.
uff.....it's heavily chargen dependent with almost puzzle like combat (if not built for it) and cyoa-like branching c&c quests throughout the game. Now imagine something sounding that questionable as to it's cRPGness managing to be among the best ones of the past ?15? years. That's AoD in a nutshell.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom