Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Assassin's Creed Shadows - Afro Samurai in late Sengoku period Japan - coming November 15th

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
You retarded niggers are still going to play it and then muse lazily why it isn't good right here on the Dex.

This game is an easy skip. I really doubt people have an inescapable urge to play Ass Creed after the snorefest that Valhalla apparently was. If you want your samurai/shinobi whatever simulator there's already Ghost of Tsushima.

No matter how much money Ubisoft pours into this one, or the army of shills they employ, this one is going to flop hard. I really, really hope it kills the series, it's been a zombie for years.

We can see these things coming a mile away. 2023 and 2024 has been nothing but game companies eating shit and it's fucking glorious.

Come, join us as we watch Homeworld burn.

ferratilis

Magister
:lol:

pgjRaCp.png

Visperas

Augur
Unfortunately, there's no way this is the last Asscreed. They're also releasing the asscreed platform, infinity or something.

Mortmal

Arcane
You retarded niggers are still going to play it and then muse lazily why it isn't good right here on the Dex.

This game is an easy skip. I really doubt people have an inescapable urge to play Ass Creed after the snorefest that Valhalla apparently was. If you want your samurai/shinobi whatever simulator there's already Ghost of Tsushima.

No matter how much money Ubisoft pours into this one, or the army of shills they employ, this one is going to flop hard. I really, really hope it kills the series, it's been a zombie for years.

We can see these things coming a mile away. 2023 and 2024 has been nothing but game companies eating shit and it's fucking glorious.

Come, join us as we watch Homeworld burn.
goA7kqS.png

Just today, Ubisoft announced massive losses. It's nothing surprising to me, but common people who don't follow video game news were still invested in it and think it's profitable and good as usual. You could see it coming easily. The basic rule when you have a commercial activity is to not engage in any politics at all. Spitting in the customer's face doesn't help make profits. I don't think Ubisoft will be able to waste more money on woke stuff. Investors are starting to complain loudly about it; heads will inevitably roll. Their Yasuke Assassin's Creed will be their last woke AAA. Mark my words and quote me in a few years

Mise

Not The Best Games
Developer
Hot take, but all the ass creeds were trash. The only good thing is that the older ones had cool architecture and some bad ass fighting animations, but now you don't even have that. And there's a good pirate game in there somewhere.

Slop franchise through and through.
When it turned out to be a franchise yes. There was something good in the 2 (as the first one was basically Prince Of Persia) mainly the world and characters with somewhat passable stealth and combat and barely passable missions. The problem was they thought this could be a yearly franchise when the game was already stale by Brotherhood and completely boring after that. It basically gave rise to the Ubisoft game loop aka

1. Go there
2. Boring cutscene
3. Follow person
4. Boring combat
5. Boring cutscene
Go back to 1.

Comments on the youtube reveal trailer page are GOLD:

"Guards in Assassins Creed Shadows be like: “Hey where’d that 6’5 black man go? Excuse me suspicious black stranger sitting on a bench. Have you seen the only black guy in Japan?”Yasuke: “Sorry, I haven’t.”"

"Wake the f up Yasuke, we have ESG points to collect"- Johnny Silverhand"

""It's about feeling comfortable with not owning your game" Tremblay, Philippe - Ubisoft executive"

"Remember Ghost of Tsushima 2 is coming out 2025 and Ghost of Tsushima 1 is now available on PC!"

"If purchasing isn't owning, then piracy isn't stealing."

"I want a Samurai in a wheel chair!!!"

ferratilis

Magister
It's an easy one. You find firms like Sweet Baby blackmailing and forcing their people into it, and above Sweet Baby and such firms, you mysteriously find links to Homeland Security, aka the CIA.
I remember reading somewhere that these big companies like Ubisoft get very low interest rate loans from the government or the EU, but they have to satisfy the quota for faggotry or whatever, or have to collaborate with NGOs when writing stories or hiring. So what you say is pretty much true. Through corporate greed, trannies have taken over the games industry, it's a win-win for them.

ind33d

Learned
someone said the only reason they never made the modern day AC is because it would just be a black guy in a hoodie shanking people

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom