Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM

PlayerEmers

Educated
Festivals have been achieved. I'm honestly shocked. I didn't think it would hit the last goal, but it hit it with six hours left. They had about $1500 or so to go at the 18 hour mark. When I got up this morning and checked it, it was $90 to go. Then a few minutes later, it was funded.
very nice
congrats Atomboy !

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Kinda lame that they won't reveil next stretch goal. I was told on Discord that there are more stretch goals and they are currently 763 over the target with 4h+ left and those stretch goals won't be shown. Not even just next one. Why?
mystery.png

TEASE US UNTIL WE CUM IN OUR PANTS!

Dev did say that there might be post-mortem with all planned stretch goals shown, once Kickstarter campaign ends

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Latest statement by Devs from Discord:

Thank you, friends! You did it! Swordhaven has received full funding - our main and stretch goals have been achieved within the game budget, and now we'll focus on early access to not let you down. Once again, thank you, you rock! ♥️
P.S. The next stretch goals required a much larger budget, unfortunately. We don't want to tease you with this again.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
But I wanna be teased! Hard to reach Kickstarter stretch goals for my favourite future games make me hard. Art of Tease. Use it on me, Swordhaven

:shredder: :desu:

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
But I wanna be teased! Hard to reach Kickstarter stretch goals for my favourite future games make me hard. Art of Tease. Use it on me, Swordhaven

:shredder: :desu:
You screeched so much I ended up backing. I hope you're happy, faggot.
I did too! For the first time since Realms Beyond Kickstarter. Let's just hope this won't end up as Realms Beyond 2: Not Again :hahano:
7eHiTxt.jpg

Gregz

Arcane
Kinda lame that they won't reveil next stretch goal. I was told on Discord that there are more stretch goals and they are currently 763 over the target with 4h+ left and those stretch goals won't be shown. Not even just next one. Why?
mystery.png

TEASE US UNTIL WE CUM IN OUR PANTS!

Dev did say that there might be post-mortem with all planned stretch goals shown, once Kickstarter campaign ends

It's smart to keep things within scope so that you can deliver a quality product. Software doesn't just scale arbitrarily like this. Hopefully it's a sign that the devs know what they're doing.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
It's smart to keep things within scope so that you can deliver a quality product. Software doesn't just scale arbitrarily like this. Hopefully it's a sign that the devs know what they're doing.
Sure. I just got infected by hype. Also Devs semi-promised on Discord to have post-mortem and show there all the rest of stretch goals. According to Devs they were much more ambitious and much more expensive then reached three stretch goals

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Wow, what a grand finale you guys! We're done and we got all the stretch goals too! It's crazy how much help the Codex has been on this ride. I always liked to hang around with you guys, but I never expected such overwhelming support, especially from the administration. You rock!
I'm gonna get back to reply to everyone once the dust settles and will update you on our progress towards Early Access as much as I can. The dinosaurs will be unleashed! And the Golden Baby will fly!

Here's the final KS post!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/atomrpg/swordhaven-iron-conspiracy/posts/4097905

DONE AND DONE!​

9df4ba97a6df3457a3e51b60a2bad538_original.jpg

Done and done!

The campaign for Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy is at an end, with results that surprised and humbled us all.

The game we had planned initially will become even bigger and better thanks to your contributions, suggestions and overall support.

fe666f3def090e0b1a27f0192bf2b43c_original.png

27e029b6fc88318caf6a486d0f15a5e7_original.png

f08d263a2972e301dace1240f3eb2b41_original.png

479b2850a35b17013ea81c7448882226_original.png

We are extremely thankful!

What comes next? To receive news about development please follow our socials and Steam page; To get us started working on interactive rewards such as the player portrait, please contact us via Kickstarter sending us the photo you wish our artist to paint; And of course, expect the Early Access release on PC, Mac and Linux as soon as Q4 2024.

[Follow us on Steam]

Thank you for inspiring us.

Yours truly,

Atom Team

edit: forgot to mention the golden baby

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
It's crazy how much help the Codex has been on this ride. I always liked to hang around with you guys, but I never expected such overwhelming support, especially from the administration. You rock!
I said this earlier in the shoutbox this morning:

ATOM Team seems to give a shit. Most developers want their game on as many platforms as possible, but the vast majority of them just want a functional port. ATOM RPG on whatever platform you play it on feels like it was made specifically for that platform. If you didn't know any better, you wouldn't know what the original platform was because they do a really great job with their ports.

I have ATOM RPG on Steam, GoG, Switch, and Android. I primarily play things like ATOM RPG on the PC or Linux box. BUT. It's amazingly easy to go from the PC to Retroid Pocket 4 Pro.

Those statements sum up why I supported you guys. The Wall was following your kickstarter, and tagged me in a post on here. I saw it, and thought, "Yeah, those are some righteous dudes." so I posted it. Then backed it. Then we've been refreshing the page waiting to see what happens. Glad it all worked out!

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Oh! and btw ATOM 2 was officially announced in passing by :cool:. This is excerpt from post on Trudograd Steam Page:

We are very thankful for your support during the campaign and hope you'll enjoy Swordhaven! Creating this game and the campaign around it is a huge learning experience that will surely help us when we create ATOM RPG 2. We are really blessed with the best players out there :)

Yours, Atom Team

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
You managed to raise €45,879 from backers on Kickstarter. Congratulations!

Are you aware that Grape Ocean received €108,837 for Black Geyser, more than twice the amount you just got. Then they came back and raised another €31,561 for the DLC. I would be interested to know why you didn't get a stronger support from backers than what you got. I'm very happy that this campaign was a success, of course, but gathering 100k would probably have been possible.

Atomboy

Atom Team
Developer
Atomboy
Congrats! my dude. You have beautiful soul & mind. Bless ya
Thanks man! Your support is really appreciated, dude!
It's crazy how much help the Codex has been on this ride. I always liked to hang around with you guys, but I never expected such overwhelming support, especially from the administration. You rock!
I said this earlier in the shoutbox this morning:

ATOM Team seems to give a shit. Most developers want their game on as many platforms as possible, but the vast majority of them just want a functional port. ATOM RPG on whatever platform you play it on feels like it was made specifically for that platform. If you didn't know any better, you wouldn't know what the original platform was because they do a really great job with their ports.
I have ATOM RPG on Steam, GoG, Switch, and Android. I primarily play things like ATOM RPG on the PC or Linux box. BUT. It's amazingly easy to go from the PC to Retroid Pocket 4 Pro.

Those statements sum up why I supported you guys. The Wall was following your kickstarter, and tagged me in a post on here. I saw it, and thought, "Yeah, those are some righteous dudes." so I posted it. Then backed it. Then we've been refreshing the page waiting to see what happens. Glad it all worked out!
Thank you! I'm sure we will do the same for Swordhaven. Lots of things that will make the ports feel native are already in there, so porting will take way less time than it did for Atom and it will work better. We'll probably keep the save transfer function for it too. Everything will be covered!
Oh! and btw ATOM 2 was officially announced in passing by :cool:. This is excerpt from post on Trudograd Steam Page:

We are very thankful for your support during the campaign and hope you'll enjoy Swordhaven! Creating this game and the campaign around it is a huge learning experience that will surely help us when we create ATOM RPG 2. We are really blessed with the best players out there :)

Yours, Atom Team
Can't forget ATOM 2! Always on the menu, the question is when this dish shall be served.
Congratulations, Atomboy, I loved the ATOM series, so I'm really looking forward to this one.
Thank you!
Glad to see this funded. Liked both Atom rpg and Trudograd
GDRarTa.png
Thanks so much dude!
You managed to raise €45,879 from backers on Kickstarter. Congratulations!

Are you aware that Grape Ocean received €108,837 for Black Geyser, more than twice the amount you just got. Then they came back and raised another €31,561 for the DLC. I would be interested to know why you didn't get a stronger support from backers than what you got. I'm very happy that this campaign was a success, of course, but gathering 100k would probably have been possible.
We received a probable answer to this question yesterday. We posted about the Kickstarter on our Trudograd page on Steam, and most comments were "holy shit, you guys had a kickstarter all this time??? whaaaat???". We turned out to be ass at marketing to our own players, let alone strangers. So seriously, without the codex we probably wouldn't get a single stretch goal!

Also, despite no longer being that overly paranoid guy who thinks twice before drinking tap water and wonders whether he was anally probed by a UFO as a child, I did notice Kickstarter didn't include us in a single newsletter, didn't give us the "project we like" png thing, never featured the campaign, ignored or at least partially ignored us in that "LAST CHANCE TO BACK X" mass email they send out informing their users of projects that are almost finished, etc... Though chances are we just missed something or misunderstood something I guess.

Or, those guys work for the Greys.

Anyway, like with Atom's campaign, we are more than happy with the results we did achieve. It's more than enough to hire a really cool animator, and outsource assets and images for the extra stretch goal locations, items and quests. We got exactly what we needed, and that's the most important thing! I'm really happy right now, frfr no cap, thank you all!

Feyd Rautha

Arcane
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
We received a probable answer to this question yesterday. We posted about the Kickstarter on our Trudograd page on Steam, and most comments were "holy shit, you guys had a kickstarter all this time??? whaaaat???".
Hopefully you can count on that cash once you enter early access. That's good to know!

rojay

Scholar
We received a probable answer to this question yesterday. We posted about the Kickstarter on our Trudograd page on Steam, and most comments were "holy shit, you guys had a kickstarter all this time??? whaaaat???". We turned out to be ass at marketing to our own players, let alone strangers. So seriously, without the codex we probably wouldn't get a single stretch goal!
Congratulations and find someone to actually do marketing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom