Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Bethesda must be shitting their pants with MS going on a rampage against useless game studios right now.
iu

Robotigan

Learned
Bethesda must be shitting their pants with MS going on a rampage against useless game studios right now.
if MS were serious about making video games they would pay a third party $20 an hour to shit out POIs for Starfield. if microsoft could just sell black women instead of entertainment products, they would. that's clearly all they care about. i'm actually convinced that every free market company is bankrupt and the entire "economy" runs on ESG bucks
Maybe you grognards should spend less time in fantasy economies and more time in the real world economy so you don't have to guess how stuff works based on the ramblings of unemployed youtubers.

ind33d

Learned
if MS were serious about making video games they would pay a third party $20 an hour to shit out POIs for Starfield. if microsoft could just sell black women instead of entertainment products, they would. that's clearly all they care about. i'm actually convinced that every free market company is bankrupt and the entire "economy" runs on ESG bucks
Maybe you grognards should spend less time in fantasy economies and more time in the real world economy so you don't have to guess how stuff works based on the ramblings of unemployed youtubers.
my IQ is so high whenever a girl gives me a blowjob and swallows she gets admitted into MENSA

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom