Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

PC Gamer 2024 RPG Roundtable with Swen Vincke, Carrie Patel, Ted Peterson and others

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Is that an objective truth or personal opinion?
Tim Cain's fond of pointing out that there's nothing that has a universally negative reception. She was co-narrative lead on Deadfire and director and creative lead on Peril on Gorgon and no one here considers those well written RPGs equal to or better than the best of the genre.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Not even Reddit liked The Outer World, so, yes. It's objectively bad and retarded. Nobody likes it.
It was trending on xitter recently because the genuine Outer Worlds fans were reacting in confusion when someone tweeted about how a new Fallout from Obsidian would be terrible because TOW was bad. These are the people Tim keeps talking about.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Not even Reddit liked The Outer World, so, yes. It's objectively bad and retarded. Nobody likes it.
It was trending on xitter recently because the genuine Outer Worlds fans were reacting in confusion when someone tweeted about how a new Fallout from Obsidian would be terrible because TOW was bad. These are the people Tim keeps talking about.
That's Twitter. Every time I see The Outer World mentioned on the gaming subreddits, people always complain about how bland it is.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
no one here
Should've stop here. Everything "here" doesn't worth shit to be honest with you, and that includes yours. Oh, yes also including mine too, but mostly yours.

The Outer Worlds only mistake is being a "7 - 8" scored game but not 10, I personally blame American education.
Find me a well-informed person who considers Deadfire and Peril on Gorgon well written RPGs equal to or better than the best of the genre.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
When civil wars across West start, I'll be taking soyjacks like you one by one
Good luck.

Start by taking a bath first, and stop huffing your own fart. Then you get to jerking off to fantastical thought of "civil wars" and "taking soyjacks one by one".
Nothing fantasy about it. Half a million dead soldiers in Ukraine. 30k civilians killed in Gaza. Riots in Ireland and France. Protests in every European country. And no way in Hell for American 2024 Presidental elections to end peacefully. And that's far from everything. You're fucking retard that's standing on the way of stampedo of Historical changes approaching us all

Return to sucking bear cock as elf tranny in your "Beast aR-Pee-G evur Baldur's Gays: Threesome" and inject yourself with hormones. Don't forget to dilate, I won't have to remind you about seething

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Any serious discussion about opinions of certified retards like this pink haired slut that wrote Outer Turds and about fucking PC "you're fucking white male" Gamer articles is retarded. This thread is about shitting on retarded

NotSweeper

Educated
Pillars of Eternity, Deadfire, and The Outer Worlds/Peril on Gorgon are enough to judge her quality of work (it's lacking, she is lacking).
Is that an objective truth or personal opinion?

Either way, the scapegoat is ready. "Carrie Patel Bad". Some of these walking tumours already start parroting that. I think it would be funny for me if the game turns out to be good.

Just look how plenty of sexually stunted retards above me trying to gasfartlighting themselves into believing that BG3 is somehow bad, lmao.
Do you have a humiliation fetish? You're embarrassing yourself dude.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
I just can't wait for last layer of mask to fall of. November 2024. Not too long away. Then we can start speaking with these retards in only language left to communicate

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Return to sucking bear cock as elf tranny in your "Beast aR-Pee-G evur Baldur's Gays: Threesome" and inject yourself with hormones. Don't forget to dilate, I won't have to remind you about seething
Imagine being alive and chose to become this kind of pathetic nimrod.
66.6% chance we're talking to PompiPompi and Infinitron's cousin. Not sure, but love for Bear cock and hatred for good RPGs is strong evidence

Shabbos retard 4sure :)

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Dis guy is a strong candidate for the best new retard
He really is. He probably takes Swen Vicke's bear cock out of his mouth only when to say how fucking great it tastes! :) Retard also thinks for real that 2024 American Elections will pass without major physical conflict. Dude is simply ignorant of Reality

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom