Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware A new Deus Ex was in development at Eidos Montreal

I hope that, assuming civilization isn't gone by then, once tech advances enough to allow perfect conversion from male to female and vice-versa, trannies will die out for good (granted, they'll anyway, but it would be funny to give them exactly what they want and still not be satisfied).

In that case I think the specific phenomenon of transgenderism would subside but the deeper cause - the rebellion against reality and the inability of wishing alone to make things true - would remain and express itself in some other kind of equivalent pathology.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Jensen was cucked at the end of the first game, Rean. I fail to see how he was any better than Geralt, who despite being a cuck in the books iirc, at least had nonstop sex in the games.

J1M

Arcane
Jensen was cucked at the end of the first game, Rean. I fail to see how he was any better than Geralt, who despite being a cuck in the books iirc, at least had nonstop sex in the games.
End? He spends the whole game trying to win back an ex-girlfriend. Maybe that's why gamers can relate to the character, lol.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
Exactly. Meanwhile Denton was pure sigma. He murdered that Chinese woman and threw her bullet-riddled corpse out of her apartment building onto the street in full view of horrified onlookers.

Or at least he did in my game... :M

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I don't remember Adam simping or running after his ex. What ending was that?

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
That's the whole game. She's his ex. She gets disappeared. He looks for her. He finds her and she reveals that she was in on it all along and was using him.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
That's the whole game. She's his ex. She gets disappeared. He looks for her. He finds her and she reveals that she was in on it all along and was using him.
Okay, still don't see the issue here, as to why he is considered a cuck. The attack, his wounds, and her disappearance are all connected. She even gets declared dead in a side-quest, so at that point, he should no longer be looking for her from what I remember.

J1M

Arcane
Okay, still don't see the issue here, as to why he is considered a cuck. The attack, his wounds, and her disappearance are all connected. She even gets declared dead in a side-quest, so at that point, he should no longer be looking for her from what I remember.
What is his motivation to look for her if you erase the relationship from before the game starts?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom