Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dread Delusion - Morrowind-like retro open world action RPG

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
Looks rather demented, but other than that it has it's own identity and soul. Maybe it's not a super RPG, but it's an OK game if one is into weirdness, I guess.
it's not demented at all, it's a bad facade

it's autogynephilic slop where you're chasing around and interacting with "powerful women" as you're running around in a bad Unity landscape from a negroid in a wheelchair to a negroid in a wheelchair, because that's the dev's idea of "representation"

negroids in wheelchairs and women he goons to and fantasises being
quite early on, a negroid not in a wheelchair points you to a quest person, mentioning the person you are looking for has tattoo on their ass, to say in not so many words that they've fucked them in their ass
that's the sort of "great writing" and "lore" you can expect, some fucking queer putting images of interracial sodomy in your head

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Looks rather demented, but other than that it has it's own identity and soul. Maybe it's not a super RPG, but it's an OK game if one is into weirdness, I guess.

it's autogynephilic slop where you're chasing around and interacting with "powerful women" as you're running around in a bad Unity landscape from a negroid in a wheelchair to a negroid in a wheelchair, because that's the dev's idea of "representation"

quite early on, a negroid not in a wheelchair points you to a quest person, mentioning the person you are looking for has tattoo on their ass, to say in not so many words that they've fucked them in their ass
that's the sort of "great writing" and "lore" you can expect, some fucking queer putting images of interracial sodomy in your head
Looks like you're having a breakdown. Take it easy. It's a game. No need to get upset.
Take care.

Litmanen

Educated

No one fucks your ass and you're jealous?

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Also :

DreadD.png

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Remember being really unimpressed with the demo despite liking the visuals. Also found the lore to be a bit pretentious.
If it does get significantly better as exlorefag game after the first hour i am willing to give it another chance.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
UGH! I let STEAM pull a train on my laptop and now Envy is impregnated with a bunch of STEAM games from my library. What a fucking laptop slut she is. I feel dirty letting STEAM rape my laptop.

v1c70r14

Educated

It's cute how you think you're rescuing people from a game tainted by autogynephilia when most people in this thread are probably afflicted by it already. That type of transsexualism and autism are closely interlinked, so any lefty Codex types are more than likely Buffalo Bill kinda guys.

Litmanen

Educated

It's cute how you think you're rescuing people from a game tainted by autogynephilia when most people in this thread are probably afflicted by it already. That type of transsexualism and autism are closely interlinked, so any lefty Codex types are more than likely Buffalo Bill kinda guys.
This thread was actually lacking another idiot.

Welcome.

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
So how is it compared to 2 or so years ago? Is the combat actually better now or is it just more exploration?

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
So how is it compared to 2 or so years ago? Is the combat actually better now or is it just more exploration?
there's more women referencing their wives and more men referencing their husbands
it's really subtle though, you might not even notice amidst their one other line of dialog
oh, and the techno overlord is particularly bad because he denied a woman her pooner reassignment
just like in Morrowind, and King's Field

Litmanen

Educated
there's more women referencing their wives and more men referencing their husbands
it's really subtle though, you might not even notice amidst their one other line of dialog
oh, and the techno overlord is particularly bad because he denied a woman her pooner reassignment
Have you played and finished it?

Or left it mid-way?

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here

Or left it mid-way?
I'm finishing it up later today
I'm angry just thinking about it
what a total piece of shit
what's the world coming to when the trash doesn't stay on itch.io anymore

but the truly loathsome are the ones who play it and don't have a bad thing to say about it

Litmanen

Educated

Or left it mid-way?

but the truly loathsome are the ones who play it and don't have a bad thing to say about it
So, you hate if from well before you started playing the game seriously.

But you are finishing it anyway in less than a week!

Why? Why are you playing the game if you hate it?

Are you dumb, liar or both?

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here

Hell Swarm

Learned
Is this game worth playing through for it's concept alone? I've cleared the fortress and got to the giant mushroom but I feel like I'm getting no where fast and there's only so much walking around aimlessly you can do. I'm still using the rusty sword and haven't found any combat magic. Does it open up soon or is it just not a game for me? The idea of a cluster fuck dream world collapsing into it's self and becoming heaven or hell is interesting but walking through the same mushroom forest for 5 hours in a vague direction with no loot worth finding in it isn't.

Odoryuk

Educated

Or left it mid-way?

There are people who believe in conspiracy theories. They find comfort in knowing something that they think other people (or sheeple, as they call them) don't know about. But it is tough to believe such theories without powering them by finding evidences, even the most fringe ones. Finding more evidence of moral depravity of the West by playing this little game made normie feel good, and the more evidences he found, the better he felt in the end, penting up the rage to unleash into gaming forums and social media.

Litmanen

Educated

Or left it mid-way?

There are people who believe in conspiracy theories. They find comfort in knowing something that they think other people (or sheeple, as they call them) don't know about. But it is tough to believe such theories without powering them by finding evidences, even the most fringe ones. Finding more evidence of moral depravity of the West by playing this little game made normie feel good, and the more evidences he found, the better he felt in the end, penting up the rage to unleash into gaming forums and social media.
I thought it was something similar. His passion and dedication indicate that he his still in lower ranks and tries to climb up the ladder.

Spike

Educated
Is this game worth playing through for it's concept alone? I've cleared the fortress and got to the giant mushroom but I feel like I'm getting no where fast and there's only so much walking around aimlessly you can do. I'm still using the rusty sword and haven't found any combat magic. Does it open up soon or is it just not a game for me? The idea of a cluster fuck dream world collapsing into it's self and becoming heaven or hell is interesting but walking through the same mushroom forest for 5 hours in a vague direction with no loot worth finding in it isn't.
Explore more: there's a sidepath that leads you to where you can upgrade your sword with iron pieces. Just go left right upon entering the forest area, immediately after you descend from the fortress in that elevator.

Did you talk to all the townspeople in the village?

Spike

Educated

Or left it mid-way?

I am a pretty autistic traditionalist/reactionary/rw-er and I'm enjoying the game so far.

Hell Swarm

Learned
Explore more: there's a sidepath that leads you to where you can upgrade your sword with iron pieces. Just go left right upon entering the forest area, immediately after you descend from the fortress in that elevator.

Did you talk to all the townspeople in the village?
I didn't find the village yet. I found a giant monster, the giant mushrooms and the map guy. I built the work bench in the fortress and left it there for the time being.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom