Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Feyd Rautha
Reactions
1,508 4,214 275 54 101

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What is Zoom Platform and how come they can create new patches for old games without working with the original developer?
    It was some indie dev who recently asked people on Twitter to buy their supporter pack on Steam. Which dev was it?
    Good welcome, citizens!
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Apparently you can be a citizen of Nod. That's interesting. Anyone else watches Today's Execution?
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Anton Slavik was the best!
    Before officially becoming a Nod battle commander Anton Slavik was a loyal, brilliant and gifted leader of a Serbian paramilitary group, earning him the nickname of the "Serbian Wolf" for his ruthlessness.
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    He speaks such good English for being a former Serbian freedom fighter. Very impressive.
    Does Doom, Quake and Half-Life have roughly the same story? Invaders from a different dimension and that in the end you have to go to their dimension and shut them down?
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    More or less.
    You are a GigaChad badass who kills pretty much everything in sight and saves the day.
    Is Thorgal any good?
    Cat Headed Eagle
    Cat Headed Eagle
    The french comic? It's good, beautiful art.
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Niice! I don't remember if I have ever read it or not but there is part 2 of a Thorgal comic in a magazine I bought. I'm thinking of getting the previous number to get part 1 as well and then read them.
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    If anyone is interested I've read a lot of Thorgal now and they are good. However they should probably stop publishing new adventures and just get finished with the story. It's time to wrap things up.

It turns out I did actually recognise that dwarf jungle woman so I'm pretty sure we had parts of a Thorgal comic published in another magazine that we for some reason had at home when I grew up.
    I found a copy of Biggles Gets His Men in a bookbox at a gas station. I read it in one sitting it was so thrilling. Does today's youth still read Biggles?
    communard
    communard
    I'm sure Biggles got plenty of men if you catch my drift.
    Ladonna
    Ladonna
    My boys have a huge collection of old Biggles books they inherited from their father. His grandfather was a lighthouse keeper, and used to buy the books back in the 50's and 60's when the supply ship used to come in to the lighthouses. There must be about 30 or more on the bookshelf, along with other books by the same author, sci-fi books with people going to the moon, mars, etc.
    Feyd Rautha
    A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a simple system that worked. A complex system designed from scratch never works and cannot be patched up to make it work. You have to start over with a working simple system. - John Gall
    So I kicked him in the head until he was dead haha
    NecroLord
    NecroLord
    I hate them Flaming Fist pansies.
    Konjad
    Konjad
    At last, someone who looks like they could be of some assistance! The assorted boobs and dimwits around here have been of very little help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom